Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,589 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Dokpesi Demands Solitary Confinement Against Assasination Plot By Tinubu-Wazobia - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dokpesi Demands Solitary Confinement Against Assasination Plot By Tinubu-Wazobia (40654 Views)

Police Take Over NHIS Building Over Protest Plot By Suspended Secretary / I Was Called A Dog And Thug By Tinubu – Dino Melaye Fires Back / Waku: Saraki's Wife Ordeal Mastermind By Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dokpesi Demands Solitary Confinement Against Assasination Plot By Tinubu-Wazobia by Dimmy20(m): 1:35pm On Dec 16, 2015
Dokpesi....y u too no tell dasuki to buy bullet proff car for TINUBU?.so na only BUHARI u buy for now...u for buy for tinubi,fashola,lai mohamed...ur case for no be like dis..u can still repent anyway....just buy am and beg him make u no vex.
Re: Dokpesi Demands Solitary Confinement Against Assasination Plot By Tinubu-Wazobia by kingdong(m): 1:36pm On Dec 16, 2015
Most youths only see the humor in all of this when they should be inwardly boiling with intense anger seeking a way of expression, so much so that the thieving people of Nigeria would be sick with panic and fear of what will befall them. No, instead Nigerians (youths) are going about their normal day to day suffering and smiling while the thieves are grandstanding and the ones who are in the ruling party are feeling cool.

A Naira stolen is a Naira that should have been utilized for the provision of basic services. Basic services whose glaring absence results in the daily needless suffering, even death, of fellow Nigerians. That fellow Nigerian could be your beloved family member or friend. And you better believe that e fit be you o!
So what are you going to do to put a permanent end to this hydra-headed monster of corruption??

1 Like

Re: Dokpesi Demands Solitary Confinement Against Assasination Plot By Tinubu-Wazobia by Nobody: 1:39pm On Dec 16, 2015
freedom of movement no mean say you go follow pesin parlour dey go your house...oga,

1 Like

Re: Dokpesi Demands Solitary Confinement Against Assasination Plot By Tinubu-Wazobia by Dimmy20(m): 1:39pm On Dec 16, 2015
APC are just trying to mount fair in people abi....u better no spoil Nigeria....PDP self better pass u.
Re: Dokpesi Demands Solitary Confinement Against Assasination Plot By Tinubu-Wazobia by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 16, 2015
cirmuell:
Keep talking, foolish man. One never commot ur neck you still dey take your hand draw another case.

I hope you can defend this statement, and I hope you won't have to sell off DAAR when the suit start coming in. Ode
grin He's probably high on Sapele-water in there grin. Everything's happening fast nii cheesy cheesy
Re: Dokpesi Demands Solitary Confinement Against Assasination Plot By Tinubu-Wazobia by Sam0(m): 1:43pm On Dec 16, 2015
lol, I don't think he knows the secret behind their action.
(1) is either they are waiting to beat the hell out of him or
(2) because he can as well when given food order for the hungry inmate too. but I will suggest they put him together with the inmates so that he will know the reason why they are excited to see him.
Re: Dokpesi Demands Solitary Confinement Against Assasination Plot By Tinubu-Wazobia by dedugbaa(m): 1:44pm On Dec 16, 2015
This guy is simply a comedian,because inmates rejoices to see you it means Tinubu wants to assassinate you really? IT is a known fact that when a big fish is imprisoned the condition of other inmates changes drastically,am sure they rejoiced because they thought their lives would better but the man don find excuse run go private quarters. Dopkesi if you can't do the time don't do the crime.
Re: Dokpesi Demands Solitary Confinement Against Assasination Plot By Tinubu-Wazobia by banjorin89(m): 1:46pm On Dec 16, 2015
Tinubu is a smart businessman. You are worth N100b to him. Why would he wanna have your worthless corpse for such an amount? Try harder meeen.....#next

1 Like

Re: Dokpesi Demands Solitary Confinement Against Assasination Plot By Tinubu-Wazobia by taofeektaiwo(m): 1:54pm On Dec 16, 2015
How buhari now! If I give u smt cos u lost urs so I become thief for receiving! Nawa ooo I Sure u Biafra
Seunaj05:
I wonder how strong our armed forces would be by now if not for the following ppl who have statutorically or unstatutorically used the money for the wrong reasons
Dasuki
Dokpesi
Namadi Sambo
Yuguda
Buhari
Re: Dokpesi Demands Solitary Confinement Against Assasination Plot By Tinubu-Wazobia by ODUBEZE: 1:57pm On Dec 16, 2015
9jatriot:
Someone that has charged you for 100billion needs you more alive that your PDP friends. You are far mtore useful to him alive, whereas you have become a liability to your PDP friends and Dasuki since you can be a witness.
It can be both sides!
what if Tinubu is not after the money but his life?
Remember Dokpesi knows so much and can spring out more in future!

1 Like

Re: Dokpesi Demands Solitary Confinement Against Assasination Plot By Tinubu-Wazobia by cirmuell(m): 1:58pm On Dec 16, 2015
chimkaire:
grin He's probably high on Sapele-water in there grin. Everything's happening fast nii cheesy cheesy
lol grin
Re: Dokpesi Demands Solitary Confinement Against Assasination Plot By Tinubu-Wazobia by andyanders: 2:06pm On Dec 16, 2015
Dokpesi's problem is just how he can get a private room in order for them to supply him with women as he cannot spend a night without a lady or with an inmate as they will be asking for his asssssssssssssssssss.

1 Like

Re: Dokpesi Demands Solitary Confinement Against Assasination Plot By Tinubu-Wazobia by nortcentrallord(m): 2:06pm On Dec 16, 2015
9jatriot:
Someone that has charged you for 100billion needs you more alive that your PDP friends. You are far more useful to him alive, whereas you have become a liability to your PDP friends and Dasuki since you can be a witness.

Was it Tinubu that charged him? Some of u talk like u got no brain @ all. Has he been convicted? An independent business man gets paid for what ever job he does and he is arrested for taking the money yet some lagos state lawyers took dstv to court for increment and refusal to operate on pay as you go which is the norm in order African countries yet the case was squashed out of court. What is the difference between this two cases? Just say the amount so I can confirm who and what you really are.

3 Likes

Re: Dokpesi Demands Solitary Confinement Against Assasination Plot By Tinubu-Wazobia by Bakbillz44(m): 2:08pm On Dec 16, 2015
Na wa ooo.... Dis nigga neva start him time, he don dey hallucinate... Hmmmm the fear of kuje prison and ewa oloyin.

# don't do crime if you can't do time
#ma2kobo

1 Like

Re: Dokpesi Demands Solitary Confinement Against Assasination Plot By Tinubu-Wazobia by diegwu01: 2:10pm On Dec 16, 2015
Bakbillz44:
Na wa ooo.... Dis nigga neva start him time, he don dey hallucinate..
grin grin grin grin grin grin
oh my gawd! una go kill person o!
Re: Dokpesi Demands Solitary Confinement Against Assasination Plot By Tinubu-Wazobia by Shymm3x: 2:11pm On Dec 16, 2015
sukkot:
grin this oduduwa on oduduwa crime gotta stop mayne cry

why will tinubu wanna kill dokpesi though ? this kleptomaniac is losing his rabid old mind

Wagwan, big bredrin? Wahh ya say?

When did you become a Tinubu hater and jumped off that non-achieving frog's train? It seems the celestial realm and messages are getting clearer...welcome to the realm of true Oduduwa children who don't worship personality and medieval political parties. Yoruba first.

Anyway, muthaphuck the both of them loool.

Finna shout you about something later, you get me? Dun noe.
Re: Dokpesi Demands Solitary Confinement Against Assasination Plot By Tinubu-Wazobia by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:13pm On Dec 16, 2015
An ekpa will always wail. Dokpesi, you see your life?
Re: Dokpesi Demands Solitary Confinement Against Assasination Plot By Tinubu-Wazobia by sukkot: 2:14pm On Dec 16, 2015
Shymm3x:

Wagwan, big bredrin? Wahh ya say?

When did you become a Tinubu hater and jumped off that non-achieving frog's train? It seems the celestial realm and messages are getting clearer...welcome to the realm of true Oduduwa children who don't worship personality and medieval political parties. Yoruba first.

Anyway, muthaphuck the both of them loool.

Finna shout you about something later, you get me? Dun noe.
tinubu hater ? who said i was a tinubu hater ? lmao. sup big chief. where yo ass being hiding at ? under that duvet seeing as blighty is colder than a muthafoka. lmao. whats the plan for christmas bruv ? let a nigga know if you are making jollof rice and chicken so i can come through grin grin
Re: Dokpesi Demands Solitary Confinement Against Assasination Plot By Tinubu-Wazobia by Nobody: 2:22pm On Dec 16, 2015
It still worries me to ask what has this man done? The money to channels for the political adverts who has arrested them? This witch hunting is just crazy? I still ask what has he done??
Re: Dokpesi Demands Solitary Confinement Against Assasination Plot By Tinubu-Wazobia by Nobody: 2:25pm On Dec 16, 2015
Addicted2Women:
Tinubu can do anything, he can kill anyone and you can't do shiit about it.

The guy who sucks his dick is now the president of Nigeria.

change ur moniker to "addictedtofoolishness"
Re: Dokpesi Demands Solitary Confinement Against Assasination Plot By Tinubu-Wazobia by jomoh: 2:25pm On Dec 16, 2015
Sijo01:
cheesy cheesy
What's Tinubu scared of?

Tinubu is not scared of him because tinubu has a lot to loose if the man should die. Remember he is worth N100billion to Tinubu with the Libel case in court.
Re: Dokpesi Demands Solitary Confinement Against Assasination Plot By Tinubu-Wazobia by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 16, 2015
nortcentrallord:

Was it Tinubu that charged him? Some of u talk like u got no brain @ all. Has he been convicted? An independent business man gets paid for what ever job he does and he is arrested for taking the money yet some lagos state lawyers took dstv to court for increment and refusal to operate on pay as you go which is the norm in order African countries yet the case was squashed out of court. What is the difference between this two cases? Just say the amount so I can confirm who and what you really are.

This is the same questions am asking for getting paid for a job he did...The same way Channels was paid, Naij.com was paid, Sahara reporters was paid etc. What is all this about for goodness sake. For me this is about 2019. Every body that holds likely funds that PDP can use to bounce back should be silenced and kept broke.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dokpesi Demands Solitary Confinement Against Assasination Plot By Tinubu-Wazobia by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 16, 2015
Tinubu will be unwise to try to kill you na... when you are still going to pay him 1 billion for damages. He may consider that when you settle him though, I don't trust politicians.
Re: Dokpesi Demands Solitary Confinement Against Assasination Plot By Tinubu-Wazobia by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 16, 2015
Tinubu is never innocent but somehow he always avoid being caught
Re: Dokpesi Demands Solitary Confinement Against Assasination Plot By Tinubu-Wazobia by Skain(m): 2:36pm On Dec 16, 2015
Why Dokpesi dey fear eim shadow when nobody dey chase am...
Re: Dokpesi Demands Solitary Confinement Against Assasination Plot By Tinubu-Wazobia by 9jatriot(m): 2:37pm On Dec 16, 2015
Apart from being stupid, what else do you do for a living
What has DSTV got to do with Dokpesi's case?? Are you suggesting that there is no such a case btw Tinubu vs Daarcomms??
Please explain as I am having difficulty coming to your level of stupidity.

nortcentrallord:

Re: Dokpesi Demands Solitary Confinement Against Assasination Plot By Tinubu-Wazobia by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 16, 2015
chiedu7:
[size=14pt]ALL WHO OPPOSE APC ARE IMPRISONED AND HARASSED[/size]
perhaps those who oppose APC should do it with clean hands..
Re: Dokpesi Demands Solitary Confinement Against Assasination Plot By Tinubu-Wazobia by Shymm3x: 2:39pm On Dec 16, 2015
sukkot:
tinubu hater ? who said i was a tinubu hater ? lmao. sup big chief. where yo ass being hiding at ? under that duvet seeing as blighty is colder than a muthafoka. lmao. whats the plan for christmas bruv ? let a nigga know if you are making jollof rice and chicken so i can come through grin grin

Ha! Who ah bestow Chieftaincy title pon de rasta's head? Err, since it's coming from you and I know everything yuh afi do ah celestial fi jah - rasta afi tek that pon de titles ah get. Chief of Ijebuland, Duke of Ijebuland, Duke of Ibadan chics, and Duke of Igbo chics - gazillion of titles like a Nigerian. Like Nas said, I'm riding through in my RR like the King of Nigeria loooooool.

I just had to qualify you with noun cos that's what Tinubu and APC groupies call whoever critiques their cash cow lol.

LDN ain't even that cold, apart from once in a while. Lmao @ Xmas. The original black man doesn't celebrate the White man's pagan season. But imma be down South with la familia and big momma should fix a lot of good food. And that's the only period in recent years that I get to go clubbing for three straight days and party with the mandem like college and Uni days, with enough alcohol to drink and zoot to exhale into ionosphere lol. If you're coming in Ldn, you can shout me.
Re: Dokpesi Demands Solitary Confinement Against Assasination Plot By Tinubu-Wazobia by sukkot: 2:44pm On Dec 16, 2015
Shymm3x:

Ha! Who ah bestow Chieftaincy title pon de rasta's head? Err, since it's coming from you and I know everything yuh afi do ah celestial fi jah - rasta afi tek that pon de titles ah get. Chief of Ijebuland, Duke of Ijebuland, Duke of Ibadan chics, and Duke of Igbo chics - gazillion of titles like a Nigeria. Like Nas said, I'm riding through in my RR like the King of Nigeria loooooool.

I just had to qualify you with noun cos that's what Tinubu and APC groupies call whoever critiques their cash cow lol.

LDN ain't even that cold, apart from once in a while. Lmao @ Xmas. The original black man doesn't celebrate the White man's pagan season. But imma be down South with la familia and big momma should fix a lot of good food. And that's the only period in recent years that I get to go clubbing for three straight days and party with the mandem like college and Uni days, with enough alcohol to drink and zoot to exhale into ionosphere lol. If you're coming in Ldn, you can shout me.
well dayummm, that sounds like one heck of a time bruv. 3 days party straight ? mandem dont have stamina for dem type things no more lol. we all about lounging in the crib and sipping that merlot. thats how we doing it in the 2015 / 2016. too many reprobate niggas trying to shoot up the club or knife a nigga in the club lol. forget that shyttt. its colder than a motherfoka up north though. grin
Re: Dokpesi Demands Solitary Confinement Against Assasination Plot By Tinubu-Wazobia by Abugab(m): 2:57pm On Dec 16, 2015
Dokpesi should try another one, this his lame talk no set.
Its Tinubu who wants to kill him now, he is already scared of the case in court against him as he will still pay the damages for his libelous broadcast.

Why do these politicians have a way of always raising false alarms and hearting up the system?

The prisoners were only happy because baba olowo don show and something go drop for them.
Re: Dokpesi Demands Solitary Confinement Against Assasination Plot By Tinubu-Wazobia by IAmTobore(m): 3:06pm On Dec 16, 2015
With the comments am reading, it seems like everyone wants this man assasinated.
Re: Dokpesi Demands Solitary Confinement Against Assasination Plot By Tinubu-Wazobia by nortcentrallord(m): 3:07pm On Dec 16, 2015
9jatriot:
Apart from being stupid, what else do you do for a living
What has DSTV got to do with Dokpesi's case?? Are you suggesting that there is no such a case btw Tinubu vs Daarcomms??
Please explain as I am having difficulty coming to your level of stupidity.

OMG! I clearly overrated this one. How could I have imagined you will comprehend a simple write up. Who do I blame now? The block head that spent all the time in school but yet can't seem to understand a b c, the parent who wasted funds on him sending him to school or the country for offering poor education. But others passed through the same country's system of education and yet do better.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fayose Is Hopelessly Confused, Needs Prayers, Says Presidency / A Magistrate Court In Eastern Nigeria In Bad Condition (Photos) / Fani-kayode Lists questions Buhari Must Answer To Prove He’s Not Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.