Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,448 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

What Has Dokpesi Done Wrong? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Has Dokpesi Done Wrong? (1382 Views)

Dokpesi’s Car After Assassins' Attack / Femi Fani-kayode Replies Raymond Dokpesi Over Goodluck Jonathan Statement / Fielding Jonathan, A Mistake – Dr. Raymond Dokpesi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Has Dokpesi Done Wrong? by chccho(m): 11:04pm On Dec 15, 2015
So I have been following this Dasuki Dokpesis saga and I have been wondering here cos I was reading on another thread how people are ranting and defending Linda ikeji saying she she got paid for the service she offered which was to advertise on her blog (Even though we don't know whether or not she got money).
So the mind bugging question for me is how come Dokpesi's case is different? After all he was also paid for a service which he rendered via his media outfit which was to campaign for the PDP.. So am baffled as to y Dokpesi's case is now called money laundering but the reverse is the case in Linda ikeji's case.
Mind u I don't know Dokpesi from anywhere but I would like wise comments..

1 Like

Re: What Has Dokpesi Done Wrong? by Confessng: 11:12pm On Dec 15, 2015
Don't mind the hypocrites ,because Linda is a cyberlord she's given a pass
All these indomie bred children.

Nansense
chccho:
So I have been following this Dasuki Dokpesis saga and I have been wondering here cos I was reading on another thread how people are ranting and defending Linda ikeji saying she she got paid for the service she offered which was to advertise on her blog (Even though we don't know whether or not she got money).
So the mind bugging question for me is how come Dokpesi's case is different? After all he was also paid for a service which he rendered via his media outfit which was to campaign for the PDP.. So am baffled as to y Dokpesi's case is now called money laundering but the reverse is the case in Linda ikeji's case.
Mind u I don't know Dokpesi from anywhere but I would like wise comments..

2 Likes

Re: What Has Dokpesi Done Wrong? by Jesusloveyou: 11:23pm On Dec 15, 2015
Anyone that have a direct link of payment from cbn through the office of d national security adviser is quilty of d offence

2 Likes

Re: What Has Dokpesi Done Wrong? by chccho(m): 11:26pm On Dec 15, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
Anyone that have a direct link of payment from cbn through the office of d national security adviser is quilty of d offence
Pls guilty of what offense
Re: What Has Dokpesi Done Wrong? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Dec 15, 2015
His wrong is that, he voted nd support GEJ
Re: What Has Dokpesi Done Wrong? by chccho(m): 7:36am On Dec 16, 2015
Bigmillz:
grin
Re: What Has Dokpesi Done Wrong? by Nobody: 7:43am On Dec 16, 2015
Bigmillz:
grin grin
Re: What Has Dokpesi Done Wrong? by modath(f): 7:44am On Dec 16, 2015
Stop being mischievous, he knows what he did wrong, was the reason he was making preemptive apologies & trying to get into the govt's good graces..

Dokpesi worked for PDP but hot paid by the NSA, that is a CRIME. If he had been paid even 20b naira by the PDP PCO, who is tasked with such responsibility, the case would have been DOA..

Is the NSA an executive of the PDP

Linda Ikeji has no problem unless the fees came from NSA & it's really hush money for blackmail as it is being alleged, then she too will get served..

4 Likes

Re: What Has Dokpesi Done Wrong? by chccho(m): 8:03am On Dec 16, 2015
modath:

Stop being mischievous, he knows what he did wrong, was the reason he was making preemptive apologies & trying to get into the govt's good graces..

Dokpesi worked for PDP but hot paid by the NSA, that is a CRIME. If he had been paid even 20b naira by the PDP PCO, who is tasked with such responsibility, the case would have been DOA..

Linda Ikeji has no problem unless the fees came from NSA & it's really hush money for blackmail as it is being alleged, then she too will get served..
hmmn its crime,but on whose part the govt that paid through the ONSA or the recipient of funds from the NSA
Re: What Has Dokpesi Done Wrong? by Frankiss44(m): 8:13am On Dec 16, 2015
modath:

You are not making much sense, as a business man I don't care who is paying me so far am being paid before rendering a service.

And as far as the law is concerned, Dokpesi didn't commit any crime and the people that should be guilty is the set of people that decided to convert the role of NSA to the executive arm of pdp.. We are watching
Re: What Has Dokpesi Done Wrong? by chccho(m): 8:17am On Dec 16, 2015
Frankiss44:

You are not making much sense, as a business man I boost care who is paying me so far am being paid before rendering a service.

And as far as the law is concerned, Dokpesi didn't commit any crime and the people that should be guilty is the set of people that decided to convert the role of NSA to the executive arm of pdp.. We are watching
That's my point here exactly, except he is being accused of something else other than rendering his services to the FG

1 Like

Re: What Has Dokpesi Done Wrong? by modath(f): 8:33am On Dec 16, 2015
Frankiss44:

You are not making much sense, as a business man I boost care who is paying me so far am being paid before rendering a service.

Did you think before quoting? Or the usual pull down the govt syndrome afflicting you & your sort is responsible for such a thoughtless action. ?

I understand that it can't make much sense to you as it is a superior argument that your cerebrum cannot in this lifetime be able to process...

Deposit your funds in Ecobank & go to Diamond to draw as you are not concerned with source...

I shouldn't even be responding to the "everything na bisines" sort... Go have a seat & get off my mentions.. kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Has Dokpesi Done Wrong? by gists: 8:34am On Dec 16, 2015
Ok. so Channels TV also ran ads for PDP right? How come channels was not paid by the ONSA. Same goes for other media houses.
We can also argue that their is no crime if you take bribe, but the person that offered/gave the bribe is the criminal.

Reflecting......
Dokpesi and Momoh of Channels are both from Edo state (I stand to be corrected) but while channels keep signing contracts with int'l media partners in UK, and recently France, AIT is busy cementing alliance with a dying local political party.
Daar communications sold shares to the public almost a decade ago, till this date I am not aware of any dividend for those that invested in that company. How about Daarsat? I almost bought that satellite service - Thank God I didn't

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Has Dokpesi Done Wrong? by modath(f): 8:40am On Dec 16, 2015
chccho:

That's my point here exactly, except he is being accused if something else other than rendering his services to the FG

What services did he render to the FG?

He rendered service to PDP not NIGERIA, till you understand the distinction between candidature & position you will continue to run around without even understanding due process..

Goodluck Jonathan was a candidate in the last election, it is gross abuse of office to use the fund of the country to prosecute that election...

If it were legal, why would they have done the PR stunt of raising 21b when such funds didn't exist & they knew quite well, it was going to come out of the federal purse.

I'm done with you, try & read , so you can "KNOW"..

cc TonyeBarcanista , Firefire , gentlemen, kindly help explain to your guy electoral due process.. thank you.

4 Likes

Re: What Has Dokpesi Done Wrong? by chccho(m): 9:26am On Dec 16, 2015
modath:

What services did he render to the FG?

He rendered a service to PDP & not to NIgeria, till you understand the distinction you will continue to run around without even understanding due process..

Goodluck Jonathan was a candidate in the last election, it is gross abuse of office to use the fund of the country to prosecute that election...

If it were legal, why would they have done the PR stunt of raising 21b when such funds didn't exist & they knew quite well, it was going to come out of the federal purse.

I'm done with you, try & read , so you can "KNOW"..

cc TonyeBarcanista , Firefire , gentlemen, kindly help explain to your guy electoral due process.. thank you.
u still haven't answered the question, u just said it yourself now " Gross abuse of office by GEJ" so how is the abuse of office now Dokpesi's fault? He rendered his service to PDP and so he had to be paid so pls can u explain how he committed an offense by collecting payment for the services he rendered to the PDP?
Re: What Has Dokpesi Done Wrong? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:43am On Dec 16, 2015
@Modath:

Both Dokpesi and Linda have case to answer if she really collected the said money from NSA office.
Re: What Has Dokpesi Done Wrong? by ckmayoca: 9:43am On Dec 16, 2015
Frankiss44:

He is not making no sense at all.

1 Like

Re: What Has Dokpesi Done Wrong? by Frankiss44(m): 9:51am On Dec 16, 2015
modath:

Did you think before quoting? Or the usual pull down the govt syndrome afflicting you & your sort is responsible for such a thoughtless action. ?

I understand that it can't make much sense to you as it is a superior argument that your cerebrum cannot in this lifetime be able to process...

Deposit your funds in Ecobank & go to Diamond to draw as you are not concerned with source...

I shouldn't even be responding to the "everything na bisines" sort... Go have a seat & get off my mentions.. kiss

Fools like you result to insults when there is nothing left to say.. We are both watching this case closely and we will see how it will end. Unless Dokpesi has committed another crime we are not aware of.. The dude will go free if he can prove that the money paid to him was for campaign services his company rendered.
See the stupid analogy of ecobank and diamond bank that you even came up with.. Do you even have any sense upstairs? How does that relate to what we have here on ground?

My friend go get some sense.... Zombie 001

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Has Dokpesi Done Wrong? by PassingShot(m): 9:53am On Dec 16, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
@Modath:

Both Dokpesi and Linda have case to answer if she really collected the said money from NSA office.
Dasuki has not even mentioned Linda. Once he does, she go enter gbege.
Re: What Has Dokpesi Done Wrong? by Frankiss44(m): 9:56am On Dec 16, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
@Modath:

Case to answer in a witch hunting court.. But no case to answer at all from a free and fair court even if their lawyer is average. Money was not collected from NSA office but from a NSA that is a card carrying member of a party they rendered services for.
Re: What Has Dokpesi Done Wrong? by chccho(m): 10:03am On Dec 16, 2015
Frankiss44:

Case to answer in a witch hunting court.. But no case to answer at all from a free and fair court even if their lawyer is average. Money was not collected from NSA office but from a NSA that is a card carrying member of a party they rendered services for.

Hmmn that one sef dey
Re: What Has Dokpesi Done Wrong? by fx45(m): 10:20am On Dec 16, 2015
modath:

Modaft

Re: What Has Dokpesi Done Wrong? by MalcoImX: 10:28am On Dec 16, 2015
Frankiss44:

You are not making much sense, as a business man I don't care who is paying me so far am being paid before rendering a service.

You better care who's paying you buddy!
Re: What Has Dokpesi Done Wrong? by Karanka: 11:02am On Dec 16, 2015
modath:

From what you wrote above,it's obvious Dokpesi didn't commit any crime.
Are you saying that if you do some work for APC for example,and the president directs the minister of finance to pay you for the job and you accept the payment,you've committed a crime?
The people that should be held liable if indeed a crime was committed,are Dasuki,GEJ in his capacity as the president then and as PDP leader.
Infact,all Dokpesi has to do is to show proof that the money he got was for payment of services rendered. What EFCC or DSS ought to do here is to invite Dokpesi for questioning(which I believe they've already done),retrieve the money from Dokpesi as evidence and probably make Dokpesi serve as witness in the case later on; not arrest him.
In all fairness,if what Dokpesi did is considered a crime,then Buhari who accepted vehicles from same NSA is also guilty.
Was it the responsibility of the NSA to provide vehicles for Buhari?
Was the money used for the purchase of the cars given to Buhari duly appropriated for?
Did Buhari do his due diligence by questioning the source of the funds for the purchase of the cars?

1 Like

Re: What Has Dokpesi Done Wrong? by alexlee50: 11:12am On Dec 16, 2015
modath:

did dokpesi pay himself? Is he a staff of government? Is it his duty to check the account that was used in paying him? Do u still think he has done something wrong?
Re: What Has Dokpesi Done Wrong? by chccho(m): 11:38am On Dec 16, 2015
Karanka:

From what you wrote above,it's obvious Dokpesi didn't commit any crime.
Are you saying that if you do some work for APC for example,and the president directs the minister of finance to pay you for the job and you accept the payment,you've committed a crime?
The people that should be held liable if indeed a crime was committed,are Dasuki,GEJ in his capacity as the president then and as PDP leader.
Infact,all Dokpesi has to do is to show proof that the money he got was for payment of services rendered. What EFCC or DSS ought to do here is to invite Dokpesi for questioning(which I believe they've already done),retrieve the money from Dokpesi as evidence and probably make Dokpesi serve as witness in the case later on; not arrest him.
In all fairness,if what Dokpesi did is considered a crime,then Buhari who accepted vehicles from same NSA is also guilty.
Was it the responsibility of the NSA to provide vehicles for Buhari?
Was the money used for the purchase of the cars given to Buhari duly appropriated for?
Did Buhari do his due diligence by questioning the source of the funds for the purchase of the cars?
thank u I like objective comments
Re: What Has Dokpesi Done Wrong? by Frankiss44(m): 11:51am On Dec 16, 2015
MalcoImX:
You better care who's paying you buddy!

I don't have to and it's not even right to question who is paying so far the person is a card carrying member of the party I rendered service for... The case should be between Dasuki and his party.

(1) (Reply)

Flashback: What Lai Mohammed Said About Buhari's Defence Of Abacha Loot In 2008 / A Federal Road Safety Corps Members Carrying Guns Along Check Point(pic) / Nigerians Will Be Shocked If I Reveal How Much Wike Has Stolen —amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.