Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,102 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

If U Were The COAS And Ur Convoy Was Attacked What Will U Do? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If U Were The COAS And Ur Convoy Was Attacked What Will U Do? (1158 Views)

Soldier Killed In Yobe After His Convoy Was Hit By A Bomb. Photos / Buratai Marks His 1 Year Anniversary As The COAS!!! / Buratai's Convoy Was Blocked In Abuja Yesterday - Harun Elbinawi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If U Were The COAS And Ur Convoy Was Attacked What Will U Do? by unibenstudent1(m): 12:11pm On Dec 16, 2015
I want to know
Re: If U Were The COAS And Ur Convoy Was Attacked What Will U Do? by FOLYKAZE(m): 12:14pm On Dec 16, 2015
I dont have such calmness to beg some ragtags loke the army chief did.

This js government road and i am entitled to use it like every other person.

Seeing those guys wielding weapons in my face, I will order they should shot at.

The COAS is too soft. Kill as many as possible and send a strond signal this is not a kid play where you can confront your village head with cutlass

6 Likes

Re: If U Were The COAS And Ur Convoy Was Attacked What Will U Do? by talktonase(m): 12:15pm On Dec 16, 2015
I will roll on the floor and beg them... grin
Re: If U Were The COAS And Ur Convoy Was Attacked What Will U Do? by excellencyabia1: 12:18pm On Dec 16, 2015
Do whatever is obtainable at the moment

2 Likes

Re: If U Were The COAS And Ur Convoy Was Attacked What Will U Do? by unibenstudent1(m): 12:20pm On Dec 16, 2015
I will simply shoot every one blocking me

2 Likes

Re: If U Were The COAS And Ur Convoy Was Attacked What Will U Do? by themilanway(m): 12:26pm On Dec 16, 2015
talktonase:
I will roll on the floor and beg them... grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy :DAnd what if they refuses?
Re: If U Were The COAS And Ur Convoy Was Attacked What Will U Do? by ademega(m): 12:36pm On Dec 16, 2015
NA were nice for coming to beg them. I will personally come down and do the needful

1 Like

Re: If U Were The COAS And Ur Convoy Was Attacked What Will U Do? by Okanokan(m): 12:53pm On Dec 16, 2015
Beat a Retreat! Its not a sign of weakness.
Re: If U Were The COAS And Ur Convoy Was Attacked What Will U Do? by unibenstudent1(m): 1:41pm On Dec 16, 2015
U talk like a girl who ought too be in the kitchen
Okanokan:
Beat a Retreat! Its not a sign of weakness.

1 Like

Re: If U Were The COAS And Ur Convoy Was Attacked What Will U Do? by talktonase(m): 4:25pm On Dec 17, 2015
themilanway:

cheesy cheesy cheesy :DAnd what if they refuses?

i will also 'refuses' cheesy
Re: If U Were The COAS And Ur Convoy Was Attacked What Will U Do? by papparatzzi2013: 4:30pm On Dec 17, 2015
I will prostrate and be begging them, like some jokers were proposing.

I will shoot and re-shoot their lifeless bodies into the annals of history.

2 Likes

Re: If U Were The COAS And Ur Convoy Was Attacked What Will U Do? by Ajibel(m): 5:12pm On Dec 17, 2015
I will call the IGP to help me disperse them. embarassed
Re: If U Were The COAS And Ur Convoy Was Attacked What Will U Do? by Fanirandele: 5:20pm On Dec 17, 2015
I would have turned back and get the police to go there with tear gas and rubber bullets. i would not sit and watch so many people getting killed but i guess death doesn't mean much to the military personnels.
Re: If U Were The COAS And Ur Convoy Was Attacked What Will U Do? by Ama80(f): 5:33pm On Dec 17, 2015
I listened to shiite's spokesperson today on channels n deduced troublesomeness on their part.Shiites brothers do not respect authorities.imagine d spokesperson saying dat d fmr Gov has once being blocked n aftr much persuasion frm d gov n they didn't bulge,d gov stepped down n trekked to his destination.wat an affront!on fed roads?I tank God,dis isn't Gej,it wud v bn politicized n his head cald for.however,it's wrong for d military to hav gone bak.
Re: If U Were The COAS And Ur Convoy Was Attacked What Will U Do? by dazdilijae(m): 6:33pm On Dec 17, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

Seeing those guys wielding weapons in my face, I will order they should shot at.

The COAS is too soft. Kill as many as possible and send a strond signal this is not a kid play where you can confront your village head with cutlass

GEJ"S convoy was attacked many times as a sitting President but lives were not lost.
To come to your nonsense talk, today that same road has been blocked by the army for over 5days just for no reason causing serious hardship to law abiding citizens(thereby violating their rights of way same way he had to use the road) who have to look for alternative routes from Hamwa GRA to the PZ area same thing the COAS could have done to avert this crisis. Before the office he occupies he is a man and as mortal as the people who have lost their life and those spending more to get to their destination due to his closure of the same way.
What level of pride or abuse of power has he exhibited. For your info it wasn't the COAS that begged the group but his advance party
Re: If U Were The COAS And Ur Convoy Was Attacked What Will U Do? by fistonati(m): 6:47pm On Dec 17, 2015
I will stop assuming that am d chief of army staff immediately.
Re: If U Were The COAS And Ur Convoy Was Attacked What Will U Do? by Redhot111(m): 7:29pm On Dec 17, 2015
dazdilijae:

GEJ"S convoy was attacked many times as a sitting President but lives were not lost.
To come to your nonsense talk, today that same road has been blocked by the army for over 5days just for no reason causing serious hardship to law abiding citizens(thereby violating their rights of way same way he had to use the road) who have to look for alternative routes from Hamwa GRA to the PZ area same thing the COAS could have done to avert this crisis. Before the office he occupies he is a man and as mortal as the people who have lost their life and those spending more to get to their destination due to his closure of the same way.
What level of pride or abuse of power has he exhibited. For your info it wasn't the COAS that begged the group but his advance party
Those ragamuffins had no right to block that road for wat ever reason. But u actually expected the COAS to come out himself to prostrate before those ruffians. I saw a brigadier general dat even spoke to those weed smokers in hausa language to let them pass yet they refused chanting Allah kubau like their boko brothers. Yet u think the COAS should hv done more? I think u were among dat crowd of tauts.
If I were to be d COAS, I wld hv made sure only one out all lives to tell the world wat happened. The rest wld hv been dead by now. Nonsense
Re: If U Were The COAS And Ur Convoy Was Attacked What Will U Do? by tartar9(m): 8:21pm On Dec 17, 2015
the COAS of USA should try that nonsense and see what will happen to him
Re: If U Were The COAS And Ur Convoy Was Attacked What Will U Do? by cyberguy72(m): 8:25pm On Dec 17, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

honestly d NA shld hv used tear gas and rubber bullets. Haba! Hw can they just kill defenseless citizens in cold blood. This is d height of callousness. UN shld investigate this. Buruntashi shld resign
Re: If U Were The COAS And Ur Convoy Was Attacked What Will U Do? by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:05pm On Dec 17, 2015
cyberguy72:
honestly d NA shld hv used tear gas and rubber bullets. Haba! Hw can they just kill defenseless citizens in cold blood. This is d height of callousness. UN shld investigate this. Buruntashi shld resign

You expect a soldier to move around with tear gas? What is he going to use that for when he is under attack?

When you become rich and have a body guard, ask him to guard you with rubber bullets.

Soldiers are always loaded with live weapons. It is their best companion and should move around with it in case of any attack or threat. Soldiers are not civil defense that move around with tear gas.

(1) (Reply)

Prof Sagay Denies Ever Granting Interview Running Down Buhari's Corruption Fight / Mass Graves For '300 Shia Nigerians' In Zaria : BBC / “#buharigate” As The Limit Of Obstructionist Politics, By Garba Shehu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.