Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,859 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Dasuki Bought Assets In London And Dubai With Arms Cash - EFCC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dasuki Bought Assets In London And Dubai With Arms Cash - EFCC (21886 Views)

Ikoyi Cash: Efcc Moves Seized $43 Million, £27,000, N23 Million To Cbn / Fayose, Obanikoro Clashed Over Arms Cash – Aluko / Dasuki Bought 90million Naira House For His Son From Money Meant For Arms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dasuki Bought Assets In London And Dubai With Arms Cash - EFCC by shipnclear: 12:06pm On Dec 16, 2015
Uuuh...m
Re: Dasuki Bought Assets In London And Dubai With Arms Cash - EFCC by Originalsly: 12:15pm On Dec 16, 2015
Some people do not like peace. Why?... there is no money to be made ... but lots to be made by war. As I read I am beginning to believe that Dasuki and others are behind Boko Haram... the more havoc BH can create the more money can be requested and diverted for "security equipment and weaponry". Again.... since the investigations began BH has suddenly drastically reduced their operations. Just a coincidence? ...or is it the head is now in a vice and the body paralysed? These sums of monies diverted are ridiculous. ... how many generations are they gathering for? If found guilty these guys need to be sent off the face of the earth on a pyre fueled by coins. My view.
Re: Dasuki Bought Assets In London And Dubai With Arms Cash - EFCC by josephobaro(m): 12:55pm On Dec 16, 2015
90 years imprisonment with hard labour is not even enough justice for him
Re: Dasuki Bought Assets In London And Dubai With Arms Cash - EFCC by edekoln: 1:17pm On Dec 16, 2015
I just hope this doesnt end up a media trial as always and these boko harams that was in GEJ govt go home and enjoy their bloody loots
Re: Dasuki Bought Assets In London And Dubai With Arms Cash - EFCC by Kzeals: 5:55pm On Dec 16, 2015
See what I receive from dasuki, old chain with this cash...still crying

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu And Dokpesi Settle Libel Suit Out Of Court / Campaign Poster And Achievements Of Governor Ortom 2019 (Pictured) / Abia Government Imposes Curfew In Aba And Umuahia Metropolis Between 10pm & 6am

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.