Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,714 members, 7,824,027 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Who Are Infidels - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Are Infidels (1638 Views)

Death To The INFIDELS -Dr. Aderemi Akin [pics] / Yes The Bible Does Say To Kill The Infidels / 10 Things Muslims Don't Want 'Infidels' Knowing About Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Are Infidels by NanaAmofah(m): 9:40am On Dec 16, 2015
Pls the muslims in the house who are infidels.
Re: Who Are Infidels by Annunaki(m): 9:43am On Dec 16, 2015
In reality, it is actually muslims that are the real infidels.
Re: Who Are Infidels by neutrotoba(m): 9:46am On Dec 16, 2015
Anyone that doesn't accept the teachings of the Quran is an infidel to muslims, i.e Christians, Jews e.t.c. basically, all non-muslims are infidels
Re: Who Are Infidels by ammenRA: 10:40am On Dec 16, 2015
neutrotoba:
Anyone that doesn't accept the teachings of the Quran is an infidel to muslims, i.e Christians, Jews e.t.c. basically, all non-muslims are infidels
so the christians view the muslims and the jews as a believer? or the jews to the christians or muslim?
Re: Who Are Infidels by NanaAmofah(m): 10:43am On Dec 16, 2015
Annunaki:
In reality, it is actually muslims that are the real infidels.
pls no insults and accusations.it is just the meaning I want and things will fall by itself
Re: Who Are Infidels by NanaAmofah(m): 10:44am On Dec 16, 2015
neutrotoba:
Thanks a lot for the answer but what is the punishment for infidels
Re: Who Are Infidels by neutrotoba(m): 11:49am On Dec 16, 2015
NanaAmofah:
Thanks a lot for the answer but what is the punishment for infidels
The Quran states that infidels' necks should be broken if they refuse to accept the teachings. Death is the major punishment.

MODIFIED

Surah (4:89) Al-Maidah
They but wish that ye should reject Faith, as they do, and  thus be on the same footing (as they): But take not friends from their  ranks until they flee in the way of Allah (From what is forbidden). But if they turn renegades, seize them and slay them wherever ye find them; and (in any case) take no friends or helpers from their rank.

Surah (8:12) Al-Anfal
Remember thy Lord inspired the angels (with the message): "I am with you: give firmness to the Believers: I will instil terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them."
Re: Who Are Infidels by neutrotoba(m): 11:50am On Dec 16, 2015
ammenRA:
so the christians view the muslims and the jews as a believer? or the jews to the christians or muslim?

If you have a problem with the answer, or you think it's false, do the needful and debunk it. I was only answering a question, there's no need to generate other questions
Re: Who Are Infidels by NanaAmofah(m): 11:52am On Dec 16, 2015
neutrotoba:

The Quran states that infidels' necks should b e broken if the refuse to accept the teachings. Death is the major punishment
So thus it literally means if christians,Atheist and anyone that dose not believe in allah must be killed. Pls is this wat the Quran is teaching
Re: Who Are Infidels by neutrotoba(m): 11:57am On Dec 16, 2015
NanaAmofah:
So thus it literally means if christians,Atheist and anyone that dose not believe in allah must be killed. Pls is this wat the Quran is teaching
if i'm not reading the Quran upside down, that's what it literally means. Check the verses
Re: Who Are Infidels by neutrotoba(m): 11:57am On Dec 16, 2015
NanaAmofah:
if i'm not reading the Quran upside down, that's what it literally means. Check th verse
Re: Who Are Infidels by NanaAmofah(m): 12:15pm On Dec 16, 2015
neutrotoba:
if i'm not reading the Quran upside down, that's what it literally means. Check th verse
Quran (9:29) - "Fight those who believe not in
Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden
which hath been forbidden by Allah and His
Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of
Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the
Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing
submission, and feel themselves subdued."
"People of the Book" refers to Christians and
Jews.
Re: Who Are Infidels by NanaAmofah(m): 12:17pm On Dec 16, 2015
Thanks a lot neutrotoba I am very greatfull. Now does the Quran teach that Muslims should not be friends with non muslims
Re: Who Are Infidels by oglalasioux(m): 12:32pm On Dec 16, 2015
The real infidel is anyone that claim a god asked him to bomb, kill and maim fellow human beings.
Re: Who Are Infidels by Maamin(m): 12:32pm On Dec 16, 2015
NanaAmofah:
Thanks a lot neutrotoba I am very greatfull.
Now does the Quran teach that Muslims should not be friends with non muslims

Yes!

neutrotoba:

They but wish that ye should reject Faith, as they do, and  thus be on the same footing (as they): But take not friends from their  ranks until they flee in the way of Allah (From what is forbidden). But if they turn renegades, seize them and slay them wherever ye find them; and (in any case) take no friends or helpers from their rank.
Re: Who Are Infidels by NanaAmofah(m): 12:43pm On Dec 16, 2015
Surah 5:51 says so
Re: Who Are Infidels by Annunaki(m): 12:44pm On Dec 16, 2015
oglalasioux:
The real infidel is anyone that claim a god asked him to bomb, kill and maim fellow human beings.

That means mohamed and all his true followers are infidels grin
Re: Who Are Infidels by NanaAmofah(m): 12:45pm On Dec 16, 2015
My question is why will the Religion of peace say this
Re: Who Are Infidels by oglalasioux(m): 12:51pm On Dec 16, 2015
Annunaki:

That means mohamed and all his true followers are infidels grin
Moses, David, Solomon, the popes, Mohammed, Bin Laden, Shekau who claim they murder people because God asked them to do so and Nigerian pastors that scare us with hell fire to collect our hard earned money in form of tithes to acquire property and buy private jets while we wallow in poverty. They are the infidels.
Re: Who Are Infidels by ammenRA: 3:46pm On Dec 16, 2015
neutrotoba:

If you have a problem with the answer, or you think it's false, do the needful and debunk it. I was only answering a question, there's no need to generate other questions
so don't answered it like it is only the quran that talks about infidels.
Re: Who Are Infidels by ammenRA: 3:57pm On Dec 16, 2015
oglalasioux:
so you're talking about george bush jr the born-again christian who told him to invade iraq.
Re: Who Are Infidels by oglalasioux(m): 5:39pm On Dec 16, 2015
ammenRA:
so you're talking about george bush jr the born-again christian who told him to invade iraq.
Whatever was the reason for George Bush Jr. to invade Iraq is criminal if he claims God asked him to do so. But if his actions are of benefit to the world then he is justified. My point is our actions should be ruled by responsibility not hiding under God to commit crimes. I envision a world where alcoholism and sexual perversion is stopped not for religious consideration but for the truth that it's harmful to health because that's the only way people will believe it instead of telling them a god somewhere will send them to hell.
Re: Who Are Infidels by Demmzy15(m): 7:21pm On Dec 16, 2015
Muslims are infidels according to Christians. Infact this term was concocted by Christians to describe Muslims during the middle ages. An infidel is particularly directed to Muslims, check the dictionary for more.

1 Like

Re: Who Are Infidels by Annunaki(m): 7:33pm On Dec 16, 2015
Demmzy15:
Muslims are infidels according to Christians. Infact this term was concocted by Christians to describe Muslims during the middle ages. An infidel is particularly directed to Muslims, check the dictionary for more.

Who are kaffirs then?
Re: Who Are Infidels by ammenRA: 11:40pm On Dec 16, 2015
oglalasioux:

Whatever was the reason for George Bush Jr. to invade Iraq is criminal if he claims God asked him to do so. But if his actions are of benefit to the world then he is justified. My point is our actions should be ruled by responsibility not hiding under God to commit crimes. I envision a world where alcoholism and sexual perversion is stopped not for religious consideration but for the truth that it's harmful to health because that's the only way people will believe it instead of telling them a god somewhere will send them to hell.
yeah the benefit is that bush and his cronies are getting richer while the rest are f'ed up.
Re: Who Are Infidels by ammenRA: 11:42pm On Dec 16, 2015
Annunaki:

Who are kaffirs then?
Kaf·fir
ˈkafər/
nounSouth African offensive
plural noun: Kaffirs
an insulting and contemptuous term for a black African
Re: Who Are Infidels by ammenRA: 12:00am On Dec 17, 2015
neutrotoba:

The Quran states that infidels' necks should be broken if they refuse to accept the teachings. Death is the major punishment.

MODIFIED

Surah (8:12) Al-Anfal
Remember thy Lord inspired the angels (with the message): "I am with you: give firmness to the Believers: I will instil terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them."

you seems forgot to also quote the next verse of surah 4:90:
Except for those who take refuge with a people between yourselves and whom is a treaty or those who come to you, their hearts strained at [the prospect of] fighting you or fighting their own people. And if Allah had willed, He could have given them power over you, and they would have fought you. So if they remove themselves from you and do not fight you and offer you peace, then Allah has not made for you a cause [for fighting] against them

also i just searched surah 8, doesn't it talk during war?
Re: Who Are Infidels by ammenRA: 12:03am On Dec 17, 2015
NanaAmofah:
Surah 5:51 says so
is it because surah 5:57-58?
Re: Who Are Infidels by Annunaki(m): 5:28am On Dec 17, 2015
ammenRA:
Kaf·fir
ˈkafər/
nounSouth African offensive
plural noun: Kaffirs
an insulting and contemptuous term for a black African

Kafir, an Arabic term used by Muslims to describe a subset of society who have read and rejected the message of the Qur'an. Literally, it is used to label those that were once believers of the Qur'an but have since found another religion, for example one who was once Muslim and now is Christian or Jewish are called Kafirs.

Kaffir (racial term): a derogatory term for black Africans.
Re: Who Are Infidels by vincent10(m): 7:01am On Dec 17, 2015
In Islam infidels are those who would not accept and practice Islam rightfully. These people are all non-moslems and southern Moslems.
Re: Who Are Infidels by orisa37: 2:28pm On Dec 17, 2015
Athiests.]

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Women Lead In Church When The Bible Says Otherwise? / Wide Projector Screen For Churches / Biblical Proof That The Earth Is A Woman And Has Got A Womb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.