Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,450 members, 7,861,300 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:09 AM

End Time People - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / End Time People (557 Views)

End Time: Lesbian Pastors Get Married And Only God Knows (see Photos) / End time grand ma? / Romancelanders, Is Dis An End-time Job Or Shud I Accept It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

End Time People by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 16, 2015
This post is dedicated to Lasisi (the Nairaland 'EndTime' pioneer) and to #EndTime Team including myself. grin

In the general sense Endtime is referred as the when lots of Immoral things would occur, the Bible and the Quran also made mention of it.
There was a day I was thinking that if this Endtime things is not here in this our present world, wouldn't the world be boring? Hey you before you attack and said corrupt, full of evil, blah blah blah, just try and be open minded.

For the fun of it I make a list of EndTime people, bet with me I know you will be there.

1. You that you are in Lagos and lied on the phone that you are in Abuja
You are an EndTime Lier

2. You that Girl wey be say after wey Tochukwu, John, Ayo and Sodik don sex you yet you still they tell some guys say you be virgin shocked
You are an EndTime Virgin

3. You that Mechanic guy wey carry customer's car go take woo girl and you dey tell am say na you get the car and add other super lie
You are an EndTime Toaster

4. You that guy that want to buy cheap phone and you end up buying fufu and soap as phone
You are an EndTime Victim

5. You ! Yes I mean you that on the Birthday of your girlfriend that you rent Hall yet it is another man your GF presented as her boyfriend cry
You are an EndTime Maga

6. You that girl that save Chukwu as Maga, Ola as helper, Emma as Atm and Hassan as Service boy sad
You are an EndTime Girl friend.

7. You that married woman be say na the Electrician wey dey ur street na him dey do the work wey your husband suppose do for ur body
You are an EndTime Wife

8. You that married man wey be say Iphone 6 you buy for your Girlfriend and Na Nokia Asha your wife dey use lipsrsealed
You are an EndTime Husband.

Abeg make you self add your own. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: End Time People by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 16, 2015
grin grin

1 Like

Re: End Time People by Emac34: 2:53pm On Dec 16, 2015
osedvgirl:
grin grin
Nd u ar my End time babegringringrin

1 Like

Re: End Time People by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 17, 2015
Emac34:

Nd u ar my End time babegringringrin

ok, End time boyfriend
cheesy
Re: End Time People by Emac34: 9:26am On Dec 17, 2015
Datz me
Were u go hide

(1) (Reply)

See The Hillarious Answer A Student Gave To This Question(pics) / Africa's Richest Man Will Fix Nigeria's Chronic Fuel Crisis / *Read*How To Manage Panic Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.