Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,119 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Stockholm Syndrome (the Blind Love). - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Stockholm Syndrome (the Blind Love). (851 Views)

Wilderness Of Blind Love / The Stockholm Syndrome. / Blind Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stockholm Syndrome (the Blind Love). by RemenZack(f): 10:29am On Dec 17, 2015
I read a very short yet detailed article about, 'The Stockholm Syndrome' and I wasn't satisfied enough but to talk much more about it.

I was given the privilege to do this and I gladly decided to do so. Patiently read and take in this short story piece and you should be much more enlightened about 'The Blind Love" syndrome at the end of it all. Thanks in advance.

"It is I, Sophie. I'm Martin Rico, your father!". Sophie immediately threw up on his boots, making a scowl on his face. He hit Sophie twice across the face and ordered his apprentice to handle her.

Sophie was bewildered by all of the events, making her belly constricted once more.

"But why? Why are you doing this to me and my friends? Mom told me you vanished like a vapour right from the day I was born. Why did you disappear, Father?" Sophie managed to ask, the sides of her mouth evident with vomit stains.

"Don't call me Father just yet for I am a very evil man."

- Culled from my 'Alabama Trips' Series.

Now that you've patiently read the short piece between a monstrous (not big but evil) father and an innocent daughter who is held captive, you should agree with me totally that Love is truly Blind and that's why we've 'The Stockholm Syndrome' to prove it.

Gladly, there are a few solutions so be patient enough to read the link below to check them out.

http://www.remenzack.com/2015/12/stockholm-syndrome-blind-love.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Ladies101 - Part 1 "Hi, Good Evening." / My Mistake / My Mistake Episode 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.