Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,411 members, 7,822,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Pissed Of With Naija Hip-hop Artist - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Pissed Of With Naija Hip-hop Artist (635 Views)

I Am Getting Pissed Off! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pissed Of With Naija Hip-hop Artist by Mafia4life(m): 12:01am On Jun 06, 2009
I tried to look for music that will suite me but all i find is garbage, Hip hop generally is supposed to be packed with good beat and rhyme. But check somebody like Timaya ( The Monster ), i don't see anything good in him, Well  i am someone who has gone deep down rap, someone whose role model goes beyoud expectation.Here is my best 5 artist from Naija and USA.
       Naija; Kel, Sauce Kid, Mi, Ghetto P and Rukuss
       Usa;   Three 6 Mafia, T-rock, Eminem, Bone Crusher and Gangsta Boo.
My 5 worst in Naija and Usa
       Naija; Timaya, D'bang, Dunca Mighty, Bracket and Cyrus the Virus
       Usa;    50 cent, Tony Yayo, Kanye West, Wyclef and Pitbull
Guyz If you thing My Chart is wrong, that means you are a a dickhead

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Zinox Pc Smart Or Smart Plus Laptop / Modem Device On High Definition Audio / How Can I Use 2 Internet Connection On 3 Computers:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.