Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,669 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Kemi Olunyole Reveals The Politician She Claimed Gave Linda Ikeji Her Mansion - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunyole Reveals The Politician She Claimed Gave Linda Ikeji Her Mansion (1576 Views)

Linda Ikeji Rocks Swimsuit As She Swims In Her Mansion (Photos, Video) / Laura Ikeji & Ogbonna Kanu With Linda Ikeji & Her Siblings At Their Wedding / Linda Ikeji Inside Her Mansion ( Today's New Photo ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemi Olunyole Reveals The Politician She Claimed Gave Linda Ikeji Her Mansion by Flirtyy: 11:12pm On Dec 15, 2015
According to the daughter of former governor of Oyo state, blogger Kemi Olunyole, Linda Ikeji's mansion was gotten through the arms deal fund which is being investigated in the #dasukigate scandal. She just tweeted that a popular Rives state politician allegedly gave Linda her Banana Island mansion and tha she would upload an audio soon..... waiting

Re: Kemi Olunyole Reveals The Politician She Claimed Gave Linda Ikeji Her Mansion by Flirtyy: 11:13pm On Dec 15, 2015
Re: Kemi Olunyole Reveals The Politician She Claimed Gave Linda Ikeji Her Mansion by fluffybaby(f): 11:14pm On Dec 15, 2015
Salivating.......... will a probe be inserted into linda? Oh , I mean will linda be probed? Oh shiiit, I meant to say will they probe linda? Oh what the hell, no mater how I say it, it still comes out a pun.

Anyhow, someone I know says the house cost more than 600m
Re: Kemi Olunyole Reveals The Politician She Claimed Gave Linda Ikeji Her Mansion by Spanner4(m): 11:14pm On Dec 15, 2015
Pls I need to reset dis Kemi factory like serious, Airforce pls get my spanner
Re: Kemi Olunyole Reveals The Politician She Claimed Gave Linda Ikeji Her Mansion by ruggedtimi(m): 11:15pm On Dec 15, 2015
wetin concern u.....d mst important aspect of business is minding ur business
Re: Kemi Olunyole Reveals The Politician She Claimed Gave Linda Ikeji Her Mansion by jaymejate: 11:15pm On Dec 15, 2015
[size=15pt]Yap i know and that's why I'm blogging too grin[/size]
Re: Kemi Olunyole Reveals The Politician She Claimed Gave Linda Ikeji Her Mansion by captainflash(m): 11:17pm On Dec 15, 2015
Like seriously Fowl nyash the open oo, first it was dusuki, now linda ijeki...lemme take a sit and watch how its gonna end!

siping bobo juice.

cool
Re: Kemi Olunyole Reveals The Politician She Claimed Gave Linda Ikeji Her Mansion by captainflash(m): 11:19pm On Dec 15, 2015
Mynd44
Re: Kemi Olunyole Reveals The Politician She Claimed Gave Linda Ikeji Her Mansion by StepTwo: 11:33pm On Dec 15, 2015
Flirtyy , you should check ur title, she's yet to reveal from her tweets
Re: Kemi Olunyole Reveals The Politician She Claimed Gave Linda Ikeji Her Mansion by ValerianSteel(m): 11:57pm On Dec 15, 2015
One thing is Kemi appears relentless in her effort to expose the facts here.Let's assume she's crazy only after we see the evidence she lays in front of us.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunyole Reveals The Politician She Claimed Gave Linda Ikeji Her Mansion by LesbianBoy(m): 1:14am On Dec 16, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: Kemi Olunyole Reveals The Politician She Claimed Gave Linda Ikeji Her Mansion by SmartMugu: 5:02am On Dec 16, 2015
I would have contributed, but I don't want a deranged woman to pounce on me.
Re: Kemi Olunyole Reveals The Politician She Claimed Gave Linda Ikeji Her Mansion by miqos02(m): 5:23am On Dec 16, 2015
ok
Re: Kemi Olunyole Reveals The Politician She Claimed Gave Linda Ikeji Her Mansion by Phrankin(m): 7:00am On Dec 16, 2015
Kemi be like...
"Oh Lord, why Linda and not me. I'm I not a woman with two breastss and a pusssy like her"
Re: Kemi Olunyole Reveals The Politician She Claimed Gave Linda Ikeji Her Mansion by iamjayboss(m): 7:09am On Dec 16, 2015
there is nothing on her instagram page, this woman is just a noise maker..
Re: Kemi Olunyole Reveals The Politician She Claimed Gave Linda Ikeji Her Mansion by nuelzy: 7:17am On Dec 16, 2015
jealousy... not a good tin...
Re: Kemi Olunyole Reveals The Politician She Claimed Gave Linda Ikeji Her Mansion by Nobody: 7:18am On Dec 16, 2015
Following..aw b so disapointd shaa
Re: Kemi Olunyole Reveals The Politician She Claimed Gave Linda Ikeji Her Mansion by porrigeyam(m): 9:07am On Dec 16, 2015
Hmmmm

(1) (Reply)

25 Nigerian Celebrities In School Uniform! / Jose Mourinho Seen At Mountain Of Fire And Miracle Ministry To Find Help... / Pic:ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi,rocks N450k Giuseppe Zanotti Shoes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.