Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,109 members, 7,818,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Your Song Of The Year - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Your Song Of The Year (432 Views)

Davido’s If VS Runtown’s Mad Over You | The Biggest Song Of Year So Far ? / Latest Song Of Wizkid Titled Unto The Matter Ft Nicki Minaj, Rihanna & Drake / Song Of The Season - Baba Ese By Sayo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Song Of The Year by Sologlo(m): 10:49pm On Dec 15, 2015
The year 2015 is here and almost gone but songs dropped this year would usher us into 2016. Am creating this tread to know which song you found worthy enough to usher you into 2016 mine is OLAMIDE LAGOS BOYS
Re: Your Song Of The Year by Heromaniaa: 11:12pm On Dec 15, 2015
Phyno Connect

1 Like

Re: Your Song Of The Year by x6blade(m): 11:51pm On Dec 15, 2015
Run town ft wizkid- lagos to Kampala....wizkid-final(Baba black)....wizkid-ojuelegba....Dj jimmy jatt ft wizkid-feeling the beat....wizkid-one life....wizkid-expensive shit....Nonso Amadi -tonight...enigma-just kidding...Tay iwar-into the flame....Dj maphorisa ft dj bucks ft wizkid-soweto baby....wizkid-expensive s.hit....Darey-love you die.....darey-lie to you....giniz-too weak.....emtee ft wizkid ft Aka-roll up.....Tay iwar-Cleo.....Bemyoda-forever .....infact they are all plenty and so good I can't even pick a favorite

(1) (Reply)

T.i Plays Father Christmas At A Walmart (gangsta Claus) / Beyonce's Singing Secrets In The Open / Learn To Play Piano!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.