Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,755 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Man And His Daughter Killed During The Army/Shiite Clash In Zaria (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man And His Daughter Killed During The Army/Shiite Clash In Zaria (Photo) (42713 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's Cousin Killed During Shootout Set To Be Buried. See Her Corpse / Rivers Rerun: Graphic Photos Of People Killed During Election Today / President Hassan Rouhani Calls Buhari Over Army/shiite Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man And His Daughter Killed During The Army/Shiite Clash In Zaria (Photo) by Dragonking: 2:08pm On Dec 16, 2015
PDPmamapiss:

i dont know what to say though RIP. But why will someone confront or stay around violent military zone with a baby?
They train their children too to be violent....I dont blame the army at all..These set of people are potential terrorists. It is in their blood.

3 Likes

Re: Man And His Daughter Killed During The Army/Shiite Clash In Zaria (Photo) by Ice4jez(m): 2:10pm On Dec 16, 2015
wonder y am enlightened man like dis Will decide. to take the law in his hand. u can't be bigger than the nigerian state, u put yourself and your family in harm's way,I just pray it's
worth it

2 Likes

Re: Man And His Daughter Killed During The Army/Shiite Clash In Zaria (Photo) by ojimbo(m): 2:11pm On Dec 16, 2015
Before you comment. kindly watch the video and you will see that this shites are more like terrorists

2 Likes

Re: Man And His Daughter Killed During The Army/Shiite Clash In Zaria (Photo) by ganye1: 2:12pm On Dec 16, 2015
The killings were avoidable if both sides excercised some measure of restrain. The Shiites have this penchant for taking their children and women to their processions which more often than not turn to violence and to me this is highly irresponsible.
Re: Man And His Daughter Killed During The Army/Shiite Clash In Zaria (Photo) by Guyman02: 2:13pm On Dec 16, 2015
Sunnycliff:
...From the video I watched with the pleadings, I recant my pity on the Shiites, they crossed the line!
Its a pity that a family man like this died a worthless death!

While many Christians are condemning the killings as uncalled for, the Sunni Muslims are the ones justifying it in every forum. That tells us 'infidels' a lot about Muslims Love for themselves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man And His Daughter Killed During The Army/Shiite Clash In Zaria (Photo) by Guyman02: 2:14pm On Dec 16, 2015
Ice4jez:
wonder y am enlightened man like dis Will decide. to take the law in his hand. u can't be bigger than the nigerian state, u put yourself and your family in harm's way,I just pray it's
worth it

Do you know how many passersby where felled by the soldiers bullets?
Re: Man And His Daughter Killed During The Army/Shiite Clash In Zaria (Photo) by motunrayoamusa(f): 2:14pm On Dec 16, 2015
too bad, ...dt to show dt violence is not d ans befor we mak peace. RIP Jeja bt d shiite are at faul by blocking d road Sha
Re: Man And His Daughter Killed During The Army/Shiite Clash In Zaria (Photo) by obidevine(m): 2:15pm On Dec 16, 2015
Its obvious the shittes had a couple of enlightened and educated ones amongst them, why didn't the enlightened ones calm the other ones down, the COAS was patient enough, I'm not justifying the killing but it would have been avoided if the shittes had listened to reason and not acted like the "cows" that they are.

2 Likes

Re: Man And His Daughter Killed During The Army/Shiite Clash In Zaria (Photo) by Lilimax(f): 2:15pm On Dec 16, 2015
Guyman02:
If Sunnis can do this to their brothers because they are Shiite Muslims, then I just wonder what they will do to us INFIDELS if we decide to block the road to protest the planned removal of fuel subsidy which former president Jonathan tolerated including being stoned in Katsina and celebrated by APC as 'rejection' by the people
Re: Man And His Daughter Killed During The Army/Shiite Clash In Zaria (Photo) by Paschal55(m): 2:16pm On Dec 16, 2015
You reap what ever you sow... R. I. P to the dead
Re: Man And His Daughter Killed During The Army/Shiite Clash In Zaria (Photo) by JustCurious: 2:16pm On Dec 16, 2015
His last status update on Facebook is so breaking. He knew he was going to die and was ready to do so. It's unfortunate that he died with his wife and daughter. R.I.P

Unfortunate battery is running out and may be this is my last post .... and is already morning as the call for prayers is already taking shape insha Allah ... Whatever the situation please due forgive us we are not perfect but just trying to see what we can contribute so that we can have excuses before Allah when he ask us about the state of affair about Islam... We can say Ya Rabbi we did our best and in the process we were martyr in the process...
https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10205391409250442&id=1405642737
Re: Man And His Daughter Killed During The Army/Shiite Clash In Zaria (Photo) by dokiOloye(m): 2:18pm On Dec 16, 2015
FOLYKAZE:
The shiitr protesters were not peaceful with their procession. They had weapons and were about ti attack COAS even after the army chief appeal to them to allow him pass.

They got what they deserve. Sorry for the lost souls
were U there or are talking based on what U heard from the NA which spews more propa than Liar Mohamed nowadays?
Re: Man And His Daughter Killed During The Army/Shiite Clash In Zaria (Photo) by FOLYKAZE(m): 2:24pm On Dec 16, 2015
dokiOloye:
were U there or are talking based on what U heard from the NA which spews more propa than Liar Mohamed nowadays?

Ogbeni shattap.

The video of how the army chief beg and how he was rounded up is there online on youtube for al to see.

2 Likes

Re: Man And His Daughter Killed During The Army/Shiite Clash In Zaria (Photo) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 16, 2015
All ye blaming whomever for this, have you blamed the deceased? With that video I watched..... angry
I'd say RIP to the infant sad

2 Likes

Re: Man And His Daughter Killed During The Army/Shiite Clash In Zaria (Photo) by Onyocha: 2:26pm On Dec 16, 2015
Geesarki:
The ppl that still think the army were aggressive didnt see the video footage where d army spokesman Col Kukah Sheka kept begging these touts while they kept chanting nd throwing stones to the contingent of number one soldier in Nigeria which includes many other generals. Infact; these ppl got less than they deserved. The military institution must be respected or else the sovereignty of Nigerian state would be put to question. You dont stay in Zaria to see the untold hardship ppl go thru wen ever these ppl are having their procession which happens regularly.

[b]i have watched the video released showing army officers asking Shites to clear the road. It is obvious that the Shiite followers of Zakzaky mistrust the army because of last year's tragic incident under the Jonathan administration, when three of Zakzaky's sons were killed and thirty members of his Islamic Movement in Nigeria.

Undoubtedly, the army can claim anything after watching this video. Both sides could have avoided this incident by letting go their ego. The Shiites brought death upon themselves by blocking the road and confronting soldiers who don't value civilian life and play by democratic rules. This was suicidal in my view on the side of the Shiites.The Zakzaky followers provoked the soldiers going by this video. We however don't know what the soldiers mission was on that road and if the sect members felt threatened or thought the soldiers were on their way going to kill their leaders so they blocked the road and insisted not to clear. There is need for more details especially that the video is cut at one point.

However, let us go by the narration and video we have at hand. The soldiers have "protected" themselves, refused to turn back and cleared the way and have killed those blocking the road.at this point, it is still a road blocking clash and things have happened.

What is left to be understood is after the soldiers have cleared the way, why did they proceed to the Hussainiyyah and shot at sight and destroy the Islamic center? Why did they also go ahead to destroy the sheikh's house and shoot him and his family members? After the road blocking incident, the soldiers continued on the rampage on three different locations synonymous with the Islamic movement in Nigeria, far away from the road blocking incident location. More or less, it was revenge attacks and "lesson teaching" mission by soldiers. The Zakzaky followers were too overzealous and bold to confront the army and they are wrong to display stones, machetes and sticks in front of armed soldiers. That incident has passed. Why did the soldiers continue the attacks and extra judicial killings? I expect them to exercise restraint. And even if the sheikh was to be cautioned, the police or other ways should have been employed to caution him or even arrest him in a democratic dispensation.

So clearly, the video explains the trigger and the mistrust and misunderstanding that happened and both sides lost it and the movement members more or less committed suicide.

After the road block wahala had ended, the soldiers totally lost it and took law into their hands and went on revenge attacks and extra judicial killings. Things are not done like that in democracy. There is police and rule of law.

That is my opinion and you may agree or disagree. What is on ground is pitiful. Hundreds have been killed and properties destroyed. Many homes have been wounded.

May the dead RIP!

We hope justice will prevail and impunity will not continue. Had Jonathan done the needed last year when three of the sheikh's sons were killed along thirty others, a lasting solution could have been found to end the problem of road blocks and mistrust. There is need for confidence building measures and trust with the Islamic Movement in Nigeria to be put in place by the government to reassure everyone that no one is target simply for their beliefs or what they practice and then look for ways of cooperation and understanding to avoid any future mistrust or tragedy.[/b]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man And His Daughter Killed During The Army/Shiite Clash In Zaria (Photo) by Sunnycliff(m): 2:27pm On Dec 16, 2015
Guyman02:

While many Christians are condemning the killings as uncalled for, the Sunni Muslims are the ones justifying it in every forum. That tells us 'infidels' a lot about Muslims Love for themselves.

Has Islam ever been truly a religion of peace?

1 Like

Re: Man And His Daughter Killed During The Army/Shiite Clash In Zaria (Photo) by Annunaki(m): 2:27pm On Dec 16, 2015
My heart goes out to the poor lost souls, islam is really a curse to the human race.
Re: Man And His Daughter Killed During The Army/Shiite Clash In Zaria (Photo) by walanter(m): 2:27pm On Dec 16, 2015
Seun360:
Na only Civilian their power go show while Book boyz dey waste them day in day out.
bro if u b book boy surface ur self make u see ... u think to b sodier play work or ...what

1 Like

Re: Man And His Daughter Killed During The Army/Shiite Clash In Zaria (Photo) by dokiOloye(m): 2:30pm On Dec 16, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

Ogbeni shattap.

The video of how the army chief beg and how he was rounded up is there online on youtube for al to see.
Ur father shattap.
What do U know about proportionate use of force?
So if they block road,it equals death sentence in d constitution?
Re: Man And His Daughter Killed During The Army/Shiite Clash In Zaria (Photo) by akanbiaa(m): 2:34pm On Dec 16, 2015
When i posted the vidéo of how the shia were the trouble makers and not the army it was not moved to front page but when an ogochukwu trying to draw sympathy showed a pic it hit front page. Hmmm it seems dasuki money was also collected by some mods here.
Re: Man And His Daughter Killed During The Army/Shiite Clash In Zaria (Photo) by BrainnewsNg(f): 2:36pm On Dec 16, 2015
ogochukwu247:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-g342zkgWcsM/VnFBjFK5SsI/AAAAAAAHrzM/naM419oWUQk/s400/1.jpg[/img][img]http://1.bp..com/-KcRmsLIHPsM/VnFBjp85H7I/AAAAAAAHrzQ/mjRk2gnrJQ4/s400/2.jpg[/img]
Bukhari Muhammed Bello Jega pictured above with his daughter were among the casualties of the Army/Shiite clash in Zaria, Kaduna state last Saturday. His wife was reportedly also killed in the clash. Until his death, Jega worked at the National Democratic Institute. May their souls rest in peace Amen.

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2015/12/photos-of-man-and-his-daughter-killed.html

OH NO

I Feel like crying......
Re: Man And His Daughter Killed During The Army/Shiite Clash In Zaria (Photo) by carinmom(f): 2:37pm On Dec 16, 2015
PDPmamapiss:

i dont know what to say though RIP. But why will someone confront or stay around violent military zone with a baby?
Whenever these people are having one of their procession they go with their complete families including mothers and babies. Don't be surprised that the man trekked to Zaria all the way from Kebbi with both mother and baby.
Re: Man And His Daughter Killed During The Army/Shiite Clash In Zaria (Photo) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 16, 2015
Geesarki:
The ppl that still think the army were aggressive didnt see the video footage where d army spokesman Col Kukah Sheka kept begging these touts while they kept chanting nd throwing stones to the contingent of number one soldier in Nigeria which includes many other generals. Infact; these ppl got less than they deserved. The military institution must be respected or else the sovereignty of Nigerian state would be put to question. You dont stay in Zaria to see the untold hardship ppl go thru wen ever these ppl are having their procession which happens regularly.

Agreed! They made us sit in the traffic for hours cos they blocked the other side of the road! We too carry religion for head!
Re: Man And His Daughter Killed During The Army/Shiite Clash In Zaria (Photo) by authority2006(m): 2:47pm On Dec 16, 2015
FOLYKAZE:
The shiite protesters were not peaceful with their procession. They had weapons and were about to attack COAS even after the army chief appeal to them to allow him pass.

They got what they deserve. Sorry for the lost souls
They had weapons, right? They don't have weapons yet, when they do, it won't be you or army that will be telling us. We will see evidences with our eyes. Do anyone in Nigeria or outside needs army or individuals like you to tell them that Boko Haram have weapons? No. Why? Because we are seeing evidences everyday. I hope you got my point, but I don't think you are that smart enough.
Re: Man And His Daughter Killed During The Army/Shiite Clash In Zaria (Photo) by holyokoto(m): 2:48pm On Dec 16, 2015
walozanga:
PART OF CHANGE. BUHARI ENJOYING THE EVERYDAY DEATH OF INNOCENT CITIZENS

Nothing to do with the President, sometimes we should reason before commenting. Similar incident occurred during the last administration where three sons of Sheik were killed by the Army. The Shiite Islamic group shoul just amend their ways of procession. I realised it after watching the footage
Re: Man And His Daughter Killed During The Army/Shiite Clash In Zaria (Photo) by alatbaba1(m): 2:53pm On Dec 16, 2015
Well. Noting justify killing but. They r (shiites) r animal.
Re: Man And His Daughter Killed During The Army/Shiite Clash In Zaria (Photo) by authority2006(m): 2:56pm On Dec 16, 2015
holyokoto:

Nothing to do with the President, sometimes we should reason before commenting. Similar incident occurred during the last administration where three sons of Sheik were killed by the Army. The Shiite Islamic group shoul just amend their ways of procession. I realised it after watching the footage
The footage can't explain many things away. For example, the second day killings, the destruction of their headquarters.
And if anybody thinks these people won't come out again next year, such person is joking. I just hope that army won't record casualties. Because they may actually carry weapons.
Re: Man And His Daughter Killed During The Army/Shiite Clash In Zaria (Photo) by Ikpewe: 3:11pm On Dec 16, 2015
The man should be curse even at death for taking that small child along him. He deserve more bullets to his dead body. Rip to the lil girl.
Re: Man And His Daughter Killed During The Army/Shiite Clash In Zaria (Photo) by Ikpewe: 3:12pm On Dec 16, 2015
Ikpewe:
The man should be curse even at death for taking that small child along with him. He deserve more bullets to his dead body. Rip to the lil girl.
Re: Man And His Daughter Killed During The Army/Shiite Clash In Zaria (Photo) by ilo04(m): 3:16pm On Dec 16, 2015
I only pity d innocent child who no nothing
Re: Man And His Daughter Killed During The Army/Shiite Clash In Zaria (Photo) by ilo04(m): 3:16pm On Dec 16, 2015
rip
Re: Man And His Daughter Killed During The Army/Shiite Clash In Zaria (Photo) by lagosrd: 3:22pm On Dec 16, 2015
ogochukwu247:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-g342zkgWcsM/VnFBjFK5SsI/AAAAAAAHrzM/naM419oWUQk/s400/1.jpg[/img][img]http://1.bp..com/-KcRmsLIHPsM/VnFBjp85H7I/AAAAAAAHrzQ/mjRk2gnrJQ4/s400/2.jpg[/img]
Bukhari Muhammed Bello Jega pictured above with his daughter were among the casualties of the Army/Shiite clash in Zaria, Kaduna state last Saturday. His wife was reportedly also killed in the clash. Until his death, Jega worked at the National Democratic Institute. May their souls rest in peace Amen.

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2015/12/photos-of-man-and-his-daughter-killed.html

Someone should pls tell me if this man doesn't deserve to live. Is he a sect member and we claimed to have used minimum power over the sect members. Yet we say this man should rest in peace. But before you rest in peace pls avenge your death if possible just because a whole innocent family has been wiped out.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Muhammadu Buhari Receives Yemi Osinbajo At The State House (Photos) / "Why APC Senators Found It Difficult To Impeach Saraki" – Lai Mohammed Reveals / History Of Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.