Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,323 members, 7,829,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Photo Of Dokpesi In Cell At Kuje Prison Before His Bail - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Dokpesi In Cell At Kuje Prison Before His Bail (64609 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Rocks Jewish Attire Again Ahead Of His Bail Hearing Today. Photos / Nnamdi Kanu Raises Hands In Court After His Bail Hearing Was Adjourned. / N2.1bn Arms Money Scandal: What I Know About EFCC Probe Of Dokpesi — Lawyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Dokpesi In Cell At Kuje Prison Before His Bail by miqos02(m): 10:37am On Dec 17, 2015
ok
Re: Photo Of Dokpesi In Cell At Kuje Prison Before His Bail by DICKtator: 10:37am On Dec 17, 2015
Why he no pack shyytte?

grin grin grin grin
Re: Photo Of Dokpesi In Cell At Kuje Prison Before His Bail by DONSMITH123(m): 10:38am On Dec 17, 2015
Truckpusher:
See as prison fit am like fitted shirt . grin

grin grin my guy you bad o
Re: Photo Of Dokpesi In Cell At Kuje Prison Before His Bail by DaPhilosopher(m): 10:38am On Dec 17, 2015
He looked like chairman while in Cell! The guy beside him be like: We balling inside cell lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Dokpesi In Cell At Kuje Prison Before His Bail by bettercreature(m): 10:39am On Dec 17, 2015
Atleast he finally recieved fresh air unlike being in AC 24/7
Re: Photo Of Dokpesi In Cell At Kuje Prison Before His Bail by timunstopable: 10:40am On Dec 17, 2015
So he even had His Mobile Phone in Prison

That he can even take a selfie

Minister of Interior should question the prison authorities
Re: Photo Of Dokpesi In Cell At Kuje Prison Before His Bail by NaijaProxyBase: 10:43am On Dec 17, 2015
Cant you see he was smiling ? Judging from his posture and the other guy, it clearly shows he was put inside the cell to snap picture not necessarily mean he slept there.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Dokpesi In Cell At Kuje Prison Before His Bail by Truckpusher(m): 10:43am On Dec 17, 2015
nwaanambra1:

HHHMMMMM!!!!! undecided undecided undecided

WITH ALL THIS CURSE ON ONE MAN - BETER MAKE I REMAIN AS I DEY RATHER THAN BE HIM.

YOU EVEN FORGET A MAJOR PART - HIS "TEAM GEJ IS MY HERO" HAVE ALL ABANDONED HIM. THEY ARE ACTUALLY NOW PRAYING TO SEE HIM IN PRISON. THEY ARE ANGRY THAT THEY ONLY RECEIVED 50K FOR ALL THEIR 5 YEARS SHOUT WHILE OTHERS WERE BUSY COLLECTING BILLIONS.

IF YOU ARE IN DOUBT ASK TRUCKPUSHER! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cheesy cheesy
You're obviously too daft to know the idea behind my statement.
Continue , your ignorance fits you well too like a fitted shirt.
Re: Photo Of Dokpesi In Cell At Kuje Prison Before His Bail by Akin0: 10:44am On Dec 17, 2015
We shouldn't be celebrating this people. He should be jailed for life. They have finished us as a country. He will never survive ,unless he repent.
Re: Photo Of Dokpesi In Cell At Kuje Prison Before His Bail by TruthHurts1(m): 10:44am On Dec 17, 2015
faroukfahima:
AIT Boss, Raymond Dokpesi Spent his night at Kuje Prison before he later made bail conditions and was out from the prison yesterday. See Photo of him in the cell below

http://www.forumspotz.ng/see-photo-of-dokpesi-in-cell-at-kuje-prison-before-his-bail/

Is that the Chairman or Presido of the cell posing with him? Levels dey o! grin
Re: Photo Of Dokpesi In Cell At Kuje Prison Before His Bail by doncent12(m): 10:46am On Dec 17, 2015
Keneking:
lalasticlala ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shocked

Room 009 undecided

- remaining Dasuki
- remaining Yuguda
- remaining Odili
- remaining Bode G. (second coming)
- remaining Jim N. (second coming)
- remaining Musiliu O.
- remaining Godwin E.
- remaining Salisu S.
- remaining Dr. Fortunato
- remaining Alison D.
- remaining Ngozi I.
- remaining Olisa M.
- remaining Nnamdi K.
- remaining Abubakar S.
Add Buhari too

Re: Photo Of Dokpesi In Cell At Kuje Prison Before His Bail by Intendy: 10:47am On Dec 17, 2015
he's not in a major cell jor. see the guy next to him with a neat t-shirt
Re: Photo Of Dokpesi In Cell At Kuje Prison Before His Bail by Truckpusher(m): 10:48am On Dec 17, 2015
amakaobiemeka:
I stopped asking for gej probe and jail time when i realise God is dealing with FURTUNADO himself, what could be worst than that? A poor man with only garri is better than him.

he has no biological child of his own, the boy he adpoted just died less than a year,he has no true friends after giving them all they desert him and stone him even his father clark, he has a moral burden as a wife who disgraces him with every word frm her mouth, his wife has health crisis, he isnt taken serious by his people for failing to uplift them, nigerians curse him everyday, he said he is the most insulted nigeria head of state, he isnt recognised outside nigeria they refuse to give him noble prize but prefer to give 16y malala. He continues to have a big inferiority complex which he covers up with ogogoro making him an excessive alcohol addict. He cant control himself,private part in the presence of any woman be it dieazani,old iweala,odua,onyeka owenu, mama g, and small sheyi shay. He cant spend his retirement in peace like other ex presidents without going to overseas to solve his depression.
He still cant do a single thing on his own without looking for help, even begging ex president obj to booklaunch. He is treated like a leeper and runs to obj house only for obj to leave him with his gateman, he runs frm shrine,church,thrones just to kneel down as start beging like a thief. His every word are like the words coming frm a 2yr old toddler, shld i go on, he has all the money in the world but all these problems for one man cant be coincedences, it is a curse,karma and repacursion
Yeah , you're so right after all it takes only a super frustrated soul to make a nice list of frustration.
How did you pull out these things from your ass if not for that frustrated mind and miserable life of yours that continuously serve as a stark reminder of your fuccked up life.
Keep bleating like a goat ,GEJ isn't the source of your misery.

6 Likes

Re: Photo Of Dokpesi In Cell At Kuje Prison Before His Bail by xrayz(m): 10:49am On Dec 17, 2015
why d agbada,no uniform?
Re: Photo Of Dokpesi In Cell At Kuje Prison Before His Bail by Phoenix212(m): 10:49am On Dec 17, 2015
amakaobiemeka:
I stopped asking for gej probe and jail time when i realise God is dealing with FURTUNADO himself, what could be worst than that? A poor man with only garri is better than him.

he has no biological child of his own, the boy he adpoted just died less than a year,he has no true friends after giving them all they desert him and stone him even his father clark, he has a moral burden as a wife who disgraces him with every word frm her mouth, his wife has health crisis, he isnt taken serious by his people for failing to uplift them, nigerians curse him everyday, he said he is the most insulted nigeria head of state, he isnt recognised outside nigeria they refuse to give him noble prize but prefer to give 16y malala. He continues to have a big inferiority complex which he covers up with ogogoro making him an excessive alcohol addict. He cant control himself,private part in the presence of any woman be it dieazani,old iweala,odua,onyeka owenu, mama g, and small sheyi shay. He cant spend his retirement in peace like other ex presidents without going to overseas to solve his depression.
He still cant do a single thing on his own without looking for help, even begging ex president obj to booklaunch. He is treated like a leeper and runs to obj house only for obj to leave him with his gateman, he runs frm shrine,church,thrones just to kneel down as start beging like a thief. His every word are like the words coming frm a 2yr old toddler, shld i go on, he has all the money in the world but all these problems for one man cant be coincedences, it is a curse,karma and repacursion
...gej is 10times better than ur father..... wat oder achievement wud a man wish for.u will b fulfilled if u even get to half of wer Gej has been

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Dokpesi In Cell At Kuje Prison Before His Bail by moneyurch(m): 10:49am On Dec 17, 2015
Truckpusher:
See as prison fit am like fitted shirt . grin
hahahahaahaha you na badt guyssss
Re: Photo Of Dokpesi In Cell At Kuje Prison Before His Bail by dotunson(m): 10:50am On Dec 17, 2015
libertyfather:
Whi snap this? I will load it on AIT mobile app let see if they will show on Kakaki tomorrow grin grin

Lol you mean ooo
Re: Photo Of Dokpesi In Cell At Kuje Prison Before His Bail by Okpueze1(m): 10:51am On Dec 17, 2015
[quote author=Keneking post=41080735]lalasticlala ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shocked

Room 009 undecided

- remaining Dasuki
- remaining Yuguda
- remaining Odili
- remaining Bode G. (second coming)
- remaining Jim N. (second coming)
- remaining Musiliu O.
- remaining Godwin E.
- remaining Salisu S.
- remaining Dr. Fortunato
- remaining Alison D.
- remaining Ngozi I.
- remaining Olisa M.
- remaining Nnamdi K.
- remaining Abubakar S.

Emir Sanusi is now a sacred COW?!
Re: Photo Of Dokpesi In Cell At Kuje Prison Before His Bail by PECON1(m): 10:51am On Dec 17, 2015
phlamesG:
He get luck say they no rape am.

Corrupt FOOL angry
hmm[quote][/quote]
Re: Photo Of Dokpesi In Cell At Kuje Prison Before His Bail by bluice2(m): 10:52am On Dec 17, 2015
phlemzy:
Hope there's no air conditioning system there?

There is grin
Re: Photo Of Dokpesi In Cell At Kuje Prison Before His Bail by Olivers2J(f): 10:52am On Dec 17, 2015
Chai, so this man don turn 2 jail bird He can't contest any election in Nigeria again.

Anyway no body is above the law!!!
Re: Photo Of Dokpesi In Cell At Kuje Prison Before His Bail by MadCow1: 10:53am On Dec 17, 2015

Jimoh looks happy whilst Dokpesi looks well raped.
Re: Photo Of Dokpesi In Cell At Kuje Prison Before His Bail by austynoh: 10:55am On Dec 17, 2015
grin he is simply fun in prison
Re: Photo Of Dokpesi In Cell At Kuje Prison Before His Bail by Ijaya123: 10:55am On Dec 17, 2015
omenka:
I thought I was never gonna be unbanned. Mynd44 et al, I hail una oo. See d way una just mess me up, allowing Wailers roam free around her unhindered.

@post: I take it dude enjoyed his familiarization tour of our prison facilities preparatory to his eventual incarceration. I can imagine how elated those staff of his would be seeing his over bloated face and ego locked up behind bars.

Oh Lord I beseech thee, grant our President the health and wisdom to see this campaign through to a conclusive end. A lot depend on the outcome of the war he wages against the monster called corruption.

While you were away, Wailers now have another name. It is called ekpas.
Re: Photo Of Dokpesi In Cell At Kuje Prison Before His Bail by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 17, 2015
He has no sense of decency. Shame on him.
Re: Photo Of Dokpesi In Cell At Kuje Prison Before His Bail by Larryfest(m): 10:58am On Dec 17, 2015
Na wa for dis our elder states men ooo.....gone ar dis days wen elders do av shame bt nw all is gone. Wondering wats he is trying to prove wit dis pics nw,show he is a badass or wat!!!
Re: Photo Of Dokpesi In Cell At Kuje Prison Before His Bail by AJaylee(m): 11:00am On Dec 17, 2015
Wow, dat was. Enchanting

Re: Photo Of Dokpesi In Cell At Kuje Prison Before His Bail by babadem2much(m): 11:00am On Dec 17, 2015
Let them feel what d poor masses are feeling, but why dem no give am jail uniform na? Dat pix go fine pass. Anyway na history sha
Re: Photo Of Dokpesi In Cell At Kuje Prison Before His Bail by somez(m): 11:02am On Dec 17, 2015
Hahahahhaha..... Heeeey, this guy wicked oooooo... Nairalanders are danm funny! Lol....
libertyfather:
Whi snap this? I will load it on AIT mobile app let see if they will show on Kakaki tomorrow grin grin
Re: Photo Of Dokpesi In Cell At Kuje Prison Before His Bail by LEXYCOM: 11:02am On Dec 17, 2015
I would like to see jonathan and patience take picture in kuje prison also....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Senator Peter Nwaoboshi Has 20 Bank Accounts In 6 Banks" / President Buhari Names Muhammad Nami As New FIRS Chairman / TY Danjuma's 83rd Birthday Gift To Guests (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.