Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,920 members, 7,956,453 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:18 PM

"my Fans Have Fish Brains" - Timaya - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "my Fans Have Fish Brains" - Timaya (2171 Views)

"I Went Bra-less For Halloween Because I Wanted To Shock My Fans" - Cossy / “I Expose My Breast For The Sake Of My Fans”, Singer, Yetunde Agboola Reveals / "I Say Thank You To My Fans" SEE Mercy Johnson's Customised New Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"my Fans Have Fish Brains" - Timaya by Adamora: 4:56pm On Jun 05, 2009
My name is Timaya, Egberi Papa 1 of Bayelsa. I am a musician and I started singing like 15 years ago,

Tell us about your ideal woman?

First of all, the girl must be fine and have a big yansh. She must also know how to speak good English, must have a good behaviour, she must respect me because I love to stay and be in charge.

Are you in a relationship with Empress Njama?

No.

Is it true that she's carrying your baby?

(laughs) No o, maybe her boyfriend got her pregnant.

So how come there are speculations about both of you?

She's my friend. She's an entertainer and I am an entertainer, we are both entertaining. I sang a song for her because I love controversy and I got it. It shows and tells how they have fish brains. So, I can toy with their brains and minds. I am just an entertainer. I know the job. People will be like, you don hear the song he sing for Empress? And they will be foolish enough to go buy the CD which makes my marketer sell. Na me still talk am, some people wanna write about me, everybody say na human being, so tey dem say I smoke marijuana, dis marijuana don make me dey hammer. I was talking about Empress and I hope they know because they said we both went to a hotel in Abuja and smoked (marijuana) the whole place down. They have said a lot of trash about me. So, tell me, how I no go pluck that person wey write such thing eye commot give am make him chop wen I see such person. Don't I have my life to live? Wetin concern them, because she be star? So what, if I dey friend armed robber, it's not any of their business and she's not my girlfriend.

http://nigeriafilms.com/content.asp?contentid=4739&ContentTypeID=5
Re: "my Fans Have Fish Brains" - Timaya by jennyo: 5:04pm On Jun 05, 2009
Dude, education is a necessity go back to school and learn how to present your self

How dare you call your fans fools?

1 Like

Re: "my Fans Have Fish Brains" - Timaya by MrCrackles(m): 5:04pm On Jun 05, 2009
Re: "my Fans Have Fish Brains" - Timaya by ifyalways(f): 6:38pm On Jun 05, 2009
Old tori.use the serach button,this thread already exists.
Re: "my Fans Have Fish Brains" - Timaya by Gboku: 3:52pm On Jun 11, 2009
Bombo Clat Timaya wey i get money pass self. After im go say im nearly join yahoo yahoo dem. Me self wey be confirm Yahoo boy get money pass you wey dey sing.  Gboko Ijeka 1 of Lagos State
Re: "my Fans Have Fish Brains" - Timaya by morzook(m): 4:05pm On Jun 11, 2009
thank God am not one o his fish brained fans

1 Like

Re: "my Fans Have Fish Brains" - Timaya by Gboku: 4:10pm On Jun 11, 2009
Hello Morzook in Abeokuta, guess that should be ogun state? Hope you are doing great? If you dont mind, you can add me to your yahoo messanger so we know more. Forget about timaya's coment just that he is trying to be what he is not
Re: "my Fans Have Fish Brains" - Timaya by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 11, 2009
i be bayelsa pikin too but i no be fan of timaya, thunder fire im papa im mama
Re: "my Fans Have Fish Brains" - Timaya by Vistadancer(m): 5:03pm On Jun 11, 2009
I think this is one of those junk lies cooked up
Re: "my Fans Have Fish Brains" - Timaya by ikamefa(f): 5:56pm On Jun 11, 2009
hehehe which kind fish abeg? Tilapia or kote? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "my Fans Have Fish Brains" - Timaya by Pepeye(f): 10:50pm On Jun 11, 2009
a ragamuffin obviously
Re: "my Fans Have Fish Brains" - Timaya by biola44: 10:18am On Jun 12, 2009
ikamefa:

hehehe which kind fish abeg? Tilapia or kote? grin grin grin grin grin
no, catfish n titus! cool
Re: "my Fans Have Fish Brains" - Timaya by hamjola: 11:36am On Jun 12, 2009
Leave Timaya alone.when a poor man sees small money he will definately misbehave.u pple shld thank God for his life cos he would turn out as a militant.Most pple in d music industry complain abt his attitude.he is rude and proud.like the english says"pride comes b4 a fall".lets wait and and see whether his fans have fish brain or not
Re: "my Fans Have Fish Brains" - Timaya by slimfine(f): 7:38pm On Jun 27, 2009
I am not even a fan but I am quite ashemed! embarassed
Re: "my Fans Have Fish Brains" - Timaya by Teejay07(m): 10:26pm On Jun 27, 2009
Well, I dont know whether I am a fan or not. But, I do enjoy the guy's music all the same. However, rather than feel 'righteous anger'at this brash and uncouth fellow we should pity him.

Please remember the saying, "those whom the gods wish to destroy, they first make mad".

No sweat, Timaya has had his say. Come five years from now, let's see whether he go still dey 'kokoroko.'.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, wonders shall never cease. Timaya? Na wa o. Wetin eye no go see or ear no go hear sef.

O ma se o. No be him fault o, na we wey dey 'gbadun' him music. Fish Brains ke! A whole me? Timaya, o seun o. Thank you o, you hear? Now i just realised i was a fan, and i need to have my head examined to know whether I truly have fish brain.

Fish brain or no fish brain, I enjoy his music. Especially, the one with Empress.
Re: "my Fans Have Fish Brains" - Timaya by teissys(f): 8:05am On Jun 30, 2009
Lol. Timaya was probably talking about himself
Re: "my Fans Have Fish Brains" - Timaya by Teejay07(m): 8:22am On Jun 30, 2009
@ teissys

Thanks. Thats some form of comfort. I think?
Re: "my Fans Have Fish Brains" - Timaya by clemcykul(f): 1:33pm On Jun 30, 2009
what an ungrateful, uneducated, unpresentable, un-addressable, un, . . . . . *my mouth dey pain me* low life!

he thinks he is smart with that ghetto look of his, am glad i dont dig his music lol
Re: "my Fans Have Fish Brains" - Timaya by Basildon1(m): 1:44pm On Apr 08, 2011
Talk of fabricated interviews. #ohboy

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress Geraldine Ekeocha Passes On… rip / P-square Storms America, With Neyo, Akon, Tyrese, Mya, Drake And More / ........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.