Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,673 members, 7,809,568 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

How To Get Tons Of FREE Traffic To Your Website With Google Traffic Pump System - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Get Tons Of FREE Traffic To Your Website With Google Traffic Pump System (8532 Views)

I'm Using This Free Trick To Get Tons Of Youtube Subscribers. / I'll Get You 30,000 - 60,000 Google Traffic Per Month. Safe For Google Adsense. / How To Drive MASSIVE Google Traffic To Your Blog And Increase Your Blog Rank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Tons Of FREE Traffic To Your Website With Google Traffic Pump System by Fertilenigeria: 3:54pm On Dec 16, 2015
This is a step-by-step guide to generate web traffic to your blog or website using the new method. I call it - Google Traffic Pump System.
You will use this system to pum massive targeted traffic from Google in about 15 minutes.

This complete system may seems trivial and very simple, but it's actually very powerful that you cannot underestimate how well it can work.

In this guide, I am going to explain to you how the entire system works. This system uses Google alert to track favourite keywords that you are targeting.

It's easy to get it done.

Follow the instructions below;

(1) get a Google Account
(2) Visit Google Alert
(3) Put your favorite keyword and create alert

Now Google will be sending you information in the categories that you chose via your email inbox.

The next thing...

(4) Visit the links to the articles to and submit in-debt comments on the articles leaving a link your blog or website.
(5) Do this at least 20 times a day for 6 months and see how your traffic will increase dramatically.

I have done this on my new site that my result is rocking. I have used this strategy to make over $3,000 every month.

If you need more of this traffic tricks and other online business secretes, kindly login to Nairaland and click a link on my signature or visit my profile.

If you have questions about this tricks, ask in the forum, I will answer them as soon as possible.

See you on top.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Get Tons Of FREE Traffic To Your Website With Google Traffic Pump System by mascot19(m): 5:22pm On Dec 16, 2015
Pls help me to get traffic blog name www.punchloaded..com 08101510726
Re: How To Get Tons Of FREE Traffic To Your Website With Google Traffic Pump System by Danyl(m): 9:48pm On Dec 16, 2015
this is wonderful. I will explore this ASAP.
Re: How To Get Tons Of FREE Traffic To Your Website With Google Traffic Pump System by afrideo(m): 7:29am On Dec 17, 2015
You have being sharing great ideas to grow traffic
I have notice you and am saying thank you as you are helping your fellows ministry to prosper
Re: How To Get Tons Of FREE Traffic To Your Website With Google Traffic Pump System by NaijaProxyBase: 7:42am On Dec 17, 2015
Nice tips.
Re: How To Get Tons Of FREE Traffic To Your Website With Google Traffic Pump System by Fertilenigeria: 1:00pm On Dec 17, 2015
afrideo:
I have notice you and am saying thank you as you are helping your fellows ministry to prosper

Thanks
Re: How To Get Tons Of FREE Traffic To Your Website With Google Traffic Pump System by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 17, 2015
Thanks@op,,,,its easy to get traffic but maintaining the traffic is a difficult task,,,coz I would like a situation where even if u don't post articles on ur blog,,,people still visit ur blog
Re: How To Get Tons Of FREE Traffic To Your Website With Google Traffic Pump System by Fertilenigeria: 4:47pm On Dec 17, 2015
ikihealthplus:
Thanks@op,,,,its easy to get traffic but maintaining the traffic is a difficult task,,,coz I would like a situation where even if u don't post articles on ur blog,,,people still visit ur blog

There is no way you will have new visitors even you don't update your blog regularly. People always want to come and see new things and not the old infos. Even Linda Ikeji publishes more than 30 articles everyday. That's how is works.
Re: How To Get Tons Of FREE Traffic To Your Website With Google Traffic Pump System by DanielLee5: 1:35pm On Dec 18, 2015
Thanks for sharing ! I am going to lauch my second website ( build with http://www.webstarts.com/ , for free of course), I find your guidance very helpful and comprehensive.
Re: How To Get Tons Of FREE Traffic To Your Website With Google Traffic Pump System by successincentiv(m): 9:01pm On Feb 04, 2016
pls help me bring traffic to www.successincentives..com
Re: How To Get Tons Of FREE Traffic To Your Website With Google Traffic Pump System by Nobody: 5:35am On Feb 05, 2016
He just told you a secret you need to implement and you are folding your arms looking for help
successincentiv:
pls help me bring traffic to www.successincentives..com
Re: How To Get Tons Of FREE Traffic To Your Website With Google Traffic Pump System by philsss(m): 5:53am On Feb 05, 2016
Fertilenigeria:
This is a step-by-step guide to generate web traffic to your blog or website using the new method. I call it - Google Traffic Pump System.
You will use this system to pum massive targeted traffic from Google in about 15 minutes.

This complete system may seems trivial and very simple, but it's actually very powerful that you cannot underestimate how well it can work.

In this guide, I am going to explain to you how the entire system works. This system uses Google alert to track favourite keywords that you are targeting.

(1) get a Google Account
(2) Visit Google Alert

Now Google will be sending you information in the categories that you chose via your email inbox.

The next thing...

(4) Visit the links to the articles to and submit in-debt comments on the articles leaving a link your blog or website.
(5) Do this at least 20 times a day for 6 months and see how your traffic will increase dramatically.

I have done this on my new site that my result is rocking. I have used this strategy to make over $3,000 every month.

If you need more of this traffic tricks and other online business secretes, kindly login to Nairaland and click a link on my signature or visit my profile.

If you have questions about this tricks, ask in the forum, I will answer them as soon as possible.

See you on top.

Waooh I can see am late for this class bro please oo I wanna get traffic to my blog
www.gistnigerians.com
Re: How To Get Tons Of FREE Traffic To Your Website With Google Traffic Pump System by Fertilenigeria: 9:53am On Mar 10, 2016
afrideo:

you are welcome
Re: How To Get Tons Of FREE Traffic To Your Website With Google Traffic Pump System by Nobody: 4:04am On Apr 02, 2016
Nice one. But please, is it necessary for corporate websites? Mine is www.arqibase.com
Re: How To Get Tons Of FREE Traffic To Your Website With Google Traffic Pump System by Donniefred(m): 2:20pm On Apr 02, 2016
Re: How To Get Tons Of FREE Traffic To Your Website With Google Traffic Pump System by Nobody: 10:04am On Apr 03, 2016
Xtremetechhub.com
Re: How To Get Tons Of FREE Traffic To Your Website With Google Traffic Pump System by akintayo1(m): 7:50pm On Apr 03, 2016
ikihealthplus:

Yes, it is possible not to be posting content on regular bases and still drive consistent traffic to your contents. It depends on lots of factors and the niche you're in.

If you're in the news and entertainment, technology, events niches etc....You have to be posting multiple times per day, otherwise traffic may drop.

But if you're blogging on evergreen topics, like online marketing topics (blogging tips and tutorials, SEO, affiliate marketing, content marketing, Wordpress related etc) yes, I say it with confidence.....you can be publishing once every week or so and still consistently drive targeted traffic.

Even once every two weeks is still a viable option and your traffic level won't be affected.

I have seen bloggers who blog once in a while and still drive close to 100,000 monthly unique visits. It all depends on knowing what really matters and doing them well, consistently and stop waiting time on things that don't have direct impact or effects on your online business growth.

As a matter of fact, I don't post content more than once per week and am doing okay base on my marketing reach and efforts. If I had put more effort on "content marketing" (note I didn't say publishing content) am sure my traffic growth will increase.

If you're in the every green niche, focus more of your attention, efforts and content marketing strategies on activities that will earn you quality links to your contents. This is because search engine traffic is going to be your surest bet if you want to consistently drive traffic to your contents without pouring out contents upon contents all the time.

Among all Google ranking factors, link profile get the lion share.

Without quality relevant links pointing to a page, even the best of content may struggles to get reasonable search traffic.

1 Like

Re: How To Get Tons Of FREE Traffic To Your Website With Google Traffic Pump System by amona(m): 1:19pm On Sep 05, 2016
Kindly help to boost my blog: http://www.adlanheman..com
Re: How To Get Tons Of FREE Traffic To Your Website With Google Traffic Pump System by Cyberbaze1(m): 7:23pm On Sep 25, 2016
Fertilenigeria:

(1) get a Google Account
(2) Visit Google Alert

The next thing...

See you on top.
Check out how you can edit html with your phone please appreciate our good works by dropping a comment.
http://www.bloggersprof.com/2016/09/how-to-edit-your-html-on-blogger-with.html
Re: How To Get Tons Of FREE Traffic To Your Website With Google Traffic Pump System by Godssword1(m): 3:16pm On Mar 10, 2018
Awesome Tip! I must try this on https://www.purityposts.com
Re: How To Get Tons Of FREE Traffic To Your Website With Google Traffic Pump System by dogstyle007(m): 4:58pm On Mar 10, 2018
Nice one
Re: How To Get Tons Of FREE Traffic To Your Website With Google Traffic Pump System by Godmother(f): 12:14pm On Mar 29, 2019
Bloggers are you struggling to get traffic daily? Join this Facebook group for bloggers to share as many blog posts as you want daily

Bloggers Help World

Share now!
Re: How To Get Tons Of FREE Traffic To Your Website With Google Traffic Pump System by Enrypech: 10:36pm On Nov 17, 2019
Did you with Pinterest and Quora..You can drive unlimited traffic to your blog for free?

See how

https://www.nazablog.com/how-to-drive-referral-massive-traffic-to-your-blog-for-free/
Re: How To Get Tons Of FREE Traffic To Your Website With Google Traffic Pump System by WorkTheTalk(m): 7:18pm On Sep 28, 2020
Re: How To Get Tons Of FREE Traffic To Your Website With Google Traffic Pump System by InfoSources: 8:35am On Sep 30, 2020

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Fully Approved Google Adsense Account For Sell [ONE ACCAVAILABLE NOW ] / Get Your W3schools Offline Download Here / Tips For Creating A Successful Blog/Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.