Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,775 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:54 AM

My Take On Bleeding Sheikh Zaksaky - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Take On Bleeding Sheikh Zaksaky (465 Views)

Enugu In Shock Over Mysterious Bleeding Of Catholic Nun As ‘lenten Passion / Is Bleeding During First Sex A Sign Of Virginity? / Hemorrhoids Bleeding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Take On Bleeding Sheikh Zaksaky by TOPE00(m): 8:45pm On Dec 15, 2015
My take on bleeding Sheikh Zakzaky...He can bleed to death...I don't care. COAS called the Emir to appeal to them to clear from the road but they refused. He (COAS) then called the Governor who I learnt spoke to them but they remained adamant. Haba! What an affront! Are they above the Emir and the Governor or above the law? If their so called leader cannot call his followers to order to behave well, him and his followers deserve whatever they get from the military. The day our military can be ridiculed by any body or group or ethnic, there will be no Nigeria. Let us queue behind our present military who are civil and partisan to fight terrorism and all forms of gangsterism. God bless Nigeria. We who are in the midst of it here knows better than you people in the South writing fake stories about the action of the military. Were this to be during OBJ, it would have been a different strory. Odi and Zaki-Biam will not forget the military in a hurry for messing with them. God bless Nigeria

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Self Cpr (photo) / 12 CONSIDERATIONS FOR 2016 / The US Dollar And International Trade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.