Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Baba Tee Proposes To Dupe Odulate, The New Woman In His Life (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Baba Tee Proposes To Dupe Odulate, The New Woman In His Life (photos) (45349 Views)

Davido, His Mother's Only Sister, Dupe & Amanda At Hailey Adeleke's 1st Birthday / Seun Egbegbe Arrested For Trying To Dupe A Mallam Of N10 Million In Lagos / Baba Tee And His New Woman, Dupe Odulate Are Drunk In Love (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baba Tee Proposes To Dupe Odulate, The New Woman In His Life (photos) by yusaze: 4:17pm On Dec 16, 2015
A few months ago, yoruba movie star Babatee and his estranged UK based lover, Yetunde Bustline Oduwole washed their dirty linen in public.
Well, the actor has since moved on. He got engaged to the new woman in his life, Dupe Odulate, yesterday.
Gushing about her, Baba tee said "She stood with me in trying times, she is the one woman I have peace with"
See photos below:

http://www.9janewsarena.com/2015/12/baba-tee-proposes-to-new-woman-in-his-life.html

Re: Baba Tee Proposes To Dupe Odulate, The New Woman In His Life (photos) by yusaze: 4:17pm On Dec 16, 2015
wow...lovely tongue see more photos

1 Share

Re: Baba Tee Proposes To Dupe Odulate, The New Woman In His Life (photos) by yusaze: 4:17pm On Dec 16, 2015

1 Like

Re: Baba Tee Proposes To Dupe Odulate, The New Woman In His Life (photos) by Chanchit: 4:21pm On Dec 16, 2015
Owk, since you told us about the engagement now, you are free to come and tell us when u have any problem in the future.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baba Tee Proposes To Dupe Odulate, The New Woman In His Life (photos) by kaywhynoni: 4:33pm On Dec 16, 2015
congrat man

But will that stop you to stop zampling old mamas if u still go abroad....don't let us hear anoda story soon ooo.....

Its my opinion......make you sure u check my ziggy b4 u dare quote me oooo.

1 Like

Re: Baba Tee Proposes To Dupe Odulate, The New Woman In His Life (photos) by axortedbabe(f): 4:43pm On Dec 16, 2015
Their plate of kidney beans

1 Like

Re: Baba Tee Proposes To Dupe Odulate, The New Woman In His Life (photos) by dave2meek(m): 4:54pm On Dec 16, 2015
Who is baba tee please

15 Likes

Re: Baba Tee Proposes To Dupe Odulate, The New Woman In His Life (photos) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 16, 2015
This guy must be obsessed with the narrow intrusion in between the legs.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baba Tee Proposes To Dupe Odulate, The New Woman In His Life (photos) by OZAOEKPE(f): 4:54pm On Dec 16, 2015
guess this one holes is small and tight

15 Likes

Re: Baba Tee Proposes To Dupe Odulate, The New Woman In His Life (photos) by godwinkessi: 4:55pm On Dec 16, 2015
Lol
Re: Baba Tee Proposes To Dupe Odulate, The New Woman In His Life (photos) by veraponpo(m): 4:55pm On Dec 16, 2015
OK.

I wish them all te very best of life.

Please don't make her cry too. Marriage no be moin moin
Re: Baba Tee Proposes To Dupe Odulate, The New Woman In His Life (photos) by Kateykate(f): 4:56pm On Dec 16, 2015
interesting
Re: Baba Tee Proposes To Dupe Odulate, The New Woman In His Life (photos) by cccxxiii: 4:56pm On Dec 16, 2015
All what I'm saying is

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Baba Tee Proposes To Dupe Odulate, The New Woman In His Life (photos) by Daslim180(m): 4:56pm On Dec 16, 2015
ok
Re: Baba Tee Proposes To Dupe Odulate, The New Woman In His Life (photos) by SeXistBaStaRd(m): 4:57pm On Dec 16, 2015
His ex is probably somewhere crying her ass of...In her youth, she dey dribble Guys heads now nobody to score goal on her pvssy lipsrsealed

Ladies I hope you will cut part.of your longthroat cool

2 Likes

Re: Baba Tee Proposes To Dupe Odulate, The New Woman In His Life (photos) by efilefun(m): 4:57pm On Dec 16, 2015
Lol seems this dude likes big "milk factories"

4 Likes

Re: Baba Tee Proposes To Dupe Odulate, The New Woman In His Life (photos) by babywhite(f): 4:57pm On Dec 16, 2015
grin
Re: Baba Tee Proposes To Dupe Odulate, The New Woman In His Life (photos) by sexymoma(f): 4:57pm On Dec 16, 2015
Pasan tafi na iya'le nbe loke aja fun iyawo..

7 Likes

Re: Baba Tee Proposes To Dupe Odulate, The New Woman In His Life (photos) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 16, 2015
undecided
Re: Baba Tee Proposes To Dupe Odulate, The New Woman In His Life (photos) by Madeb: 4:58pm On Dec 16, 2015
Life Goes On
Re: Baba Tee Proposes To Dupe Odulate, The New Woman In His Life (photos) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 16, 2015
axortedbabe:
Their plate of kidney beans

Jealousy undecided
Re: Baba Tee Proposes To Dupe Odulate, The New Woman In His Life (photos) by cyara(f): 5:00pm On Dec 16, 2015
Sorry, I don't know them
Re: Baba Tee Proposes To Dupe Odulate, The New Woman In His Life (photos) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 16, 2015
irunooboo:
undecided
Hey pretty
Re: Baba Tee Proposes To Dupe Odulate, The New Woman In His Life (photos) by Rastamann: 5:01pm On Dec 16, 2015
Good radiance to bad rubbish!
Re: Baba Tee Proposes To Dupe Odulate, The New Woman In His Life (photos) by clarity4clear(f): 5:01pm On Dec 16, 2015
I guess the standing fan there is the witness. Anyway congrats!

1 Like

Re: Baba Tee Proposes To Dupe Odulate, The New Woman In His Life (photos) by Deckynyansha(f): 5:02pm On Dec 16, 2015
Chanchit:
Owk, since you told us about the engagement now, you are free to come and tell us when u have any problem in the future.
SUPPORTED...
Re: Baba Tee Proposes To Dupe Odulate, The New Woman In His Life (photos) by obo2t(m): 5:03pm On Dec 16, 2015
yeyebrities
Re: Baba Tee Proposes To Dupe Odulate, The New Woman In His Life (photos) by Tytylion(m): 5:04pm On Dec 16, 2015
This idiot go soon drain this babe den send her packing
Re: Baba Tee Proposes To Dupe Odulate, The New Woman In His Life (photos) by Dexema(m): 5:04pm On Dec 16, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
guess this one holes is small and tight
hahahhaahahha! so you still remember what the ekpa said the last time. grin

2 Likes

Re: Baba Tee Proposes To Dupe Odulate, The New Woman In His Life (photos) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 16, 2015
irunooboo:

F***k u
You sound pained. Can we work things out?

1 Like

Re: Baba Tee Proposes To Dupe Odulate, The New Woman In His Life (photos) by sirTesco(m): 5:04pm On Dec 16, 2015
K

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Shows Off Plenty Dollars In New Photos / Photos Of Seun Kuti looking For Babies Hanging From His Balcony / Mercy Johnson Without Makeup (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.