Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

CAN Visits Yaqub Zakzaky, Shiite Leader, Condemns Zaria Killings (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CAN Visits Yaqub Zakzaky, Shiite Leader, Condemns Zaria Killings (Photos) (42936 Views)

Ogoni People Hold Massive Protest In Rivers State Over Killings.Photos / Protest In US, Canada,India Over Shiite Leader's arrest In Nigeria / Ongoing Massive Protest In Rivers State Over Recent Political Killings (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

CAN Visits Yaqub Zakzaky, Shiite Leader, Condemns Zaria Killings (Photos) by olascojojo: 4:53am On Dec 16, 2015
The Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN), Katsina, has condoled with leader of Islamic Movement of Nigeria (IMN), Yaqub Zakzaky, over the killing of its followers in Zaria by the Nigerian Army.

The Christian group condemned Nigerian Government over the incident.

Recall that soldiers clashed with members of the group a few days ago, leaving almost a thousand of the Islamic sect dead.

The incident occurred during the visit of Nigeria’s Army Chief, Lt-Gen. Tukur Buratai, to a military function at the Nigerian Military Depot.

His convoy reportedly encountered Shiite members, who barricaded the road leading to the military training facility in Zaria.

Source: http://africanspotlight.com/2015/12/15/photos-can-visits-shiite-leader-yaqub-zakzaky-condemns-zaria-killings/

9 Likes 6 Shares

Re: CAN Visits Yaqub Zakzaky, Shiite Leader, Condemns Zaria Killings (Photos) by Mathewa(m): 4:57am On Dec 16, 2015
Eeyah..... END TIME VISIT

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CAN Visits Yaqub Zakzaky, Shiite Leader, Condemns Zaria Killings (Photos) by sammysammy111(m): 5:02am On Dec 16, 2015
na who send dem ?

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: CAN Visits Yaqub Zakzaky, Shiite Leader, Condemns Zaria Killings (Photos) by sammysammy111(m): 5:05am On Dec 16, 2015
or re they saying wat d sect did was right? make una make me understand

15 Likes

Re: CAN Visits Yaqub Zakzaky, Shiite Leader, Condemns Zaria Killings (Photos) by Nobody: 5:12am On Dec 16, 2015
no more religious war

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CAN Visits Yaqub Zakzaky, Shiite Leader, Condemns Zaria Killings (Photos) by AustineE1: 5:17am On Dec 16, 2015
sammysammy111:
or re they saying wat d sect did was right? make una make me understand
Is nt a question of whether what they did was right or wrong,Nigerians should not be killed in an extrajudicial manner,there are other ways of handling such civil disobidience. The killings are highly condemnable!

221 Likes 18 Shares

Re: CAN Visits Yaqub Zakzaky, Shiite Leader, Condemns Zaria Killings (Photos) by Amastermovic(m): 5:40am On Dec 16, 2015
Wah can I say.. The gun with a soldier is only meant to protect his family members and himself... If Nigeria Army are so powerful why can't they just fix a match with boko haram on a battle field.. Craze people... I guess it's high time we start getting gun.. Make person no go just die anyhow, any fuckin mistake we go bombard them...

Do you really know why the Army are yet to defeat Bh.. Cause them no wan die they just want to win the battle, why the Bh boys are damn ready..

No carnival this year before Dpo go come kill person..

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: CAN Visits Yaqub Zakzaky, Shiite Leader, Condemns Zaria Killings (Photos) by Nobody: 5:47am On Dec 16, 2015
If only these two religion will coexist the way these two cleric are, look at the love, peace nd smiles on their faces.

11 Likes

Re: CAN Visits Yaqub Zakzaky, Shiite Leader, Condemns Zaria Killings (Photos) by Nobody: 5:58am On Dec 16, 2015
And this is a sect the Sunni Muslims wants us to believe are violent.
Waiting for the day Boko haram and CAN would meet like this to discuss matters relating to peace and tolerance. undecided

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: CAN Visits Yaqub Zakzaky, Shiite Leader, Condemns Zaria Killings (Photos) by kekakuz(m): 6:02am On Dec 16, 2015
I gave a bad feeling about these killings
The average Muslim is a sunni and I think they just used the assassination attempt as an excuse to settle their their desire to destroy each other

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CAN Visits Yaqub Zakzaky, Shiite Leader, Condemns Zaria Killings (Photos) by Commentus2: 6:05am On Dec 16, 2015
I go commentus when the messiah of Nairaland, Commentus come back. End Time is Real, Commentus is coming back soon! Awoofawo was his fore-runner, commentus2 his only apostle! The gospel of Commentus must reach the end of Nairaland and End Time shall come! cool cheesy

2 Likes

Re: CAN Visits Yaqub Zakzaky, Shiite Leader, Condemns Zaria Killings (Photos) by kekakuz(m): 6:07am On Dec 16, 2015
Commentus2:
I go commentus when the messiah of Nairaland, Commentus come back. End Time is Real, Commentus is coming back soon! Awoofawo was his fore-runner, commentus2 his only apostle! The gospel of Commentus must reach the end of Nairaland and End Time shall come! cool cheesy
Stop joking with everything

4 Likes

Re: CAN Visits Yaqub Zakzaky, Shiite Leader, Condemns Zaria Killings (Photos) by ckmayoca: 6:10am On Dec 16, 2015
I sha knw NA can do anythng to protect its ass via social media. One posted rubbish yestarday and said they r violence and the reason was they used katapult on him while he used gun on those people, now who wicked pass?

3 Likes

Re: CAN Visits Yaqub Zakzaky, Shiite Leader, Condemns Zaria Killings (Photos) by mccoy47(m): 6:11am On Dec 16, 2015
gid! let there be love shared amongst us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CAN Visits Yaqub Zakzaky, Shiite Leader, Condemns Zaria Killings (Photos) by mccoy47(m): 6:11am On Dec 16, 2015
good! let there be love shared amongst us

2 Likes

Re: CAN Visits Yaqub Zakzaky, Shiite Leader, Condemns Zaria Killings (Photos) by Nobody: 6:11am On Dec 16, 2015
CAN kastina, better thread with care before they label you guys as sponsors of terrorist. I don't trust the NA, NPF of DSS one bit

6 Likes

Re: CAN Visits Yaqub Zakzaky, Shiite Leader, Condemns Zaria Killings (Photos) by jjlala: 6:19am On Dec 16, 2015
No more war

Peace is all we want

2 Likes

Re: CAN Visits Yaqub Zakzaky, Shiite Leader, Condemns Zaria Killings (Photos) by Phrankin(m): 6:23am On Dec 16, 2015
G
Re: CAN Visits Yaqub Zakzaky, Shiite Leader, Condemns Zaria Killings (Photos) by kekakuz(m): 6:26am On Dec 16, 2015
Commentus2:
why quote me early this mormor?! I resemble your prophet or what! Get behind me, you child of iniquity! For I do not come for such as you. My people know my voice and abide with me! Be gone, be gone! cool
Too bad you are not ready to change
Re: CAN Visits Yaqub Zakzaky, Shiite Leader, Condemns Zaria Killings (Photos) by Phrankin(m): 6:26am On Dec 16, 2015
Commentus2:
You're just trying too hard to be funny. Relax, it will come naturally. Don't force it.

12 Likes

Re: CAN Visits Yaqub Zakzaky, Shiite Leader, Condemns Zaria Killings (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 6:37am On Dec 16, 2015
where re his injuries..

3 Likes

Re: CAN Visits Yaqub Zakzaky, Shiite Leader, Condemns Zaria Killings (Photos) by akagson: 6:41am On Dec 16, 2015
End time smelling everywhere!

You must own your own laptop! Grab yours here. Goes to the highest bidder. www.nairaland.com/2800403/christmas-bonanza-laptop-offer-2gb
Re: CAN Visits Yaqub Zakzaky, Shiite Leader, Condemns Zaria Killings (Photos) by gbadexy(m): 6:47am On Dec 16, 2015
Soji CAN. At least the shiites would know who their enemies are if they decide to start fighting and leave the Christians in the north out of it.
To those saying the army said they were violent or attempted assassination, any reasonable person would expect excuses to justify their actions.
I hope they don't retaliate and If they do, they should limit it to the military in the north,

5 Likes

Re: CAN Visits Yaqub Zakzaky, Shiite Leader, Condemns Zaria Killings (Photos) by Phrankin(m): 7:09am On Dec 16, 2015
Commentus2:
another child of iniquity! Be gone! Who told you I'm trying to be your funny donkey! Those who are for me know me. I come not for such as you!
Try harder. You're still nowhere close to being funny.

5 Likes

Re: CAN Visits Yaqub Zakzaky, Shiite Leader, Condemns Zaria Killings (Photos) by tpraiz(m): 7:22am On Dec 16, 2015
Good visit.....
Re: CAN Visits Yaqub Zakzaky, Shiite Leader, Condemns Zaria Killings (Photos) by Holatunde007(m): 7:37am On Dec 16, 2015
Hmmmm I love Christianity

6 Likes

Re: CAN Visits Yaqub Zakzaky, Shiite Leader, Condemns Zaria Killings (Photos) by looseweight: 7:37am On Dec 16, 2015
Hmmmmm
Re: CAN Visits Yaqub Zakzaky, Shiite Leader, Condemns Zaria Killings (Photos) by martineverest(m): 7:37am On Dec 16, 2015
Good, but they got what they deserved.. Their megalomania have been reduced to zero.y would you block a federal and be heavily armed during processioning and pelting military man when he was trying to settle differences, amicably?

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why My Convoy Deserves A New Car- Saraki / Buhari Orders IGP Not To Invite Adeleke Before Election / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Lecturers In 'Sex For Marks' Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.