Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,475 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Dbanj Vs Olamide: Fans Advice Dbanj To Switch To Modelling - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dbanj Vs Olamide: Fans Advice Dbanj To Switch To Modelling (839 Views)

"Dear Oritsefemi, Please Stop Bleaching" - Fans Advice Singer / Wizkid Vs Davido Vs Olamide, Who Rocked The Native (agbada) Better? / “you Need To Stop With The Bleaching”, Fans Advice Sean Tizzle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dbanj Vs Olamide: Fans Advice Dbanj To Switch To Modelling by globalsucc(m): 8:37am On Dec 16, 2015
After One of DB records in house producers – Deevee dropped Shake it song online , where he claims that Olamide jack this song from D’banj. Not up to 30 Minutes Fans listen to the song they started abusing Dbanj instead of supporting him and rate Olamide as an undisputed Champion.

Unfortunately for Dbanj, they advice him to switch to Modelling or find a good producer like pheelz young john or Don Jazzy because he can’t impress anymore and the song is even out of it. Many believes that if Dbanj switch to Modelling he would make more impact in that line than music. Click to listen to the song http://praisemama.com/dbanj-vs-olamide-fans-advice-dbanj-to-switch-to-modelling/

Do you think Dbanj should switch to modelling..
Re: Dbanj Vs Olamide: Fans Advice Dbanj To Switch To Modelling by Ebubeslym(m): 8:37am On Dec 16, 2015
Lol
Re: Dbanj Vs Olamide: Fans Advice Dbanj To Switch To Modelling by cruzita(f): 8:45am On Dec 16, 2015
koko master switch to modelling?na insult abi wetin
Re: Dbanj Vs Olamide: Fans Advice Dbanj To Switch To Modelling by Teryfik(m): 8:52am On Dec 16, 2015
Insult of d season.....of all tinz MODELLING
Re: Dbanj Vs Olamide: Fans Advice Dbanj To Switch To Modelling by icewinz(m): 8:54am On Dec 16, 2015
Ohdikwa true, ion know DB's problem,even on cassual wears he still wear more than 5 huge blings,haba!!
Thank Jah d'banj said he's an entertianer and not suley a musician.

In other news abeg DB if you wan switch to modelling make me the CEO of ya coco garri!!

Atleast we go move the ministry go permanent side.
Re: Dbanj Vs Olamide: Fans Advice Dbanj To Switch To Modelling by vizkiz: 8:56am On Dec 16, 2015
I am a huge fan of Dbanj starting from those days with him and don alone. (Yeah, the days of tongolo and why me)

But now, all I have seen from my nigga recently is the collection of cloths he has. Nigga needs to get some cool songs. Oliver twist was his last good song angry
Re: Dbanj Vs Olamide: Fans Advice Dbanj To Switch To Modelling by Afrok(m): 9:03am On Dec 16, 2015
Wrong advise, he should bury his ego and sign for YBNL shocked.
Re: Dbanj Vs Olamide: Fans Advice Dbanj To Switch To Modelling by globalsucc(m): 9:21am On Dec 16, 2015
Hahaha Why YBNL, You are very funny oo. Shoki Remix with Lil Kesh or Don't Stop Remix with Olamide, where do you want him to start
Afrok:
Wrong advise, he should bury his ego and sign for YBNL shocked.
Re: Dbanj Vs Olamide: Fans Advice Dbanj To Switch To Modelling by Afrok(m): 10:20am On Dec 16, 2015
globalsucc:
Hahaha Why YBNL, You are very funny oo. Shoki Remix with Lil Kesh or Don't Stop Remix with Olamide, where do you want him to start
haha... he can start as a back-up singer, at least to resurrect his voice which I guess would be wack by now.

D'banj ass lickers will soon attack.
Re: Dbanj Vs Olamide: Fans Advice Dbanj To Switch To Modelling by Dqueenzy(f): 10:43am On Dec 16, 2015
Seriously,it's weird and alarming the way u guys nail someone.if i were d'banj i would either get a good producer or be a mentor to upcoming artists and thrust them into limelight.

(1) (Reply)

Dele Momodu Responds (davido's Baby Mama Saga) / Tiwa Savage Shares a video Of Her Son smiling as she sings to him / PHOTOS: Davido Sells Out Another 30,000 Capacity Stadium In Niger Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.