Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,232 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

#BuhariGate Now Trending On Twitter. Nigerians React - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #BuhariGate Now Trending On Twitter. Nigerians React (43051 Views)

Dino Melaye Turns Pastor On Twitter, Nigerians react / Garba Shehu Used Efe's 'Based On Logistics' On Twitter, Nigerians React (Pics) / #GejWhileYouWereAway Trending On Twitter - Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #BuhariGate Now Trending On Twitter. Nigerians React by Myde4naija(m): 11:36am On Dec 16, 2015
ckmayoca:
When they were all shouting lindagate, dokpesigate, bode George just for accepting money for a work to be done, now what is this gift for and we even heard was bought from same money. Pick the main offender and make him pay and not arresting everyone for no reasonable reason. DSS will even arrest his children for collecting sch fee from same money and even his workers for getting paid wit it. Partial accusation everywhere. I campaigned for APC but let the truth be said.
is it right to collect money in the first place, what's your point.
Re: #BuhariGate Now Trending On Twitter. Nigerians React by biotechshola(m): 11:38am On Dec 16, 2015
Newmanluckyman:
... Was PMB given an SUV from the money meant for buying arms for fighting insurgents? Thisdays mgt was also indicted for compensation after their building was destroyed by bokoharam using the money equally meant for arms purchase. 'He that comes to equity must come with clean hands'

pls stop exposing ur ignorance, every past head of state is entitled to vehicles which are due for renewal every four years.

Again for ur info, buhari never colected any vehicle prior the attack on his convoy.

And the vehicles were delivered by FG not dasuki.

People shld stop thinking buhari was compensated wt d vehicles cos of d attack, he collected wat was his entitlement as former head of state. So stp comparing it with d newspapers or so.

1 Like

Re: #BuhariGate Now Trending On Twitter. Nigerians React by Makamuanwuo(m): 11:43am On Dec 16, 2015
ab4real15:
Biafrats food don ready,stewpid set of people.

Ewu,like father like son,

2 Likes

Re: #BuhariGate Now Trending On Twitter. Nigerians React by ckmayoca: 12:18pm On Dec 16, 2015
Myde4naija:
is it right to collect money in the first place, what's your point.

Yes it is good to collect money when u render services and that why it's called business. A ritualist or robber will never say I got this money am paying from robbery or rituaal.

2 Likes

Re: #BuhariGate Now Trending On Twitter. Nigerians React by jonzy1(m): 12:25pm On Dec 16, 2015
Toks2008:
How dumber can our youths get?

The SUVs were given to former head of states and Buhari apparently becomes a beneficiary so whats all the fuse?

3A fuse....lol

1 Like

Re: #BuhariGate Now Trending On Twitter. Nigerians React by ikkkkk: 12:27pm On Dec 16, 2015
ThisMeansWars:
yeah right ... One Yoruba out of many Igbo .. Clap for yourself .

Can you then tell me where the Yourba's were when the igbos saw the news? cos all comments speaks the same including that of ur one yoruba out of many igbo

1 Like

Re: #BuhariGate Now Trending On Twitter. Nigerians React by ikkkkk: 12:29pm On Dec 16, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
ibos are still d problem of nigeria, majority of them hate change, they want corruption to continue, they are happy for corruption, they support and encourage corruption,

Senseless fool

1 Like

Re: #BuhariGate Now Trending On Twitter. Nigerians React by Billygee2u: 12:44pm On Dec 16, 2015
Hundreddegrees:
I dnt even know why this present administration is so obsessed with 'hunting' past administrations

I personally think he should focus on his government and help the people move forward
Re: #BuhariGate Now Trending On Twitter. Nigerians React by Billygee2u: 12:45pm On Dec 16, 2015
Hundreddegrees:
I dnt even know why this present administration is so obsessed with 'hunting' past administrations

I personally think he should focus on his government and help the people move forward
reason is that he is a clueless dullard dictator
Re: #BuhariGate Now Trending On Twitter. Nigerians React by Orikinla(m): 1:10pm On Dec 16, 2015
[size=18pt]"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people." --Eleanor Roosevelt[/size]

1 Like

Re: #BuhariGate Now Trending On Twitter. Nigerians React by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 16, 2015
Gravanno:
Nigerians react or ibos react? Stop deceiving yourself cos most people are happy with Buhari.
When you are devoid of opinion do shut your mouth! Or better still tie your fingers!

1 Like

Re: #BuhariGate Now Trending On Twitter. Nigerians React by great664(m): 1:49pm On Dec 16, 2015
Now that Buhari is involved many APC supporters say its a lie, so there's chance of every other thing being a lie abbey? Iranu
Re: #BuhariGate Now Trending On Twitter. Nigerians React by excellencyabia1: 1:59pm On Dec 16, 2015
I guess what might have actually happened is giving same to all former Head of States unless others refuse to open up. After all if He didn't embark on security probe, nobody would say anything about this and it is again actually because He is the President, so the guilty ones would like to rubbish and tarnish him in an attempt to force him to abandon the probe thing.

You are right but when you say tarnishing his(buhari) image, it sounds like they are giving him a false accursation which i don't really agree. Because only those that are seen at the gate are called. #buharigate
Re: #BuhariGate Now Trending On Twitter. Nigerians React by chuksmad(m): 2:10pm On Dec 16, 2015
hansad:
This #Buharigate scandal be small. When the IBBs and the OBJs and Abdusalaams are touched by Buhari's so-called anti corruption agents, and they open up on Buhari and stealing public funds, Buhari must be shamed for wrongly parading himself as a clean hand.
Buhari should be careful how he runs this anti-corruption things, i still dont understand why Dopesi should be arraigned because he collected money meant for BH from Dasuki, this is purely business.
I wont be surprise that the powers fighting him will use this Dopesi case to get back at him, and this is what is happening now.
They should have just faced only Dasuki

1 Like

Re: #BuhariGate Now Trending On Twitter. Nigerians React by Krayzeejhay(m): 2:17pm On Dec 16, 2015
Adonbilivit!!.. Even buhari??.....
Now even the saviour needs to be saved..#BuhariGate :oAdonbilivit!!..

2 Likes

Re: #BuhariGate Now Trending On Twitter. Nigerians React by M4gunners: 2:22pm On Dec 16, 2015
Gravanno:
Nigerians react or ibos react? Stop deceiving yourself cos most people are happy with Buhari.
Why are you calling Igbos here? You no dey shame?Everybody is talking about Dasukigate and Buharigate not only Igbos.

1 Like

Re: #BuhariGate Now Trending On Twitter. Nigerians React by moyinoluwabun(m): 2:41pm On Dec 16, 2015
Gravanno:
most people as in? People buying #87 fuel for 130 or people who have bn told that they will increase pump price? Or those they're considering of reducing their minimum wage? Or people who will be paying higher tarrif for electricity? Seriously, I don't know which most people are happy with Buhari.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: #BuhariGate Now Trending On Twitter. Nigerians React by Hoteph(m): 3:21pm On Dec 16, 2015
Even the South East re marginalized in the looting of Nigeria treasury...be it Buharigate or Dasukigate the collective name should be "Northerngate" I await my attackers grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #BuhariGate Now Trending On Twitter. Nigerians React by holyfather(m): 3:26pm On Dec 16, 2015
Gravanno:
bigot

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #BuhariGate Now Trending On Twitter. Nigerians React by Benteazaa(m): 3:39pm On Dec 16, 2015
#Babanowthatyouareinvolved

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #BuhariGate Now Trending On Twitter. Nigerians React by francizy(m): 4:03pm On Dec 16, 2015
kYjelly2:
They said booboo will tie the goat to save the yams.

However, what they failed to tell ya is that, booboo himself also turns into a goat at the stroke of 12 midnight with a full moon.

So who will protect the yams then from this weregoat

Exactly what was on my mind ni oh! grin cheesy grin

I thought Bubu was only a wolf that eats sheep/goats (2011 post election violence), didn't know he turns to goats only to feed on our yams too... angry angry angry angry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #BuhariGate Now Trending On Twitter. Nigerians React by Anglovel: 5:30pm On Dec 16, 2015
Bigmillz:
What's good for the goose is also good for the gander. So Buhari also had his own share of the called Dasuki billion.
stella oduah a hardworking minister was pulled down by them for merely accepting to protect her life dat was under threat by approving d purchase of bullet proof cars for her safety to serve Nigeria her beloved country,she was crucified,sacked,humiliated,why can't same apply to bubu? What are u nigerians waitng for?

BubU shd do d needful and Step Aside Pls to Preserve his"Honesty,Righteousness,Anti Corruption Stance,Discipline etc",that's d honourable thing to do. . Then we will declare him a HERO!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #BuhariGate Now Trending On Twitter. Nigerians React by goldfish27(m): 5:34pm On Dec 16, 2015
Hundreddegrees:

Focus on what my broda?.. no b money dem dey use drive the Economy 4ward?.. Where the money dey or u done 4get say oil price is bellow $40.....Nigeria need all those looted money to to fund her 2016 budget (#6trillion)....
Re: #BuhariGate Now Trending On Twitter. Nigerians React by Dolarman(m): 6:24pm On Dec 16, 2015
dunlie:

you are just senseless including every I.diot that liked your comment. so ibos are more vocal, fearless and stands for the truth more than other tribe...that just a credit you gave to the ibos. In other words other tribes are foolish, and will stuff every nonsense than their throat.

YOUR JUST A SILLY I.DIOT

Are you making sense or making fool of you?
Re: #BuhariGate Now Trending On Twitter. Nigerians React by Stevez32(m): 7:55pm On Dec 16, 2015
Gravanno:

Mumu is opeyemi igbo?
Re: #BuhariGate Now Trending On Twitter. Nigerians React by Proudnigga(m): 6:58am On Dec 17, 2015
Gravanno:
yes Igbos are not Nigerians

With this kind of discrimination no tribe of the world can endure what Igbos has endured.
Re: #BuhariGate Now Trending On Twitter. Nigerians React by Myde4naija(m): 7:20pm On Dec 19, 2015
ckmayoca:

Yes it is good to collect money when u render services and that why it's called business. A ritualist or robber will never say I got this money am paying from robbery or rituaal.
maybe you are right.......even if it is to scam or fraud to collect money sef I think it is allowed in your explanation.
Re: #BuhariGate Now Trending On Twitter. Nigerians React by ckmayoca: 8:21pm On Dec 19, 2015
Myde4naija:
maybe you are right.......even if it is to scam or fraud to collect money sef I think it is allowed in your explanation.

Nothing like scam in business if service is delivered bro. A tailor sew cloth for 1500 and another sews same for 5000, that's taste and standard not a scam.
Re: #BuhariGate Now Trending On Twitter. Nigerians React by ckmayoca: 8:22pm On Dec 19, 2015
Myde4naija:

Nothing like sca.m in business if service is delivered bro. A tailor sew cloth for 1500 and another sews same for 5000, that's taste and standard not a sca.m.
Re: #BuhariGate Now Trending On Twitter. Nigerians React by Fess: 9:45pm On Dec 19, 2015
So Buhari dey share the same gate with Dasuki? E yaaa! I even hear the man dey Saudi hospital just after 6 months and he has 3 and half years to go!
Re: #BuhariGate Now Trending On Twitter. Nigerians React by adetayo234: 5:29am On Dec 20, 2015
[quote author=boman2014 post=41043252] una no dey sleep[question

We should ask you the same queston
Re: #BuhariGate Now Trending On Twitter. Nigerians React by adetayo234: 5:32am On Dec 20, 2015
Gravanno:

It doesn't matter if it is bayelsans that are reacting; what matters is whether they are saying the truth or not. Stop covering up corruption Mr man. Dasuki exposed other people, you believe. But once he exposed buhari, you are afraid to believe. You won't wish this away so easily.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ango Abdullahi Replies Emir Sanusi Over His Comments About The North / Give An Explanation To This Cartoon Illustration (Picture) / Posture Of Governor Wike As Seyi Makinde Visits Him (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.