Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,830 members, 7,817,425 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

I Make $20m A Year From Whitenicious-dencia - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Make $20m A Year From Whitenicious-dencia (867 Views)

Chimamanda Thinks Like A Backward Clock - Dencia / Kemi Olunloyo Cries Out To Dencia: "They Collapsed My Business" / Dencia Calls Yemi Alade A "NOBODY" For Mentioning Her Name In An Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Make $20m A Year From Whitenicious-dencia by jovialmum(f): 2:40pm On Dec 16, 2015
I make $20m a year from Whitenicious-Dencia
›Singer and entrepreneur ,Dencia has revealed her Whitenicious beauty range earned her $20million in one year.

In an interview with African edition of French publication Le Monde,she shared her journey to stardom and business success in a recent interview with the Africa edition of the newspaper

I am accused of proposing a product that pushes women to conform to white standards of beauty ..argues Dencia . Americans feel attacked.Honestly , they are just memories of slavery . "She claims not to be interested in the sources of this discomfort ,but has a real business and highlights a turnover of $ 20 million per year.
http://www..com/?m=1

Re: I Make $20m A Year From Whitenicious-dencia by Airforce1(m): 2:47pm On Dec 16, 2015
Hhnnm
Re: I Make $20m A Year From Whitenicious-dencia by hayorzzyzx(m): 3:07pm On Dec 16, 2015
I rest my case

(1) (Reply)

If You Could Be Anyone For 24 Hours, Who Would You Be And ... / Photos From Super Falcons Star, Ugochi Desire Oparanozie's Vacation in SA / Uche Jombo And Hubby All Love Up As He Turns A Year Older (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.