Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,605 members, 7,851,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:53 PM

Ongoing Biafra Protest In Alaba Market, Lagos (Pictures) - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ongoing Biafra Protest In Alaba Market, Lagos (Pictures) (90897 Views)

EFCC Recovers N250Million Cash From Balogun Market, Lagos Today (Pics) / US Activist Writes Trump, World Leaders, UN Over Ongoing Biafra Suppression (pic / 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ongoing Biafra Protest In Alaba Market, Lagos (Pictures) by gfullmoon(m): 6:12pm On Dec 16, 2015
ODUBEZE:

I now understand! U have just describe yourself!
9ce to meet U!

Photo shop. You still see this same picture in another '' protest'' in another state. Propaganda is a weapon of indoctrination and war.
Re: Ongoing Biafra Protest In Alaba Market, Lagos (Pictures) by Omeny: 6:12pm On Dec 16, 2015
Did I hear some pple calling these guys jobless and other names? Hehehehe

Have we ever see this kind of unprecedented peaceful protest by a group of pple in Nigeria?

We must take their plights serious b4 it gets out of hands!

Am a concerned Nigerian but not Igbo though I admire great n industriousness of Igbo-man!

#IRep1Nig!

5 Likes

Re: Ongoing Biafra Protest In Alaba Market, Lagos (Pictures) by fx45(m): 6:14pm On Dec 16, 2015
FisifunKododada:
Lets start deporting these people back to the East from every corner of Nigeria. I don't care if you have been living in Kano (or Lagos) for 60 years as long as you are Ibo we will located your village in the East and deport you there.
You can't be deporting them from the comfort of your home in the USA. Come down here and start something. That's the way to go. Bloody coward! You said they dared not protest in Lagos or any part of Yoruba land. They've done it today and they'll do it again tomorrow. What can you do about it? Nothing! You'll still be on Nairaland ranting like a deranged lowlife

8 Likes

Re: Ongoing Biafra Protest In Alaba Market, Lagos (Pictures) by Omeny: 6:15pm On Dec 16, 2015
Oh, really?
I thought it was a joke!
Well-meaning Nigerians must take this guys serious b4 things get out of hands!
#IRep1Nig

4 Likes

Re: Ongoing Biafra Protest In Alaba Market, Lagos (Pictures) by Leez(m): 6:17pm On Dec 16, 2015
fx45:
Which pictures? These ones
nwanne m ignore ds ppl biafra is hia to stay its not dat nonsense ralph was doing dat he l8r sold out viva biafra
Re: Ongoing Biafra Protest In Alaba Market, Lagos (Pictures) by stwazobia: 6:17pm On Dec 16, 2015
hayorzzyzx:
Jobless Miscreants,disturbing the peace of the society thinking they are exercising there human rights....mugus angry

Btw FTC 3/100
onwe gi itinye isi na otula okuko.
Re: Ongoing Biafra Protest In Alaba Market, Lagos (Pictures) by Pavarottii(m): 6:23pm On Dec 16, 2015
kokomilala:
Thunder threatens to strike twice! This was how the 1967 civil war started.First seen as a police action.For the protesters, they should direct their boisterous energies into something profitable.This is already a lost cause.Nigeria belongs to all of us.Where do they wanna go? They can't remove any piece,or the Biafra piece from this puzzle called Naija.
Why? U r forcing someone to stay where he doesn't want to. Is that not slavery?
Re: Ongoing Biafra Protest In Alaba Market, Lagos (Pictures) by kokomilala(m): 6:31pm On Dec 16, 2015
It's the whisper of a few, not the voice of the nation.Of course, they can't be forced to stay, but they can leave stealthily like thieves in the night.
Re: Ongoing Biafra Protest In Alaba Market, Lagos (Pictures) by yetunsbay(m): 6:42pm On Dec 16, 2015
ODUBEZE:

No they did not!
They accused him of planning terrorism against Nigeria!
Believe me a terrorist will not announce his action(s)
according to Channels tv...FG has dropped all charges against him
Re: Ongoing Biafra Protest In Alaba Market, Lagos (Pictures) by yetunsbay(m): 6:43pm On Dec 16, 2015
PassingShot:
Give us biabia or we die.

I hope Mynd44 will not ban me for the above. Na biabia I tok ooooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
no biafra and u wudnt die

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Biafra Protest In Alaba Market, Lagos (Pictures) by ngoziama: 6:52pm On Dec 16, 2015
[quote author=hayorzzyzx post=41056562]Jobless Miscreants,disturbing the peace of the society thinking they are exercising there human rights....mugus angry

Btw FTC 3/100
Look at the vagabond talking.zuwo
Re: Ongoing Biafra Protest In Alaba Market, Lagos (Pictures) by yommyuk: 6:56pm On Dec 16, 2015
I just don't get it with these IBO people.

If you do not want to stay in Nigeria, then go back to your eastern side and stay put.

MORONSSSSSSSSSSSSS

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Biafra Protest In Alaba Market, Lagos (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Dec 16, 2015
Ajuju ajulu akala ugo grin grin grin

Re: Ongoing Biafra Protest In Alaba Market, Lagos (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 16, 2015

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Biafra Protest In Alaba Market, Lagos (Pictures) by princejayboss: 7:26pm On Dec 16, 2015
Hundreddegrees:
Jobless Fellows, hooligans,Nincompoops, an exhibition of their stupidity

As if you got a job

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Biafra Protest In Alaba Market, Lagos (Pictures) by chukjojo(m): 7:32pm On Dec 16, 2015
hayorzzyzx:
Jobless Miscreants,disturbing the peace of the society thinking they are exercising there human rights....mugus angry

Btw FTC 3/100
Lol
Re: Ongoing Biafra Protest In Alaba Market, Lagos (Pictures) by princejayboss: 7:36pm On Dec 16, 2015
wristbangle:

I was born in lagos and I know this since I was a child.

LOL, @ mouth. If una like make una make the protest dey violence, una go hear wien. Like I said you guys should tread carefully.

Noise maker.... Nigeria ought to respect igbo people by now.... Which tribe can hold unto a war against the world for three years? Abi na Yoruba? ...them can fear at the sound of a knockout..... Na only noise them sabi

4 Likes

Re: Ongoing Biafra Protest In Alaba Market, Lagos (Pictures) by Pshowrock: 7:36pm On Dec 16, 2015
Buharia is planning to hand Nigeria over to the military.
Re: Ongoing Biafra Protest In Alaba Market, Lagos (Pictures) by Kizyte(m): 7:37pm On Dec 16, 2015
hayorzzyzx:

Btw FTC 3/100
You're a very stupid fool for calling my people miscreants. In fact, you're the miscreant. We were peacefully on our own before the White came and forcefully amalgamated the North, East, South & the West, and that has led to the countless killing of Ndi-Igbo. Instead of blaming Lord Lagard, you're opening your useless mouth to emit rubbish! FOOL! MAY GOD PUNISH YOU!

6 Likes

Re: Ongoing Biafra Protest In Alaba Market, Lagos (Pictures) by Pshowrock: 7:39pm On Dec 16, 2015
Let this biafra people go now, or is it must that they can be part of Nigeria
Re: Ongoing Biafra Protest In Alaba Market, Lagos (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 16, 2015
The only time Ill take the biafra protesters serious is when i see people like Ekwueme, Oby ezekwesili, Ekweremadu, Orji uzor Kalu, Cletus ibeto, Chris Andy and Ifeanyi Uba join in the protest. All I see are okada riders, bus conductors, Kidnappers, Alaba and ladipo hustlers.
Re: Ongoing Biafra Protest In Alaba Market, Lagos (Pictures) by nduprincekc(m): 7:41pm On Dec 16, 2015
I TWALE FOR BIAFRA MY COUNTRY NA DEM DEY RUN D TOWN OOO!!!
Re: Ongoing Biafra Protest In Alaba Market, Lagos (Pictures) by drnelson: 7:43pm On Dec 16, 2015
[size=28pt]igbos doing all they can to Instigate the Yoruba[/size]
Re: Ongoing Biafra Protest In Alaba Market, Lagos (Pictures) by princejayboss: 7:48pm On Dec 16, 2015
makavel7:
The only time Ill take the biafra protesters serious is when i see people like Ekwueme, Oby ezekwesili, Ekweremadu, Orji uzor Kalu, Cletus ibeto, Chris Andy and Ifeanyi Uba join in the protest. All I see are okada riders, bus conductors, Kidnappers, Alaba and ladipo hustlers.

Oga, the youths area the must foolish class I have seen in the country..... This old men keep telling us that we can not divide as a nation yet yesterday Saudi Arabia announced a coalition of Arab state to fight terrorism... Guess what ? .... Nigeria was superhead in that coalition..... Who is fooling who?

My eyes was opened on what was going on.... Tnx God everybody in my immediate household has double citizenship .... Am totally fade up with that country
Re: Ongoing Biafra Protest In Alaba Market, Lagos (Pictures) by princejayboss: 7:50pm On Dec 16, 2015
drnelson:
[size=28pt]igbos doing all they can to Instigate the Yoruba[/size]

Lol..... Noise makers.... The earlier you guys realize that we have a common enemy , then this country can change its structure

3 Likes

Re: Ongoing Biafra Protest In Alaba Market, Lagos (Pictures) by Krayzeejhay(m): 7:51pm On Dec 16, 2015
These foolz....
JoblesS good 4 nothing pieces of shits posing as human!!... grin

Pheew!!,that was good,I try with the curse abi??...omo!,I been think that one o..

#FvckBiafra
Re: Ongoing Biafra Protest In Alaba Market, Lagos (Pictures) by inene: 7:54pm On Dec 16, 2015
Bunch of jobless and misguided young people demonstrating what they don't know about. They should more useful things to do with their lives. Now that Kanu has been released what happens to all the noise.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Yahoo Boys Bath On The Road In Umuahia As Native Doctor Performs Ritual (Video) / 10 Infrastructurally Most Advanced Cities In Nigeria. / Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.