Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,140 members, 7,829,074 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Policemen Beat Up, Rupture Churchgoer’s Intestine (pictured) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policemen Beat Up, Rupture Churchgoer’s Intestine (pictured) (32028 Views)

Policemen Beat Up, Bundle 'yahoo' Boys Into Van In Benin (VIDEO) / Ogun Policemen Beat Lawyers For ‘Disrespecting’ Assistant Commissioner Of Police / Policemen Beat Man Who Refused Arrest In Rivers State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policemen Beat Up, Rupture Churchgoer’s Intestine (pictured) by Royalty1(m): 3:15pm On Dec 16, 2015
There is a new sheriff in town.

If you know this victim please tell him to call these numbers. I already know few people who passed through this mess and have gotten justice now. There is a new arm of the police force bent on creating a new face for the police and punishing errant officers.

They will not go scot free.
You can also report on twitter via @PoliceNG_CRU or @YomiShogunle

Re: Policemen Beat Up, Rupture Churchgoer’s Intestine (pictured) by poseidon12: 4:18pm On Dec 16, 2015
nikz:
My advice is when he is released from the hospital, take the police to court and win this case. This isn't fair. They kill and go free. Police brutality has to end. If they see robbers can they stand? That is how they brutalized a friend and stole items from his car packed at the police station can u beat that? When he was eventually released, he was begged by the police not to go to court. They are afraid of court but take delight in brutality. God is watching
I guess your friend agreed not to go to court, right?
Re: Policemen Beat Up, Rupture Churchgoer’s Intestine (pictured) by kosokoadeyemi: 6:01pm On Dec 16, 2015
Policeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Policemen Beat Up, Rupture Churchgoer’s Intestine (pictured) by Zuric(m): 6:20pm On Dec 16, 2015
Police men of Nigeria lack proper and adequate training, education and orientation in all round from the on set. So, whoever that falls victim of them shall commit it to the God almighty because our constitution is not working and our human rights are being denied always. Meanwhile they are for the rich people and not for the interest of poor masses. Infact, "when a police man is being recruited in Nigeria, he is being recruited for poor people". If my quote does not make sense ask taxi drivers and Keke na pep drivers what they are passing through their hands. I strongly believe they will tell better than i. My major problem is not even the police people but the people we voted into power who refuse to know their mandate and work on their manifesto. Thereby overlooking their mess on the road and how they messed up the right of innocent citizens of Nigerians. Therefore, it is annoying and the situation is urgently needed to be arrested before it gets out of hand.
Re: Policemen Beat Up, Rupture Churchgoer’s Intestine (pictured) by plainmirror(m): 7:51pm On Dec 16, 2015
Police and their abuse of power is now a thing of concern to the naira populace.

Was it not the other day that one rascal on NPF uniform beat a keke driver mercilessly because of a paltry sum of #50.

Smh for this nation.

When I get "there" the rules of engagement for these rascals shall be reviewed and defaulters will serve as scape-sheep.
Re: Policemen Beat Up, Rupture Churchgoer’s Intestine (pictured) by nwoye72: 9:42pm On Dec 16, 2015
Islie:

www.punchng.com/policemen-beat-up-rupture-churchgoers-intestine/

Pic: John Ekefre on hospital bed
nija police are so evil men from the top to the least.i have passed through such incidents by them when i was in nija by one policemen called Lucky from agboju police post in lagos.i hope he will read these my letters because I'm going to look for him when next I'll be in nija gono take him up because i have now all it takes to deal with him for leaving my body with a life time wound for no reason just because i was arested by him just with my selling tokumbo car without number,.I'm serious about it on less he is no more,
Re: Policemen Beat Up, Rupture Churchgoer’s Intestine (pictured) by jayzblack(m): 1:20am On Dec 17, 2015
THAT BLACK RAGG THEY NORMALY WEAR ALWAYS MAKE THEIR HEAD GO GAGA
Re: Policemen Beat Up, Rupture Churchgoer’s Intestine (pictured) by Billygee2u: 1:34am On Dec 17, 2015
ModiKen:
Police brutality wld only stop wen Nigerians begin dealing with d police.

For example, after this student recovers, he takes the policemen who inflicted the injury on him to court and the court sentences d policemen to jail.

Then this nonsense wld be on d decline.

If u are expecting the I.G of Police to do something abt brutality by his men, then u are on a long thing.

All I.Gs of Police have been and would always be the same. They make noise when they are newly appointed and after that, they go back to the status quo.

Solomon Arase is no different.
Re: Policemen Beat Up, Rupture Churchgoer’s Intestine (pictured) by Gee15: 6:03am On Dec 17, 2015
Whichever police officers are responsible for this shall know no peace hence forth.
Re: Policemen Beat Up, Rupture Churchgoer’s Intestine (pictured) by FuckTheMod: 9:12am On Dec 17, 2015
Urbana:
Chai, Police brutality everywhere
May that be your fate too.
Bastąrd miserable thief
Keeo cheating people with your FAKE DATA

5GB FOR 1500, ANY NETWORK
Re: Policemen Beat Up, Rupture Churchgoer’s Intestine (pictured) by MarkSole: 8:21pm On Dec 17, 2015
[size=16pt]Governor Ambode has just given the police new equipment, including vehicles boats and helicopters. Are they going to be used to terrorize te civil populace?[/size]
Re: Policemen Beat Up, Rupture Churchgoer’s Intestine (pictured) by nikz(f): 8:38pm On Dec 26, 2015
poseidon12:

I guess your friend agreed not to go to court, right?
They pleaded with him not to go to court.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Killed By Policeman At A Checkpoint In Lagos. Graphic Photos / Lagos Task Force Prosecute 114 Mushin Thugs,destroy 'weed' Worth Millions (pics) / Birom Militia Kills Fulani Herdsman In Jos (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.