Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,685 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

It Is Never Too Late - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / It Is Never Too Late (705 Views)

Kazaure & Corpers Condole With Family Of Yusuf Bomoi, Late NYSC Director-General / Father Of Late Corper, Ifedolapo Oladepo Drags FG, NYSC To Court, Demands N100m / Corpers Punished For Waking Up Late (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It Is Never Too Late by ayofag(m): 11:33pm On Dec 15, 2015
Yes!! It is never too late. Exactly few years back, i finished my NYSC. it would have been a regret today if i had not plan for the year after. Well, i had uncles who i relied on, but all their efforts back then to get me a job in one of the multinationals were to no avail. All that was left was the savings i had after service, i had the knowlegde & skill probably because i was an agric graduate. I ventured into Catfish smoking business, bought a smoking kiln with my savings. Started with 50 catfishes, well the profit was massive, i asked myself if i had been doing that from the first month of service, by then at the 11th month, i should have been an employer of labour, a trainer and a better man. It is never too late.
For my fellow corp members, make use of this opportunity while it last. Wishing you the very best in this 1year opportunity. For startup advise, you can contact me via my signature.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nysc Batch B Online Registration / Help Please My Name Is On My School Approved Senate List But / NYSC NON-CHALANT ATTITUDE: My Personal Experince While Serving

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.