Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,043 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Building Construction, Cost Of Materials, Everthing Properties, - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Building Construction, Cost Of Materials, Everthing Properties, (2247 Views)

Standard 3 Bedroom Flat Construction Cost / Beware! – Buying These Lands May Increase Your Construction Cost Astronomically! / Building Construction Cost Estimate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Building Construction, Cost Of Materials, Everthing Properties, by iykon87: 11:50am On Dec 16, 2015
This thread is established to guide prospective land owners or people aspiring to own a house anywhere within the country (Nigeria), with my years of experience in construction I have decided to bring to the notice of ordinary person who is not a construction engineer, on how to get value for your money, and also be sure that every dine your invest in real estate worth it. Some construction engineers only cares about how to make fast money from people who have little or no idea about construction. It's so pathetic that I have seen so many client loose a whole lot of money without getting value for their money.

Am going to guide you from Foundation of a building, Block work, roofing, burglaries, and finishing. I will provide you with all necessary calculation you will need to build your house, free service. I will guide u on how to know the total No, of blocks, iron, wood, or roofing sheet that can complete that your dream building.

So many Nairalanders might ask what do I stand to gain? entirely nothing, it's a free service that intends to enlighten people about some hidden secret in construction.

I give an instance! When your engineer tells u that, the cost of roof covering that will cover your building is 600,000 naira, when they have not finished the roof carcasing, believe it or not, he's trying to swindle u off some real cash. Everything about roofing need to be completed and measured before knowing the total number of square meters that will cover your building, especially when using aluminium step tiles, metro-tile, stone-coated roofing sheet.

Do you know that, even as you are not an Engineer that it is possible for u to know the total number of bags of cement that can lay the total number of blocks your engineer asked you to provide for that ur building.

Re: Building Construction, Cost Of Materials, Everthing Properties, by kolomax(m): 12:07pm On Dec 16, 2015
Following
Re: Building Construction, Cost Of Materials, Everthing Properties, by goodyearsam123(m): 1:21pm On Dec 16, 2015
EHIROS-PLUS BIZ CONCEPT NIG LTD (RC 1289029) , Dealer on ORIGINAL New Zealand Anti Rust stone coated step tiles roofing sheet in Nigeria, call 08120009791 for supply and installation @affordable price 08120009791

Available Design
-------------------------
Classic =N= 2,200

Bond =N= 2,100

Shingle =N= 2,400

Roman =N= 3,000

Available Colours
----------------------------

Charcoal black

Coffee brown

Chocolate

Bush Green

Wine

Wine with black patches

Black with white patches

Coffee brown with black patches

Available Guage
--------------------------
0.55mm

0.45mm

www.ehirosplusbizconceptnigltd..com.ng
ehirosplusbizconceptnigltd@gmail.com
2,Prince ade odofin Street, United Estate
Sangotedo, lekki ajah Lagos.

Re: Building Construction, Cost Of Materials, Everthing Properties, by skyps(m): 1:29pm On Dec 16, 2015
Following bro

1 Like

Re: Building Construction, Cost Of Materials, Everthing Properties, by Cornerstone4real(m): 5:59am On Jan 20, 2021
CORNERSTONE CONSTRUCTION COMPANY LTD. (08034302016, whatsapp: 09077603155)
CCcl is a Building and Civil engineering CORNERSTONE construction company, it's one of the fast growing construction companies in its region in Nigeria.... We are unarguably one of the best Construction companies that serves and treats our clients/customers right, we are into;
* General consultancy
* Building
* Road construction
* Plumbing works
* Estate management
* Concrete floor stamping
* 3D panels and 3D wallpapers design
* POP work
* Artworks
* Site Supervision
* Plan/ building design
* Interior and exterior decoration
* Surveying

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Wrought Iron Handrail In Nigeria - Cost|videos|pictures|designs 08068966121 / Plot Of Land For Sale Inside Agiliti Estate, Mile 12 Lagos / 1004 Flats To Let And For Sale Call

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.