Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

Why Do We Need Computers To Process Data And Information? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Why Do We Need Computers To Process Data And Information? (7467 Views)

How Do I Connect One Printer To Different Computers? / How To Download Youtube Video To Your Computers And Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do We Need Computers To Process Data And Information? by Iyamar(f): 10:04pm On Dec 16, 2015
Hi My Nairaland Friends, any one that know this answer should help me pls. 1. Why do we need computers to process data and information?
Re: Why Do We Need Computers To Process Data And Information? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Dec 16, 2015
Iyamar:
Hi My Nairaland Friends, any one that know this answer should help me pls. 1. Why do we need computers to process data and information?

we need computers to process data, because data are raw facts which are yet to be processed and therefore after it has been processed it has turned to information which has meaning to the end user.
Re: Why Do We Need Computers To Process Data And Information? by Iyamar(f): 10:45pm On Dec 16, 2015
elijah2u:
we need computers to process data, because data are raw facts which are yet to be processed and therefore after it has been processed it has turned to information which has meaning to the end user.
Thank u very much i really appreciate

(1) (Reply)

Hp Probook 640 G1 Intel Core I5 2.5ghz 128gbssd/4gb @75k / Tips For Staying Safe Online / How Do I Display Live Video And Text On Projector

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.