Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,249 members, 7,860,574 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:52 PM

Nairaland's What Should I Do Culture: The Suspension Of Sense - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nairaland's What Should I Do Culture: The Suspension Of Sense (579 Views)

Things A Typical Nigerian Parent Won't Accept From Western Culture / 12 Images That Will Literally Only Make Sense To Nigerians / 17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland's What Should I Do Culture: The Suspension Of Sense by tpiar: 12:16pm On Dec 16, 2015
A lot of threads here seem opened by lost people with no sense of bearing, or perhaps reaching out to the same.
Re: Nairaland's What Should I Do Culture: The Suspension Of Sense by F22RAPTOR(m): 12:26pm On Dec 16, 2015
tpiar:
A lot of threads here seem opened by lost people with no sense of bearing, or perhaps reaching out to the same.
you mean like confused people seeking advise from other people who are even more confused...hmmm....very curious indeed

(1) (Reply)

Who Is A True Man. / Neva Wanted To Play In The First. Place / Distributors/ Sales Reps Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.