Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,528 members, 7,843,628 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Two Arrested For $50,000 Internet Fraud (photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Arrested For $50,000 Internet Fraud (photo) (43936 Views)

EFCC Arrests And Arraigns Akpaikpe Etim For Internet Fraud (Photo) / Two Arrested With Crushed Human Heads Hidden In Bread (pic) / Two Arrested With Stolen Bus Inside Redeemed Camp (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Arrested For $50,000 Internet Fraud (photo) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 17, 2015
Is there anything called legitimate business. The Forbes billionaire who is the richest man in the world is also the biggest thief! All the wealth of The United States of America is stolen via global capitalism
Re: Two Arrested For $50,000 Internet Fraud (photo) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 17, 2015
Dongreat:

U call stealing from some1 hardworking? Let them harness such on a honest living and it will favour them, not changing names and telling evil lies to swindle people. Ur definition of hardwork henceforth should be reconsider pls.

Shut up there. There is no honest way of making money. Long as it is money, it is thievery. There is no capital, only thievery.
Re: Two Arrested For $50,000 Internet Fraud (photo) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 17, 2015
donj84:

Guy what are you waiting for, start your own na, wether nor be NIA go catch u and drill you for good..young people not wanting to wait for Gods time, instead stealing peoples money..what difference do you make wen u call someone a thief and u are also a thief

We are all criminals. Stop acting like a saint here. You gonna steal in other ways. Predatory capitalism is human nature.
Re: Two Arrested For $50,000 Internet Fraud (photo) by marix1: 3:35pm On Dec 17, 2015
"Make N50,000 Weekly in Nigeria Guarantee, Do you run your life or does your job runs yours? The Experts say that 90% of people hate the job they are into......... Sincerely if you keep doing what you are doing then you may eventually end up with the same or worse results in a constant rat race. The best SOLUTION is to Join NOB7 PLATFORM with one time Payment of just 2000 naira today and be Receiving the Credit Alerts from your Bank Forever. Seeing is Believing. For More Details and REGISTRATION, Click here, http://nigeriaonlinebusiness.com?genemarix1 and in your Sponsor username put genemarix1 Thanks!!!
Re: Two Arrested For $50,000 Internet Fraud (photo) by AdebowaleAIR(m): 3:37pm On Dec 17, 2015
BEWARE OF THIS SCAMMER
This was the message sent to me on Facebook...
Wow yes congratulations you have just won yourself a brand new blackberry z30 and a marvins record Tshirt To claim your prize! You can call my manager mis BALOGUN GRACE
on: +2347066242430
This is the pin
no:6587 serial no:7856jH5. Congrats
This are the account they said I should pay the delivery fee..
Account name SHANTEL ROBERTS. ACC NO. 2220428665. DIAMOND BANK
OSAZEE OMOEFE ACCT NO 0692938975. ACCESS BANK. I av mail Mr korede bello.. and his manager replied and said its scam. please try your best to stop these people because alots of nigerian will be victims. THANKS
Re: Two Arrested For $50,000 Internet Fraud (photo) by Dongreat(m): 3:53pm On Dec 17, 2015
ayodele234:

Shut up there. There is no honest way of making money. Long as it is money, it is thievery. There is no capital, only thievery.

Next tym u quote me man, pls try to behave civilised by not starting a sentence with insult. Only cave men do such
Re: Two Arrested For $50,000 Internet Fraud (photo) by lilwheezy1(m): 4:10pm On Dec 17, 2015
Urbana:
End of the road for these sons of anarchy

see who dey talk ....SCAMMER !!
Re: Two Arrested For $50,000 Internet Fraud (photo) by 2sex(m): 4:32pm On Dec 17, 2015
agarawu23:

That's the worst part of their life, they spend foolishly. He can build a good apartment from the money instead of renting apartments all over the city with expensive cars. At least if you finish your jail term , you will have a house to hide your head (that's if you even build the house secretly cos yahoo guys like showing.)
Benin City is the den of yahoo boyzzzzzz....

1 Like

Re: Two Arrested For $50,000 Internet Fraud (photo) by fourlake4(f): 5:42pm On Dec 17, 2015
Lmaooo. see that one's face. looking like an onion
Re: Two Arrested For $50,000 Internet Fraud (photo) by purple007(f): 5:51pm On Dec 17, 2015
;DThis people are highly intelligent i gbadu their brain
Re: Two Arrested For $50,000 Internet Fraud (photo) by Arabs999: 6:18pm On Dec 17, 2015
madridguy:
When will EFCC stop all this sh.it. This boys are not Internet Scammer but Freedom fighter. How many times did they see FBI parading any of their citizen of selling arms in black market that has cost Millions of innocent souls worldwide ? Trillions of dollars stolen to their land from Nigeria is making their economy blooming and someone is arresting our jobless boys for trying to create employment for themselves by bringing back our stolen fund through their brain. Note FG, defrauding fellow Nigeria is a Scam but bringing back our stolen fund by trick deserves National honor. Quote me by spewing trash @ your own peril.

... This OP is rat
Re: Two Arrested For $50,000 Internet Fraud (photo) by marleyboy1991: 6:45pm On Dec 17, 2015
madridguy:
When will EFCC stop all this sh.it. This boys are not Internet Scammer but Freedom fighter. How many times did they see FBI parading any of their citizen of selling arms in black market that has cost Millions of innocent souls worldwide ? Trillions of dollars stolen to their land from Nigeria is making their economy blooming and someone is arresting our jobless boys for trying to create employment for themselves by bringing back our stolen fund through their brain. Note FG, defrauding fellow Nigeria is a Scam but bringing back our stolen fund by trick deserves National honor. Quote me by spewing trash @ your own peril.

More Blessings for this....Dansuki is a scammer...he scammed the whole of nigeria...
Imagine what will happen if there was no internet hustle...lotta armed robbers will everywhere...
Again...
God will bless you for this comment of yours
Re: Two Arrested For $50,000 Internet Fraud (photo) by donj84: 7:05pm On Dec 17, 2015
ayodele234:

We are all criminals. Stop acting like a saint here. You gonna steal in other ways. Predatory capitalism is human nature.

I hear..since we are all criminals, maybe u shud go and rob then or encourage your siblings to go into yahoo yahoo..no need for you to go to school na bros..just join dier league
Re: Two Arrested For $50,000 Internet Fraud (photo) by ewizard1: 8:40pm On Dec 17, 2015
Generalpiper:
El Oh el, efcc go use una shine. Kudos to law enforcement
Dem go use you sef shine soon.

Urbana:
End of the road for these sons of anarchy

Dont worry, it would soon be yours too.
Re: Two Arrested For $50,000 Internet Fraud (photo) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 18, 2015
donj84:

I hear..since we are all criminals, maybe u shud go and rob then or encourage your siblings to go into yahoo yahoo..no need for you to go to school na bros..just join dier league

I guess all our politicians stealing from us didn't go to school? Come on man, it is human nature and we are all guilty
Re: Two Arrested For $50,000 Internet Fraud (photo) by donj84: 1:25pm On Dec 18, 2015
ayodele234:

I guess all our politicians stealing from us didn't go to school? Come on man, it is human nature and we are all guilty

Yes we are all quilty of it until we give our life to christ
Re: Two Arrested For $50,000 Internet Fraud (photo) by Raymondluv(m): 7:09am On Jul 27, 2016
INDUSTRIALFAN:
I have a friend into yahoo, till date, I can beat my chest and say he is the smartest yahoo boy ever.... he has landed properties in nice areas around Benin, Lagos and Abuja with lots of businesses. funny enough, he keeps most of them hidden from people he knows except his immediate family.... dude is smart I tell ya
bros u sure say dat ur friend nor dey use jazz??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stray Bullet Kills Pastor's Son In Benin City (Photos) / Two Cultists Nabbed On Their Way To Wreck Havoc In Port-Harcourt University.PICS / EFCC Arrests Man For N800 Million Fraud In Lagos (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.