Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

10 Fun Facts That Every FUTO Student Can Easily Relate With! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 10 Fun Facts That Every FUTO Student Can Easily Relate With! (2809 Views)

FUTO Student Bites Off Nose Of Fellow Girl / 17 Things Covenant University Folks Can Easily Relate With (photos) / How A Futo Student Was Given A Muddy Bath After His Final Exams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Fun Facts That Every FUTO Student Can Easily Relate With! by SlyCharlie(m): 10:09pm On Dec 15, 2015
Having been in FUTO for like three years now....i think that these are some facts that FUTO students both past and present can identify with..enjoy!!!...
_____________________________________________1. Only in FUTO will you see Cows patrolling and sleeping around the School with confidence and intimidating any student they come across during their 'patrols.' I suspect FUTO cows has a very distinct DNA because their impetus knows zero limitation. FUTO Cows don't want to know if you belong to Man'o'war or not. If you don't respect them, atleast respect their biological weapon(Cow dung)which they drop around the School conglomerate.
2. Only in FUTO does Man'o'war has more power than Buhari's Nigerian military as a whole. Hostel occupants has more to say on this. . Come form say u strong nahh, na group beating they go take level you cuz they too dey stay for group. Their power doesn't extend outside the School premises though. They play safe. Hope y'all still recall the alleged Rape Saga?
3. Only in FUTO does Madam Quantity(A popular Buka in school environ) sells more than Mr Biggs. If you're in FUTO and you've not eaten at or heard of MADAM QUANTITY, my brother na Poly Umuagwo u dey no be futo. With N150 you can enjoy a food that would last you the whole day with meat sef. I hear say from Jan10th they go start dey do Home Delivery na true? Hehe!
4. It's only in FUTO will a lecturer not adopt Public Address System and still expect everyone to get what he's saying. That year we go just dey back of Hall of Mercy or 500 Cap when they never rennovate am dey make noise as we no dey hear anything. I've often wondered when the issue of improper public address system in FUTO will be resolved. . Make i calm down before una go talk say i dey push Karaa ontop una head shaa.
5. Only in FUTO will a typical guy be dating a Girl, her roommate, her departmental Girl and her friends, possibly without them finding out. FUTO guys no dey use Barney joke oo. Na why e be say if e get bae wey una two dey roll wella wella, she come start school for FUTO she go come dey misbehave give you cuz like six guys dey woo am per day.
6. It's only in FUTO, Umuchima area will a lodge be robbed and the Robbers will still call Lodge Meeting to officially address the occupants just before walking out majestically.
7. It's only in FUTO will the School Hostel be robbed and the Man'o'war members will arrive only hours later to investigate. I hear say when dem shoot gun up that day, one Man'o'war guy commot that their top do like say im be labourer. Hehe! As i dey my Lodge for Eziobodo that day hear am i just dey laugh cuz Hostel Girls sabi talk say Hostel dey secured pass lodges.
8. It's only in FUTO will water emanate tremendously from a Tree and it will be regarded as 'Miracle water.' I hear say some even fetch am put their ATM card inside so they go get Credit Alert.
9. It's only in FUTO that if you're in the Department of Materials and Metallurgical Engineering, Industrial Physics and Chemical Engineering respectively, you're doomed! I'm actually in 'Met Mat' as it's fondly known and i'm yet to be doomed. Some talk say they no fit even advise their Enemies make they go any of those departments them. It's popular sentiment that before you graduate from any of those departments you'll look colossaly malnourished and disheveled.
10. It's only in FUTO will a Girl be short, very dark and ugly(pardon my French) but will still be 'Hot cake.' This is apparently because the Ratio of the no of Guys to Girls in FUTO is 3:1 or even more. It's simple logic! Every Girl in this case now has a chance to form Beyonce. Nawaoo. . Still ever repping FUTO no matter what! I hear say we rank 12th for recent NUC Ranking. How come?? Hehehe! I believe say we worth am shaa. . To resume dey hard us but once we resume we dey serious pass god of thunder. Any bad mouth? Una don sidan read this long post finish but if say na ENG226 note now una no go read pass the first page.
cc: lalasticlala, obinoscopy
Re: 10 Fun Facts That Every FUTO Student Can Easily Relate With! by MzPecs(f): 10:31pm On Dec 15, 2015
Cool..

Meanwhile ABSU students and ex can relate with this.

Re: 10 Fun Facts That Every FUTO Student Can Easily Relate With! by kesikeller(m): 10:51pm On Dec 15, 2015
My guy ur head dey there I rep PMT and ihiagwa, u forgot HOD the popcorn guy

1 Like

Re: 10 Fun Facts That Every FUTO Student Can Easily Relate With! by Uchexxy(m): 11:07pm On Dec 15, 2015
disagree with no 6. bros those guys dey thief wella but them dey port sharp sharp. e Don happen to me like thrice. I rep fst
Re: 10 Fun Facts That Every FUTO Student Can Easily Relate With! by SlyCharlie(m): 11:05pm On Jan 05, 2016
Re: 10 Fun Facts That Every FUTO Student Can Easily Relate With! by SlyCharlie(m): 11:29am On Mar 29, 2017
-
Re: 10 Fun Facts That Every FUTO Student Can Easily Relate With! by SlyCharlie(m): 11:33am On Mar 29, 2017
-

(1) (Reply)

"Go To Hell...you Did Not Support My Election" Gov. Obaseki Tells Uniben / Do Not Give Up On How You Can Gain Admission This Year!! Drop Any Question Here! / University Of Lagos Change Of Course Form 2012/2013 Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.