Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,602 members, 7,955,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:01 PM

A Living Temple - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Living Temple (457 Views)

Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol / Tree Breaks, Falls On Man's Car: "When You Serve A Living God" / Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Living Temple by Sustainer(f): 2:26pm On Dec 16, 2015
I dread reading the books of the Exodus and what happened during the years in the desert. It was quite boring at first but now, I find that it has helped me understand who I am in Christ better. It opened my eyes to how loving God was at that time-yes, I said God was loving even in the desert.

Exodus 40 talks about the completion of the tabernacle, the consecration, the anointing of Aaron and his sons and how Gods glory filled the tabernacle and nobody was able to enter.

I strongly believe that this has ties to being born again. You know, prior to being born again, we are like an empty space, void, dirty and what not, but when the Holy Spirit comes in due to our confession and belief that Jesus is Lord, He cleanses us with water (Like Aaron and his sons) or in our case, the Word of God. Just as Aaron and His sons had to wash with water before they entered into the tabernacle. This process of cleansing gives us a fresh start, it makes us clean, holy and fit for the Lord to dwell in. The cleansing is the dragging out of the devil from our lives and the enthronement of Jesus as our Lord and Master.

Read more here https://spiritbreathes./2015/12/15/a-living-temple/

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

One Kobo Of Buhari Has Never Entered My Hands---fr Mbaka / What An Amazing Transformation! Pastor Rescues And Rehabilitates A Violent Mad M / Before You Begin To Talk Or Chat, THINK And ASK YOURSELF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.