Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,002 members, 7,866,796 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:24 AM

Conversation Btw Neymar And Suarez - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Conversation Btw Neymar And Suarez (877 Views)

Hilarious Conversation BTW A Babe And A Guy(fuel Scarcity) / Hilarious Photo: Easter Conversation Btw A 9ja Babe And A Tech Blogger / Conversation Btw Boifwend And Gaefwend (see Gobe) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Conversation Btw Neymar And Suarez by Toybad: 7:39pm On Dec 15, 2015
NEYMAR: Louis
SUÁREZ: Yes Junior, Wats up
NEYMAR: UEFA really want us to
become
topscorers by force. We are to play
Arsenal
SUÁREZ: Neymar please don't play
against them
NEYMAR: Why??
SUÁREZ: I can score 4 goals at the
emirates by
myself.
NEYMAR: haha, and where's Leo...
SUÁREZ: he's sleeping. Don't inform
him the team
we gonna face...he will boycott
training.
NEYMAR: ok, then you will have to
play first half
only then you pave way for me in the
2nd half..A
hat trick suits you
SUÁREZ...then
all net another 3 in the 2nd half..
SUÁREZ: What about Leo??
NEYMAR: Leo loves challenges, he
will watch
us from home!! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Conversation Btw Neymar And Suarez by SurefireAsoOke: 8:54pm On Dec 15, 2015
Arsenal might just give Barca a shocker

For AsoOke, Check my Signature
Re: Conversation Btw Neymar And Suarez by Nobody: 3:47am On Dec 16, 2015
Toybad:
NEYMAR: Louis SUÁREZ: Yes Junior, Wats up NEYMAR: UEFA really want us to become topscorers by force. We are to play Arsenal SUÁREZ: Neymar please don't play against them NEYMAR: Why?? SUÁREZ: I can score 4 goals at the emirates by myself. NEYMAR: haha, and where's Leo... SUÁREZ: he's sleeping. Don't inform him the team we gonna face...he will boycott training. NEYMAR: ok, then you will have to play first half only then you pave way for me in the 2nd half..A hat trick suits you SUÁREZ...then all net another 3 in the 2nd half.. SUÁREZ: What about Leo?? NEYMAR: Leo loves challenges, he will watch us from home!! undecided
LMAO..Well said
Re: Conversation Btw Neymar And Suarez by DonEffiong(m): 7:48am On Dec 16, 2015
Toybad:
NEYMAR: Louis SUÁREZ: Yes Junior, Wats up NEYMAR: UEFA really want us to become topscorers by force. We are to play Arsenal SUÁREZ: Neymar please don't play against them NEYMAR: Why?? SUÁREZ: I can score 4 goals at the emirates by myself. NEYMAR: haha, and where's Leo... SUÁREZ: he's sleeping. Don't inform him the team we gonna face...he will boycott training. NEYMAR: ok, then you will have to play first half only then you pave way for me in the 2nd half..A hat trick suits you SUÁREZ...then all net another 3 in the 2nd half.. SUÁREZ: What about Leo?? NEYMAR: Leo loves challenges, he will watch us from home!! undecided
Arsenal fans should watch the match at home to avoid stories that anger the gods

(1) (Reply)

The Worst Way To Breakup Is When....... / Funny Pic / Check Out This Hilarious Sign Board.. Pic:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.