Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,676 members, 7,816,777 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Etisalat 0.0k Working Unlimitedly With Psiphon No Speed Throttling - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Etisalat 0.0k Working Unlimitedly With Psiphon No Speed Throttling (4314 Views)

Ntel Launches Unlimited Night Plan For Just N500 Without Speed Throttling / Are You Thinking On How To Bypass That Speed Throttling? This App Can Help / How To Bypass Etisalat Social Pack Speed Throttling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Etisalat 0.0k Working Unlimitedly With Psiphon No Speed Throttling by wissylead(m): 2:26am On Dec 16, 2015
I know this is the moment you guys have been waiting for finally, you can now download unlimitedly on your etisalat line with 0.0k without even thinking of speed throttling.
I won't write much because when it comes to tweak especially tweak working with 0.0k guys are always anxious to get it working on their device.

Those that are using smartpack should not have much problem with it.
Download psiphon handler latest version with no ads which also consume less battery HERE for effective result
Now go to mobile network>>access point settings>>APN:etisalat leave others empty save it and activate as your default settings
Launch psiphon then configure the handler menu with the screenshot above.
It might Take much time to connect all you need to do is to be patient or better still you can reset your connections by putting off your data connections and putting it on back.

This tweak is confirmed working without any loopholes as at the time of posting. my next post will be on how to use this same tweak for openvpn.

http://www.techfashy.com/2015/12/Etisalat-0.0k-Working-unlimitedly-With-Psiphon-No-Speed-Throttling.html

5 Likes

Re: Etisalat 0.0k Working Unlimitedly With Psiphon No Speed Throttling by hahn(m): 8:23am On Dec 16, 2015
I need unlimited browsing for pc with etisalat. Op, any ideas?
Re: Etisalat 0.0k Working Unlimitedly With Psiphon No Speed Throttling by wissylead(m): 8:42am On Dec 16, 2015
hahn:
I need unlimited browsing for pc with etisalat. Op, any ideas?
this also worjs on pc once your phone is connected launch pda.net on pc then use your usb chord to tether the connection to pc but better still, use this hotspot guide http://www.techfashy.com/2015/09/bypass-etisalat-chatpack-speed.html
Re: Etisalat 0.0k Working Unlimitedly With Psiphon No Speed Throttling by liljboy(m): 10:29am On Dec 16, 2015
@OP.... I can't see that proxy very well, is it 5.101.165.240?
Re: Etisalat 0.0k Working Unlimitedly With Psiphon No Speed Throttling by emmayayodeji(m): 10:41am On Dec 16, 2015
nice on bro. am feeling it
Re: Etisalat 0.0k Working Unlimitedly With Psiphon No Speed Throttling by liljboy(m): 10:50am On Dec 16, 2015
emmayayodeji:
nice on bro. am feeling it
guy how did you set yours... gimmie screenshots na.... mine ain't working
Re: Etisalat 0.0k Working Unlimitedly With Psiphon No Speed Throttling by Donpre(m): 12:09pm On Dec 16, 2015
liljboy:
@OP.... I can't see that proxy very well, is it 5.101.165.240?
Its 5.101.168.240
Re: Etisalat 0.0k Working Unlimitedly With Psiphon No Speed Throttling by Thebrightest(m): 12:27pm On Dec 16, 2015
Lolz. Tweak that takes 5years to connect.
Anyways, rocking my mtn music plus here.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Etisalat 0.0k Working Unlimitedly With Psiphon No Speed Throttling by LordEmperoris1(m): 2:10pm On Dec 16, 2015
too slow in connecting
Re: Etisalat 0.0k Working Unlimitedly With Psiphon No Speed Throttling by Jwonder(m): 2:19pm On Dec 16, 2015
Thebrightest:
Lolz. Tweak that takes 5years to connect.
Anyways, rocking my mtn music plus here.

please tell me how to go about the 150 mb
Re: Etisalat 0.0k Working Unlimitedly With Psiphon No Speed Throttling by Welcomme: 4:15pm On Dec 16, 2015
Mtn music + 4 life
Re: Etisalat 0.0k Working Unlimitedly With Psiphon No Speed Throttling by haxorDelite(m): 9:59pm On Dec 16, 2015
Mod!! Come and close dis thread..
Re: Etisalat 0.0k Working Unlimitedly With Psiphon No Speed Throttling by hacollyj: 1:17am On Dec 17, 2015
Pls help. Me bro.. Mtn. Music. Plus is. Not. Working for me. Anymore... Sas and psiphone... Pls. Help
Re: Etisalat 0.0k Working Unlimitedly With Psiphon No Speed Throttling by blayde(m): 1:36am On Dec 17, 2015
U na nor dey hear word. Until dem block dis one too. Always go privy na!!
I therefore declare this thread closed.

(1)

Why You Should Not Buy The Infinix Note 4 Pro / How Much Does A Space Ride Cost. Know More / Samsung S7 edge Nd Other Phones For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.