Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

How To Make My Pc Perform More Faster Than Before - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Make My Pc Perform More Faster Than Before (849 Views)

5 Ways To Make Your Macbook Faster / Why Is Browsing With Wi-fi Hotspot Faster Than Internet Modem? / How To Make Google Chrome Browse More Faster With These 4 Steps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make My Pc Perform More Faster Than Before by Itisi(f): 11:23pm On Dec 16, 2015
If you have a Computer, Laptop (PC) which you have been using for a long time now and you noticed that it performs slower than the older times which you bought it, that's not a big problem to panic about. I even hava a friend who wanted to dispose-of his laptop 3months after he bought it because the laptop was operating too slow and is wasting much of his time.

Slower Pc pose many problems to its user, for instance, a work suppose to be fully done within 30mins can take you 1hr if your PC operates in a slow manner. Below, i will be analysing 4 ways in which you can make your Pc perform faster.

How Can I Make My Laptop And Computer Operate Much Faster
1. Make Some Storage Space Always Avaliable
Using all the storage space on your Computer or Laptop can also contribute to making them operate slower as there are some operations and even applications which requires some amount of space while they are running. Leaving up to 20% storage space always availabe in your hard drive is adviceable.

To know your storage space usage, goto "Libraries" and on the leftside locate and double-click on "Computer "
there you will see "Local Disk" ,right click on it and select "Properties" to view available storage space.

Disable Unuseful Startup Programs

What i mean by startup programs are those programs that start automatically i.e immediately when you switch on your Pc. So what is the use of programs which are useless to you? They just consume your RAM and might make other programs sluggish. Its adviceable to disable them to make your Pc a bit faster.

3. Use Powerful Antivirus
Sometimes, your Pc performing slower might be as a result of virus being on your Pc and your Antivirus is unable to get rid of it easily. There are many kinds of antivirus out there, but its adviceable to search for those which are powerful enough to combat any kind of virus.

4. You Have Too Much Programs Running At A Time

Running too much programs at a time can also make your Computer or Laptop perform slower. It will be adviceable if you run the programs little by little.

Source: http://www.techsvibe.com/2015/12/how-to-make-my-pc-perform-more-faster.html
Re: How To Make My Pc Perform More Faster Than Before by kdfemi(m): 9:26am On Dec 17, 2015
Well you can install windows 10 and your system would be way better...when I was using windows 8 I couldn't play most heavy games on my pc d only thing I could use on it is Autodesk-inventor, Autodesk-AutoCad, MatLab and Microsoft visual studio buh since I installed win10 all changed

(1) (Reply)

6 Amazing Things You Didn't Know About Your Computer / I Need An Apple Macbook Pro Laptop Of (budget 100k) / The Nvidia Titan X Graphics Card Is Back And EXTREMELY POWERFUL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.