Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,098 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Needs This Info Urgently: - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Needs This Info Urgently: (669 Views)

….. / Sure everyone here needs this / PLEASE EVERYONE NEEDS THIS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Needs This Info Urgently: by adebisola(f): 6:16pm On Jun 05, 2009
hello house, pls i need ur assistance for the brief below;

I just got an approval to be a sole distributor of a quality 1kg granulated suger and one of my strategies is to locate several supermarkets/stores to start supplying them. so i will need u to pls inform me about  the supermarkets within your environment that is being patronized by individuals that looks to purchase items like milk, milo, custard e.t.c
I stay in palmgrove, all u need do for me is to describe aw i will get there from palmgrove and also state the name of the stores if atall it has got a name. I have got a sales target to hit, so i plead that u kindly help me get this info.

You can send the info to my mail box at nickorel@yahoo.com

Your advice, comments are as well welcomed, my no is 08034016327 - Nike

(1) (Reply)

Soundproof 30kva Perkins Genset For Sale Call 01-8502666, 07060670778 / Listen Xclusively! For People That Works At Computer Village Lagos.a Great Secret For You.now Or Ne / For All Your Printing Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.