Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,277 members, 7,867,726 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:30 PM

Uniben Update For All Those That Care - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uniben Update For All Those That Care (626 Views)

See The Long Snake Killed In Uniben Hostel Hall 3 / Breaking News!!!uniben Pulls Out Of ASUU Strike;uniben UPDATE / Uniben Update(very Important) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uniben Update For All Those That Care by ozim(m): 12:17pm On Jun 06, 2009
hello all,
well,just wanna let you know that the sales of PUME cards will be on sales in less than a month time,cos they are writing their exams now,so you are advice to take your reading very serious if you are sure you wanna be among the few.
am still giving out past questions to anybody that needs,its free but you have to make your own copy if you need it (PDE & PUME).
Lastly if you feel you need any knid of info or assistance you can call me on 08039139727,plz i said call ok no flashing,i will be more than willing to help you.

i wish you all the best,as you prepare for the task ahead,much love from a big brother
Re: Uniben Update For All Those That Care by skolars(m): 2:50pm On Jun 06, 2009
as i member of NUC, i can assist candidates that passed their jamb above 200 to secure admission into Uniben and other federal school and 160 for state schools.08037633338 is a help line
Re: Uniben Update For All Those That Care by StellaN3(f): 2:55pm On Jun 06, 2009
tell me when the post ume will take place
that's the most important thing for me now

(1) (Reply)

Oau Pre-degree Examination Format / Oau Website / Pre, Under And Postgraduate Scholarships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.