Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,065 members, 7,852,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:49 PM

A Short Poetry Word " Don't Sleep" - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / A Short Poetry Word " Don't Sleep" (429 Views)

Formulating The Right Intentions| Getting Rewards When You Sleep / Don't Sleep , A Reminder Poem Video Watch !!! / Dua's To Say When Going To Sleep. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Short Poetry Word " Don't Sleep" by Sadiq3051(m): 11:15pm On Dec 15, 2015
sallam my Muslim brothers and sisters... below is poem tittle " don't sleep " written by me enjoy and ponder over it.....

We sense the call do you mean to wake.?

Or is it my lord that give us the grace?

You hear the adzhan instead you diq a pillow over your ears.

Those ears of yours will testified against you on the de day!

Subhanallah i revoke that in his Grace.

You preferred to sleep than going for what you will meet in due time?

Many are still snorring when the sun as set ?

You feel reluctant cos you having that till dawn party in school..?

Every breath you take is getting you nearer to the last one.

Better fight the devil and walk as early as possible to the masqid .

To performed the congregation prayer cos of the benefits it hold.

This worldly things as nothing to offer us, cos the hereafter is the great .

Work hard and perform your sallat so that you and i can gain on the day of judgement...

Bi sallam may Allah lead us to the straight path ... Ameen !!!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Teaching Vacancies In Otta, Ogun State / Using Recorded Ruqyah - Imam Al-albaaniyy / Arguing With Deviants Knowledgeable Than You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.