Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,617 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Electricity Companies Now Powering Lives Homes And Businesses (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Electricity Companies Now Powering Lives Homes And Businesses (photo) (1071 Views)

Military, Ministries Owe Electricity Companies N93bn / Nationalise Oil Multinationals And Power Companies Now / Why is Government Not Fining Electricity Companies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Electricity Companies Now Powering Lives Homes And Businesses (photo) by chuchuo: 5:56pm On Dec 16, 2015
Guys, I came across this on the website of one of the distribution companies.

How true is it?

Are they proudly powering lives, homes and businesses?

Kindly drop your comments.

Source: http://www.ikejaelectric.com

Re: Electricity Companies Now Powering Lives Homes And Businesses (photo) by Tequilah: 6:02pm On Dec 16, 2015
chuchuo:
Guys, I came across this on the website of one of the distribution companies.

How true is it?

Are they proudly powering lives, homes and businesses?

Kindly drop your comments.

Source: http://www.ikejaelectric.com

If it was Eko Disco that made this assertion, I would have blasted them. Eko Disco is well-known for powering homes and businesses with darkness...and sending them crazy bills to boot! angry
Re: Electricity Companies Now Powering Lives Homes And Businesses (photo) by bolajigiwa: 6:09pm On Dec 16, 2015
Please oh my people which homes and businesses are this Ikeja Electricity powering? They are only powering they pocket with increase in tariff and no electricity to show for it.

That advert on their website is misleading...
Re: Electricity Companies Now Powering Lives Homes And Businesses (photo) by agabusta: 6:49pm On Dec 16, 2015
Tequilah:

If it was Eko Disco that made this assertion, I would have blasted them. Eko Disco is well-known for powering homes and businesses with darkness...and sending them crazy bills to boot! angry

Those Eko disco guys are bloody rogues.

Ikeja Electricity is performing far better than them.

2 Likes

Re: Electricity Companies Now Powering Lives Homes And Businesses (photo) by Pavore9: 6:51pm On Dec 16, 2015
In their dreams! angry
Re: Electricity Companies Now Powering Lives Homes And Businesses (photo) by iluvnaija: 7:37pm On Dec 16, 2015
Na to design flyers?

Abeg forget wetin dem write for bus enter bus.

They are powering nothing!

(1) (Reply)

FG Finally Scraps Subsidy On Petrol, Kerosene / Pipelines Bombing: Militants Flee As JTF Intensifies Hunt / Breaking News: Again, South-east Leads In 2015 WASSCE/WEAC Performance Chart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.