Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,312 members, 7,836,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Pics. Hilarious Replies To A Facebook Post - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Pics. Hilarious Replies To A Facebook Post (1356 Views)

What Sound Does A Bird Actually Make - Hilarious Replies / Pics: Hilarious Conversation Between Mtn Staff And A Man. / The Difference Between A Britsh Facebook & Nigerian Facebook Post & Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pics. Hilarious Replies To A Facebook Post by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 16, 2015
grin. Naija no dey carry last when it comes to making funny comments.

The poster wanted to ask how much is school fees for returning students..
But, trust naija guys grin grin

Re: Pics. Hilarious Replies To A Facebook Post by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:15pm On Dec 16, 2015
Na It Be It Nah..
Re: Pics. Hilarious Replies To A Facebook Post by MzPecs(f): 6:17pm On Dec 16, 2015
Wicked!

Kikikikikiki
gringringringringrin
Re: Pics. Hilarious Replies To A Facebook Post by ladyF(f): 6:19pm On Dec 16, 2015
lmao grin grin grin

Our Minister of Education has a lot to do....
Re: Pics. Hilarious Replies To A Facebook Post by TopeQs: 6:21pm On Dec 16, 2015
cry

I'd have loved to laugh........but I failed to see the joke...help anyone.....undecided
Re: Pics. Hilarious Replies To A Facebook Post by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 16, 2015
TopeQs:
cry

I'd have loved to laugh........but I failed to see the joke...help anyone.....undecided

You lack sense of humor cool
Re: Pics. Hilarious Replies To A Facebook Post by emorse(m): 6:25pm On Dec 16, 2015
ladyF:
lmao grin grin grin
Our Minister of Education has a lot to do....
Asswear!!! lol.
Re: Pics. Hilarious Replies To A Facebook Post by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 6:25pm On Dec 16, 2015
TopeQs:
cry

go to the nearest public toilet, do community service by washing it thoroughly , the laugh will appear angry
Re: Pics. Hilarious Replies To A Facebook Post by TopeQs: 6:25pm On Dec 16, 2015
Incorruptible:

You lack sense of humor cool
no sir, I have it........I just don't use it for stale jokes....cry embarassed
Re: Pics. Hilarious Replies To A Facebook Post by TopeQs: 6:26pm On Dec 16, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:

go to the nearest public toilet, do community service by washing it thoroughly , the laugh will appear angry
now this is a joke......... grin
Re: Pics. Hilarious Replies To A Facebook Post by JohnEazy(m): 4:14pm On Dec 17, 2015
END TIME RESPONSE

(1) (Reply)

(photo)when You Don't Have Hope In Phcn Anymore. / Watch This Funny Choir Rehearsal Skit I Did / MTN Message To A GLO Subscriber

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.