Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,090 members, 7,863,809 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:00 AM

I Made 20million Dollars From Sales Of My Bleaching Cream - Dencia - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Made 20million Dollars From Sales Of My Bleaching Cream - Dencia (901 Views)

Is Ebube Nwagbo Using A Bleaching Cream? (Photos) / Lady Asks Mike Godson The Bleaching Cream He Uses. See The Reply She Got / Shocking! Popular Yoruba Actress Turns Monster After Using Bleaching Cream *pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Made 20million Dollars From Sales Of My Bleaching Cream - Dencia by winkmart: 4:48pm On Dec 16, 2015
Singer Dencia who is behind the skin lightening cream Whitenicious has claimed that she made 20 million dollars from the controversial cream.
Speaking to French publication Le Monde, Dencia said revenue from Whitenicious hit the 20 million dollars mark.

“I am accused of proposing a product that pushes women to conform to white standards of beauty, argues Dencia. Americans feel attacked. Honestly, they are just memories of slavery” Dencia said to Le Monde.
“She claims not to be interested in the sources of this discomfort, but has a real business and highlights a turnover of $ 20 million per year” writes the publication.

Dencia recently attended the Latin Grammy Awards on November 19, 2015 at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Los Angeles.
The Cameroonian singer missed the red carpet but still shared with her over 70,000 followers on Instagram the outfit she wore for the event. She rocked a pick and blonde weave with bouncy curls and was clad in a one-piece body suit.
The awards ceremony was attended by several American and Latin stars including Will Smith, Jada Pinkett-Smith, Zoe Saldana, and Ricky Martin.

www.facebook.com/nagodblog

Re: I Made 20million Dollars From Sales Of My Bleaching Cream - Dencia by winkmart: 4:49pm On Dec 16, 2015
more picture of Dencia

www.facebook.com/nagodblog

Re: I Made 20million Dollars From Sales Of My Bleaching Cream - Dencia by amiskurie(m): 5:02pm On Dec 16, 2015
Cork and bull stories,how much did j.lo sef makes?

She doesn't lives like it.

Maybe she was talking about the federal budget of Cameroon though

2 Likes

Re: I Made 20million Dollars From Sales Of My Bleaching Cream - Dencia by warrenweste(m): 9:00pm On Jan 06, 2016
amiskurie:
Cork and bull stories,how much did j.lo sef makes?

She doesn't lives like it.

Maybe she was talking about the federal budget of Cameroon though

shes talking about Zimbabwean dollars na undecided

(1) (Reply)

Miss Colombia Talks About Her 2 Minutes Miss Universe Crown / Maheeda Wants You To See What Her hobby Ate For Breakfast (photo) / CLOSED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.