Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,596 members, 7,816,481 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

I Need The Help Of Java Gurus In The House. Please Enter.... - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Need The Help Of Java Gurus In The House. Please Enter.... (1189 Views)

Java Gurus Please I Need This Little Assignment Solved ''appreciation Involved" / Excuze Me .... Java Gurus.. Dnt Pass By. / JAVA Gurus, Check This Little Code!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need The Help Of Java Gurus In The House. Please Enter.... by lekropasky(m): 7:25pm On Dec 15, 2015
GoodDay Programmers.

I am trying to implement a stand-alone CBT application using Java. I have been able to do more of the task. But, my problem is, i want to create a Database(OR Maybe an Array) that will hold my questions and the options for each questions( four Options ) which i dont know how to do. I believe Java/Mysql Gurus here will lead me through, if only i can get the Login to solve the Problem, i'll be happy.

Thanks In Advance.
Re: I Need The Help Of Java Gurus In The House. Please Enter.... by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 15, 2015
Re: I Need The Help Of Java Gurus In The House. Please Enter.... by Nobody: 5:41am On Dec 16, 2015
See similar codes related to your project
Re: I Need The Help Of Java Gurus In The House. Please Enter.... by Nobody: 5:41am On Dec 16, 2015
TimerActivity.java

import java.util.Timer ;
import java.util.TimerTask ;
import android.app.Activity ;
import android.widget.Button;
import android.os.Bundle ;
import android.widget.TextView ;
public class TimerActivity extends Activity {

new CountDownTimer( 30000, 1000) {
public void onTick (long millisUntilFinished ) {
mTextField . setText ( "seconds remaining : " + m
public void onFinish () {
mTextField . setText ( "done! " );
}
} . start ()

}
@Override
public void onPause() {
super.onPause();
timerHandler.removeCallb
(timerRunnable);
Button b =
(Button)findViewById(R.id.button)
b.setText("start" );
}
}
Re: I Need The Help Of Java Gurus In The House. Please Enter.... by lekropasky(m): 8:47am On Dec 16, 2015
Thanks Bro... Really Love your contribution....it helps alot...@proxy.
Re: I Need The Help Of Java Gurus In The House. Please Enter.... by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 16, 2015
Can't wait so see screenshot. You are welcome Bro .
Re: I Need The Help Of Java Gurus In The House. Please Enter.... by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 16, 2015
You have to change the timer because it is milliseconds that's divide by 1000
Re: I Need The Help Of Java Gurus In The House. Please Enter.... by DonSegmond(m): 12:02am On Dec 17, 2015
lekropasky:
GoodDay Programmers.

I am trying to implement a stand-alone CBT application using Java. I have been able to do more of the task. But, my problem is, i want to create a Database(OR Maybe an Array) that will hold my questions and the options for each questions( four Options ) which i dont know how to do. I believe Java/Mysql Gurus here will lead me through, if only i can get the Login to solve the Problem, i'll be happy.

Thanks In Advance.

Do you know how to hold your data in memory? Arrays for instance?
If you do, then saving them to a database and loading them is a matter of a few things.

1. You have to install/setup a database software.
2. You have to create a table(container) to store your data in that database.
3. Each table you create will have at least 1 or more fields/columns to store various data, and you have to define the type of data.
4. You have to make your application talk to your database, using a database driver, ie, ODBC or something specific to your database.
5. Once you can connect to the database, you have to learn how to store data in it and how to fetch data via SQL queries.

Here is a tutorial for talking to Mysql using Java.
http://zetcode.com/db/mysqljava/

(1) (Reply)

C# Programmers, Is It Worth It To Have A Microsoft Certification? / Programmers Required / Adam Mudd, 16-year-old Hacker Made $500,000 By Selling Ddos Tool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.