Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,474 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

(PHOTO) What Is He Doing In The Classroom? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / (PHOTO) What Is He Doing In The Classroom? (65161 Views)

Classroom Under A Tree In Kwara Where Pupils Are Taking A Nap (Photo) / [shocking!!] Secondary School Students Caught In The Classroom Having S*X / Students & Their Laptops In American University Classroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (PHOTO) What Is He Doing In The Classroom? by bdemix(m): 6:50pm On Dec 16, 2015
EndTime Mumu

1 Like

Re: (PHOTO) What Is He Doing In The Classroom? by Vivly(f): 6:51pm On Dec 16, 2015
kilokeys:
I know stupidity is evenly distributed amongst the population... But unfortunately , the North East has more than their share..

When I served in Taraba.. I unethically aided a student (female) during the waec Maths theory part.. With the construction question.

Only for me to come some moments later to see my arcs and fine lines redrawn with the pen..

Me : wtf, why?

She : Sir Sir, e no clear.. I con use beero do am so that e go clear cry

I rest my case
grin grin. Use a darker pencil next time if you seriously want to help. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: (PHOTO) What Is He Doing In The Classroom? by harbeedaymee(f): 6:51pm On Dec 16, 2015
Why should he even be learning such elementary calculation at his age? It's obvious the picture was staged. But they should have used kids now angry angry angry
Re: (PHOTO) What Is He Doing In The Classroom? by Kazrem(m): 6:52pm On Dec 16, 2015
Dumbest
Re: (PHOTO) What Is He Doing In The Classroom? by BABANGBALI: 6:52pm On Dec 16, 2015
outstandingsyll:
Please call my friend mercy and wish her a happy birthday 08134212742
you dey take style give guys your number,i like your marketing strategy for Christmas

5 Likes

Re: (PHOTO) What Is He Doing In The Classroom? by theunusualmoon(m): 6:56pm On Dec 16, 2015
Whilst he may not be good at mathematics,he can be groomed as an artist. That boy can draw.

1 Like

Re: (PHOTO) What Is He Doing In The Classroom? by smoby(m): 7:00pm On Dec 16, 2015
Small tum them go become gov.president,chancellor.etc still them no fit copy even expo.chai Their ris god ooo!!!.
Re: (PHOTO) What Is He Doing In The Classroom? by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 7:01pm On Dec 16, 2015
Dundie United alias otondo
Re: (PHOTO) What Is He Doing In The Classroom? by iykebest1(m): 7:03pm On Dec 16, 2015
hahaha. that guy must be frm duara

1 Like

Re: (PHOTO) What Is He Doing In The Classroom? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 16, 2015
soludo93:
Some guys are dummies! They just can't learn even with expo, they still fail to grasp simple things.

Who says the guy is not brilliant? He is but not in this discipline. He should be in an art school, atleast he knows how to draw. He has talent.
Re: (PHOTO) What Is He Doing In The Classroom? by hazyfm1: 7:06pm On Dec 16, 2015
ALKARULEZZ:
Throwback picture of my fathershocked
Re: (PHOTO) What Is He Doing In The Classroom? by kilokeys(m): 7:06pm On Dec 16, 2015
UNLIMITEDWONDER:

Please tell me you're joking!

It's sad.. I lose sleep thinking about their pitiable state..

In class they actually draw what u write on the board.

Like.. I wrote maths.. As a header..

Half of the class drew that word.. ( M A T H S) connected the slurs just like I wrote it..

My heart goes out to them.. Its so sad

1 Like

Re: (PHOTO) What Is He Doing In The Classroom? by WhatOnEarth: 7:11pm On Dec 16, 2015
hahahahah. End time student.

1 Like

Re: (PHOTO) What Is He Doing In The Classroom? by enomakos(m): 7:11pm On Dec 16, 2015
Haha i no fit laugh
Re: (PHOTO) What Is He Doing In The Classroom? by BlueMurder(m): 7:20pm On Dec 16, 2015
[quote authokilokeys post=41058484]I know stupidity is evenly distributed amongst the population... But unfortunately , the North East has more than their share..

When I served in Taraba.. I unethically aided a student (female) during the waec Maths theory part.. With the construction question.

Only for me to come some moments later to see my arcs and fine lines redrawn with the pen..

I rest my case[/quote]

So in your opinion, stupidity is more prevalent in the North East on the basis of just one incident you narrated? Are you sure you are not stupid yourself?
Re: (PHOTO) What Is He Doing In The Classroom? by stanleyazo(m): 7:24pm On Dec 16, 2015
lol...
Re: (PHOTO) What Is He Doing In The Classroom? by refiner(f): 7:28pm On Dec 16, 2015
kilokeys:
I know stupidity is evenly distributed amongst the population... But unfortunately , the North East has more than their share..

I rest my case

Hehhe funny u....Buh hope u helped dem out of dere problm before leaving dem?
Re: (PHOTO) What Is He Doing In The Classroom? by Krimmy(f): 7:30pm On Dec 16, 2015
Lol...I no fit shout abeg!
Re: (PHOTO) What Is He Doing In The Classroom? by oweman: 7:30pm On Dec 16, 2015
know stupidity is evenly distributed amongst the population... But unfortunately , the North East has more than their share..

I rest my case[

Silly people .
Re: (PHOTO) What Is He Doing In The Classroom? by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 7:31pm On Dec 16, 2015
Smartsyn:
I can't help but laugh out loud..

This is ode raise to power 2, like the ones I met during my service year in Kogi state.

Which part of Kogi state?
Re: (PHOTO) What Is He Doing In The Classroom? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Dec 16, 2015
How blind are you all for not seeing the guy's talent. He may not give the answer as you are used to. I think the teacher should encourage him to develop his talent in art.
Re: (PHOTO) What Is He Doing In The Classroom? by 400billionman: 7:32pm On Dec 16, 2015
ALKARULEZZ:
Throwback picture of Buhari shocked

I see..

Your name go soon enta for Dasuki list.
Re: (PHOTO) What Is He Doing In The Classroom? by HaneefahRN(f): 7:33pm On Dec 16, 2015
Lwkmd. Na wa o. See hw the mumu concentrated, it's pple like him tht'll copy a friend's work wt the name join
Re: (PHOTO) What Is He Doing In The Classroom? by kilokeys(m): 7:34pm On Dec 16, 2015
refiner:

Hehhe funny u....Buh hope u helped dem out of dere problm before leaving dem?

No cure.. My lady.

Imagine a full primary school having three teachers...

Imagine a system where no one repeats a class..

Imagine a system where schools are empty during the rainy season.. As everybody is on the farm..
Re: (PHOTO) What Is He Doing In The Classroom? by purple007(f): 7:35pm On Dec 16, 2015
angryWell i guess some people don't read instructions before commenting
BlueMurder:

So in your opinion, stupidity is more prevalent in the North East on the basis of just one incident you narrated? Are you sure you are not stupid yourself?
Re: (PHOTO) What Is He Doing In The Classroom? by 400billionman: 7:36pm On Dec 16, 2015
If i say the picture no funny, nah lie...

grin

Mumu is a blessing in disguise..
Re: (PHOTO) What Is He Doing In The Classroom? by refiner(f): 7:38pm On Dec 16, 2015
kilokeys:

No cure.. My lady.

Imagine a full primary school having three teachers...

Imagine a system where no one repeats a class..

Imagine a system where schools are empty during the rainy season.. As everybody is on the farm..

lol....dis isn't funny Buh I cant help laffin...lik seriousli? it only a miracle dat can work for dem ooo...u tried oo by enduring dere shortcomings before leaving......Vewi funny skul
Re: (PHOTO) What Is He Doing In The Classroom? by Ezedon(m): 7:41pm On Dec 16, 2015
kilokeys:

I rest my case
yet even at that she will pass
Re: (PHOTO) What Is He Doing In The Classroom? by purple007(f): 7:44pm On Dec 16, 2015
i am sure he was more stupid than the student, wanna be funny undecided by force
purple007:
angryWell i guess some people don't read instructions before commenting
Re: (PHOTO) What Is He Doing In The Classroom? by kilokeys(m): 7:44pm On Dec 16, 2015
refiner:

lol....dis isn't funny Buh I cant help laffin...lik seriousli? it only a miracle dat can work for dem ooo...u tried oo by enduring dere shortcomings before leaving......Vewi funny skul

It's common in school in remote areas all over Nigeria..

That generation is gone.. We can only hope for a better future
Re: (PHOTO) What Is He Doing In The Classroom? by sparkwil(m): 7:53pm On Dec 16, 2015
ALKARULEZZ:

I dey tell you
Including his team below

1 Share

Re: (PHOTO) What Is He Doing In The Classroom? by smashad(m): 7:55pm On Dec 16, 2015
ALKARULEZZ:
. hahaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

TOP 10 Secondary Schools In Nigeria / NOCEN Anambra Student's Rag Day Costume Got People Talking (Photo) / Sperm Don't Really Swim But Spin - New Study

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.