Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

What Can He Do With It! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Can He Do With It! (566 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can He Do With It! by oskamboo: 5:10am On Dec 17, 2015
He was recently laid off from work and was given a total sum of #4million as total emolument. He is seeking a promising and viable business to start with having spent most of his life with the company without having little or no idea of what kind of business to venture into. Please, network marketing business, forex and online business should stay off. Thanks
Re: What Can He Do With It! by Confessng: 5:25am On Dec 17, 2015
For starts go and fix it.
Not because the interest rate is anything to go by but because it will give you time to think through ,check and recheck every idea thrown your way.
What skills do you have that you are passionate about ?
Re: What Can He Do With It! by oskamboo: 8:08am On Dec 17, 2015
Confessng:
For starts go and fix it.
Not because the interest rate is anything to go by but because it will give you time to think through ,check and recheck every idea thrown your way.
What skills do you have that you are passionate about ?
Thanks for your input.

1 Like

Re: What Can He Do With It! by hilmosglobalres: 1:36pm On Dec 17, 2015
contact me on 08034747262 or e mail amos_account@yahoo.com
let talk and see if you can join me in my import business

(1) (Reply)

Angel Investors For Start-up In Nigeria Needed / Investing, World News, International Market Forum For Nigerians / Rosabon Financial Services Savings Account Explanation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.