Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,441 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Lets Discuss 'mytv' Channels. Cheapest Family Bouquet? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Lets Discuss 'mytv' Channels. Cheapest Family Bouquet? (3631 Views)

Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss / Dstv Headbutts Soccer Viewers, Moves EPL To Premium Bouquet / DSTV Marginalization Of The Igbos -why Is AM-IGBO CH159 Not On Family Bouquet?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets Discuss 'mytv' Channels. Cheapest Family Bouquet? by mjay(m): 5:21pm On Jun 05, 2009
Hey av seen threads on hitv dstv, & daarsat, I wonder why no one is talking about 'mytv' the 'cheapest' and only DTH  that's got free to air channels on its frequencies. Me think that with the additions of channels like 'fox entertaiments' channels, they have a very good collections of home entertainment channels. What do you guys think of these channels, what will you like them to add or subtract, lets use this medium to holla them. After all they are about the only one with the big bonanzas and extra months, am sure if they keep it up they can give any other a run for their money. Sooo!!!!
Re: Lets Discuss 'mytv' Channels. Cheapest Family Bouquet? by emeystan(m): 8:20am On Jun 06, 2009
Mytv is cool. What i wil like them to add sport channels where we can watch premiership, la liga matches etc.
Re: Lets Discuss 'mytv' Channels. Cheapest Family Bouquet? by mjay(m): 8:32am On Jun 06, 2009
Mytv is cool. What i wil like them to add sport channels where we can watch premiership, la liga matches etc.

how will you rate them compared to DSTV, HITV and DAARSAT?
Re: Lets Discuss 'mytv' Channels. Cheapest Family Bouquet? by mjay(m): 8:44am On Jun 06, 2009
instead of etranzact presently being used for online payment, i think they should add the interswitch debit card payment (ATM) I believe this is used more by the generality, more people will be able to renew their sub if this is perfected.
Re: Lets Discuss 'mytv' Channels. Cheapest Family Bouquet? by Olaye: 12:20pm On Dec 15, 2009
@mjay

can you help me with a list of channels on mytv?

thanks

(1) (Reply)

TURBULENCE- A Short Script On the Awareness of Child Abuse and Domestic Violence / Supernatural Season 6 Is Out! / How To Download Chinese Film/korean Tv Series?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.