Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

See How These 10 Nigerian Celebrities Lost Their Virginity - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See How These 10 Nigerian Celebrities Lost Their Virginity (671 Views)

21 Times Nigerian Celebrities Lost Their Chill On Social Media / For These 10 Female Celebs, Every Day Is No Bra Day (PHOTOS) / See How These Top 10 Nigerian Celebrities Lost Their Virginity (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See How These 10 Nigerian Celebrities Lost Their Virginity by vandyke95(m): 2:38pm On Dec 16, 2015
I came across this over the net and thought it would be a great read.

The Nigerian Celebrities in this list have at one time or the other granted interviews, to reveal their first s*xual encounters.

Here’s is a compilation of all their interviews, read their experiences below: –

10. Actress Uche Ogbodo

..said she lost her virginity at the age of 20. Recounting her experience, she said:

“As I said earlier, I met my first boyfriend at 20. I came from a Christian home and was trained by Christian parents. My father made sure we imbibed the Christian values and this helped me very much in my career as an actress.

I actually thought that as a Nollywood actress I was ripe enough to have a boyfriend and this will make me feel more sophisticated. I did not lose my vir’ginity to an actor, you know.”

“I did not stumble on losing my virginity, I was ready for it and I knew what I was getting into. “I was ready, I felt like I was ready to bring the world down. I felt like whatever it is, bring it on.”

9. Actress Foluke Daramola

…lost her virginity to a rap*st and here’s what she had to say: “…. I intend to talk about things that people just take for granted:

for instance, a frigid woman in a marriage or a frigid lady that has been ra’ped. I have been a victim of that, so I understand what it feels like.

“Yes, my first introduction to se’x was r*pe. I talk about it when I have to. I was deflowered by a defiler. These are things people don’t talk about.”

8. Actress Laide Bakare..said her first s*xual experience was at age 21 and it was horrible.

“I didn’t start having se’x at early age. It took me a very long time even though it was something I had always been looking forward to. I looked up to it almost three years before I eventually had se’x. It wasn’t a nice experience with my first boyfriend. We dated for six years and we had se’x after four years of our relationship.

I was 18 when I met my first boyfriend. I was still a vir’gin then, even while in the movie industry for close to three years. I think the first time I had se’x I was about 21 years old. It was what I had been looking forward to, but it wasn’t`t a nice experience.”

7. Actress Benita Nzeribe..lost her virginity at a university.

She has this to say when the question querying if she was a virgin or not popped up:

“Virgin? You asked that question very direct. And if the truth must be told, I was a vir’gin all through secondary school, the juniorate until I entered the university. But one had great moral upbringing.”

6. Rapper, Ice Prince…had his first kiss at 13 and he was molested by an aunt.

“I had my first kiss when I was 13,” the rapper said coyly, while speaking with a reporter from Pulse. This is a throwback to a 2012 interview where the rapper also revealed that he was defiled by an aunt when he was 13.

“I had my first s*xual encounter. I would not say it was a good thing at all. It’s something I regret, whatever it was. It wasn’t a sweet experience at all. I had this aunty, though we were not related, she was just a neighbor who was living close to us, who came into my room and slept with me.

It wasn’t a good experience at all. I was scared, very scared. I saw hell. “It was a terrible experience. I am not excited talking about it at all. Se’x is not that good. I think s*x is over-rated. I don’t know.

She just came into my room and just forced me to do it with her… Oh, let’s not talk about it. I was so young and innocent. But she made me lose my innocence. The woman is still alive. I don’t think I have even seen her since then.”

5. Singing duo, Peter & Paul (P-Square)…had their first s*x at the age of 14 and 15 respectively.

They claimed to first know what s*x was at relatively young age.

Peter narrated: “I had my first experience in 1993 at the age of 14. At first, I felt terrible that I let a woman seduce me. Later, I realised that it didn’t matter and I enjoyed it.”

Paul had this to say: “For me, it was 1994 and I was 15 at the time. The first time was kind of strange. I thought the poor girl would get pregnant immediately and I’d become a father. As the thought of what we had done raced through my head, I became afraid, but felt better when I realized I had used a condom.”

http://www.baddosneh.com/see-how-these-10-nigerian-celebrities-lost-their-virginity/
Re: See How These 10 Nigerian Celebrities Lost Their Virginity by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 16, 2015
really? now i know
Re: See How These 10 Nigerian Celebrities Lost Their Virginity by kossyablaze(m): 2:41pm On Dec 16, 2015
Inconclusive source.I hardly trust 9ja bloggers

(1) (Reply)

So Hilarious: See The Photo Of M.I And A Tall Man That Got People Laughing / Toyin Lawani’s Son Is The Cutest. / Next rated Of Year 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.