Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,632 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Buhari To Present N6trn 2016 Budget To National Assembly On Tuesday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Present N6trn 2016 Budget To National Assembly On Tuesday (459 Views)

President Buhari's Letter To National Assembly On Resumption Of Office(Pictured) / President Buhari To Send Letter To National Assembly On Monday / Reps Threaten Emefiele With Arrest Over N6trn Oil Proceeds.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari To Present N6trn 2016 Budget To National Assembly On Tuesday by umoette01(m): 5:14pm On Dec 16, 2015
Indication emerged on Tuesday that President Muhammadu Buhari will next week Tuesday present a N6.07 trillion budget proposal to the National Assembly.
The budget presentation has forced lawmakers to postpone their earlier scheduled Christmas break from this week Thursday till next week Tuesday, after the budget presentation by the President.
The Senate resolved to postpone their break till next week Tuesday after an hour closed-doors session.
Most senators had initially preferred Friday for the presentation to enable them commence their Christmas break this week.
But the lawmakers agreed to fix their break to commence on Tuesday when they realised that‎ the Joint National Assembly Committee on Finance, Appropriation and National Assembly is yet to conclude legislation on the Medium Term Expenditure Framework and Fiscal Strategy Policy.
The N6 trillion budget proposal for 2016 is predicated on a $38 per barrel oil benchmark, N197 exchange rate and 2,200 barrels of oil benchmark.
https://www.today.ng/news/national/52494/buhari-to-present-n6trn-2016-budget-to-national-assembly-on-tuesday

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Present N6trn 2016 Budget To National Assembly On Tuesday by DikSin(m): 5:20pm On Dec 16, 2015
Dear God, I know you will never share your glory with anybody. So I'm not asking for 10% of the N6.07 Trillion; 9.9% is all I want. Please give it to me like it's Cool cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Present N6trn 2016 Budget To National Assembly On Tuesday by amakaobiemeka: 5:25pm On Dec 16, 2015
Re: Buhari To Present N6trn 2016 Budget To National Assembly On Tuesday by GudluckIBB(m): 5:42pm On Dec 16, 2015
It appears Buhari and his team are silently working.

Kudos to them.

..........So what we expect after the budget presentation and passage is for Buhari to start firing from all cylinders!

Nigeris will be great again!

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Present N6trn 2016 Budget To National Assembly On Tuesday by kossyablaze(m): 5:43pm On Dec 16, 2015
Cool
Re: Buhari To Present N6trn 2016 Budget To National Assembly On Tuesday by amakaobiemeka: 5:44pm On Dec 16, 2015
I wonder what these senators do with these incessant break, after the one b4 minsterial screening, is christmas nt 25, while taking it b4 19, go to epl they play matches on xmas and new year. Are our lawmakers nt suppose to be our servants we sent their, an average nigeria has no xmas break now, considering what they earn cant they stay there on xmas day sef? when all their routein is seat,sleep, read newspaper,argue, laugh,draw agbada, scream hi, ask the waiter to serve tea and go to their homes. The twitter senator would never raise a motion to place a standard on the amount of representation and sitting the senate does in a calender year.
He would never raise a motion to limit their jeeps.
But he can come to twitter and decieve his zombie followers

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Police Definition Of Poverty And Stupidity / I’ll Overcome My Political Challenges –wike / Fuel Scarcity, Why Buhari Is Failing!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.