Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

Does Harmattan Has Any Relation To Psychology - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Does Harmattan Has Any Relation To Psychology (568 Views)

HOME PAGE ( Female Psychology, Relationship, Sex,stress Etc) / Dangers Of Harmattan And How To Cope With It / Tips To Help YOU Stay Healthy This Harmattan Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does Harmattan Has Any Relation To Psychology by bundur(m): 8:04am On Dec 16, 2015
Its harmattan everywhere and I get confused when I see people from dressing abnormal to behaving madly. And its always during this season that you see alot of mad people roaming the street.
My question to Nairalanders is does this harmattan correlates to ones mentality
Re: Does Harmattan Has Any Relation To Psychology by DikSin(m): 8:13am On Dec 16, 2015
Yes!
MrCork has been masturbating to my posts lately.
I pray he cum soon so I can breathe some fresh air undecided

(1) (Reply)

Having S Ex Twice In A Row May Increase Your Chance Of Getting Pregnant / Lagos Hospital Has Been Suspends Its Activities And Put Under Surveillance-govn. / Newly Introduced Neolife Pro Vitality Plus Pack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.