Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,110 members, 7,818,311 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Federal, States, Council Workers Groan Under Unpaid November Salaries - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Federal, States, Council Workers Groan Under Unpaid November Salaries (14565 Views)

6,000 Council Workers Sacked Over Fake WAEC, Age Falsification / FG Slashes November Salaries, Civil Servants Cry Out / Workers Groan Under Rising Cost Of Living, Stagnant Wages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal, States, Council Workers Groan Under Unpaid November Salaries by axtpleasure: 8:25am On Dec 18, 2015
If many had known Jesus Christ was really the Messiah they wouldn't have let him die.

If many had seen the kind change and APC coming they would have preferred looters who still sustain fuel @ 87
Dollar @ 190
Salaricoming as expected
Economy still friendly for common man
Nigeria wouldn't have been broke.

Shame on this buhari and apc who make us see dat all hope is lost.

Let me advice him to sell Nigeria and buy a new one. gringrin;DD after all he has connections to do so.

1 Like

Re: Federal, States, Council Workers Groan Under Unpaid November Salaries by obailala(m): 8:25am On Dec 18, 2015
godoluwa:
I knw what i'm saying. decrease in crude oil price is not today, not yesterday but since the days of GEJ. next?
Are you aware that in GEJ's last days, oil was still sold at $65/barrel?

Are you also aware that Nigeria had to borrow massively in order to pay common salaries then?
http://sunnewsonline.com/new/fg-borrows-n473bn-to-pay-salaries-overheads-says-okonjo-iweala/

Are you currently aware that oil prices have now further plunged to $35/barrel and in addition to being unable to produce up to 2million barrels per day, Nigeria also has a hard time these days even selling its crude cargo?

Please and please, Nigeria belongs to us all and Nigeria is presently in big trouble. If we must criticise, let us criticise with some maturity here. If a bus conductor doesnt know and doesnt care to know about some of these facts I mentioned, and if he simply just chooses to blame government, that is understandable because he is merely an uneducated street urchin. But I know you are not in that level, so please let's try to do this with some maturity.
Re: Federal, States, Council Workers Groan Under Unpaid November Salaries by Reference(m): 8:27am On Dec 18, 2015
HopeAlive14:
All these are the handwork of corruption.

A nation where its citizenry suffer in the midst of plenty..

God have mercy on my Nigeria.

Which plenty. Can you define plenty please. 170 million people depending on 2 million barrels per day of crude oil is poverty status sir.

1 Like

Re: Federal, States, Council Workers Groan Under Unpaid November Salaries by slap1(m): 8:27am On Dec 18, 2015
So Buhari cannot pay salaries even though he is not "stealing" like GEJ?

2 Likes

Re: Federal, States, Council Workers Groan Under Unpaid November Salaries by anonimi: 8:29am On Dec 18, 2015

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal, States, Council Workers Groan Under Unpaid November Salaries by godoluwa(m): 8:34am On Dec 18, 2015
@obailala, is it only Nigeria that survives with crude?

1 Like

Re: Federal, States, Council Workers Groan Under Unpaid November Salaries by anonimi: 8:34am On Dec 18, 2015
obailala:
Are you currently aware that oil prices have now further plunged to $35/barrel and in addition to being unable to produce up to 2million barrels per day, Nigeria also has a hard time these days even selling its crude cargo?

Please and please, Nigeria belongs to us all and Nigeria is presently in big trouble.

Bro, what happened to Sai Baba's promise?
Should we forget it? embarassed

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2186280_buhari2blaugh1_jpegc35d9ea4e30142f9302718e17f58f220

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal, States, Council Workers Groan Under Unpaid November Salaries by sexaddict08(m): 8:49am On Dec 18, 2015
ogawisdom:
angry change is finally here, 2016 go b die angry d economy is finished n getting worse daily, dollar nw over 270 naira d highest since d Creation of naira

my brother, wetin we go do now. .. as ur brother don finish the economy come handover peacefully like say him na saint. that your brother go surely receive him reward
Re: Federal, States, Council Workers Groan Under Unpaid November Salaries by obailala(m): 8:55am On Dec 18, 2015
godoluwa:
@obailala, is it only Nigeria that survives with crude?
No! Nigeria is not the only country that survives on oil, go and read about what the oil price slump is doing to other countries like yours who depend on only Niger deltan oil for its income. Knowledge is free, if only people will read instead if just arguing based in conjectures. Venezuela which has 95% of its earnings from oil is currently the worst hit by the oil price slump and the nation is currently in a humanitarian crisis.
https://next.ft.com/content/c9c4b05c-0b81-11e5-994d-00144feabdc0
http://dailysignal.com/2015/11/09/venezuelas-economic-crisis/

Thank God Nigeria is not presently under GEJ's father Christmas leadership, with the sharp rate at which things took a nosedive between December 2014 and May 2015, by now we may have all been sold to slavery if GEJ still held sway.
Re: Federal, States, Council Workers Groan Under Unpaid November Salaries by obailala(m): 8:56am On Dec 18, 2015
anonimi:

Bro, what happened to Sai Baba's promise?
Should we forget it? embarassed

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2186280_buhari2blaugh1_jpegc35d9ea4e30142f9302718e17f58f220
Bro we are not here for jokes, this matter don get serious k-leg.
Re: Federal, States, Council Workers Groan Under Unpaid November Salaries by Abagworo(m): 9:01am On Dec 18, 2015
Re: Federal, States, Council Workers Groan Under Unpaid November Salaries by anonimi: 9:13am On Dec 18, 2015
obailala:
Bro we are not here for jokes, this matter don get serious k-leg.

I feel you oh as for the k-leg matter but nor be joke me I dey joke oh.
Promise made is debt to be paid, not so

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2403078_buharinairatodollarpromise_jpeg536f4a3346e6a689940c6ceb025c51a7

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Federal, States, Council Workers Groan Under Unpaid November Salaries by godoluwa(m): 9:25am On Dec 18, 2015
obailala:

No! Nigeria is not the only country that survives on oil, go and read about what the oil price slump is doing to other countries like yours who depend on only Niger deltan oil for its income. Knowledge is free, if only people will read instead if just arguing based in conjectures. Venezuela which has 95% of its earnings from oil is currently the worst hit by the oil price slump and the nation is currently in a humanitarian crisis.
https://next.ft.com/content/c9c4b05c-0b81-11e5-994d-00144feabdc0
http://dailysignal.com/2015/11/09/venezuelas-economic-crisis/

Thank God Nigeria is not presently under GEJ's father Christmas leadership, with the sharp rate at which things took a nosedive between December 2014 and May 2015, by now we may have all been sold to slavery if GEJ still held sway.
lmao. even if your wife divorce you, you will blame GEJ? Wake up! when will u guys stop d blame game & face d reality?

1 Like

Re: Federal, States, Council Workers Groan Under Unpaid November Salaries by mayor360(m): 9:32am On Dec 18, 2015
funny enough, Lagos state governor ambode already paid Lagos state and local government December, 2015 salaries plus 25% of basic salary for Christmas bonus.... Ambo a ti de... Haters will never see that

1 Like

Re: Federal, States, Council Workers Groan Under Unpaid November Salaries by mayor360(m): 9:34am On Dec 18, 2015
funny enough, Lagos state governor ambode already paid Lagos state and local government December, 2015 salaries plus 25% of basic salary for Christmas bonus.... Ambo a ti de... Haters will never see that
Re: Federal, States, Council Workers Groan Under Unpaid November Salaries by repogirl(f): 9:55am On Dec 18, 2015
They told you he didn't have certificate, you say NEPA bill is fine

They said he was brain dead, you say it doesn't matter

You said you wanted change abi? Enjoy it flenty flenty! angry

1 Like

Re: Federal, States, Council Workers Groan Under Unpaid November Salaries by frankwyte: 10:18am On Dec 18, 2015
Last time that i recall on this forum, someone came here and was singing a hypocrite song that salary of October has just been paid on 9th of Nov 2015; Now comes the shocker few days to Xmas Nov and Dec salaries are at large! a what a change indeed. Each day i watch my PVC come 2019 the tide will turn against people that murdered my hope.
Re: Federal, States, Council Workers Groan Under Unpaid November Salaries by HopeAlive14(m): 10:21am On Dec 18, 2015
Reference:

Which plenty. Can you define plenty please. 170 million people depending on 2 million barrels per day of crude oil is poverty status sir.

Which plenty? Aside oil, Nigeria is blessed with other natural resources (unutilized or poorly utilized).

If only the resources coming into this country is selflessly managed and equitably distributed, there will be improvement in our standard of living.
Re: Federal, States, Council Workers Groan Under Unpaid November Salaries by SweetSoup(m): 10:23am On Dec 18, 2015
God bless Ambode.....
Re: Federal, States, Council Workers Groan Under Unpaid November Salaries by IBBG(m): 10:26am On Dec 18, 2015
but what is stopping FG from paying November salaries?
Re: Federal, States, Council Workers Groan Under Unpaid November Salaries by obailala(m): 10:29am On Dec 18, 2015
godoluwa:
lmao. even if your wife divorce you, you will blame GEJ? Wake up! when will u guys stop d blame game & face d reality?
I did not blame GEJ bro...I blamed the crash in global oil prices, a situation which is beyond the control of GEJ or Bubu.

However now you have mentioned it, if only the past father christmas donatus administration had saved some funds or diversified the economy, maybe there would have been foreign reserve funds for Nigeria to wedge the effect of the oil price slump like it did in 2008 (last major oil price slump).
Re: Federal, States, Council Workers Groan Under Unpaid November Salaries by babestella: 10:37am On Dec 18, 2015
All Na change.
Re: Federal, States, Council Workers Groan Under Unpaid November Salaries by yjgm(m): 11:59am On Dec 18, 2015
Lies and more lies. Salaries were paid. And the FG doesn't owe any FG staff. As for the salary of Dec, the FG has released a statement saying they will pay before christmas.
Re: Federal, States, Council Workers Groan Under Unpaid November Salaries by chyke2014: 8:25pm On Dec 18, 2015
Mostly in abia state.
Re: Federal, States, Council Workers Groan Under Unpaid November Salaries by Septre: 8:32pm On Dec 18, 2015
yjgm:
Lies and more lies. Salaries were paid. And the FG doesn't owe any FG staff. As for the salary of Dec, the FG has released a statement saying they will pay before christmas.
Bro do you know if Nigeria Civil Defense has been paid for November? I need somebody who is an insider to pls confirm if they have been paid. One guy who owes me since the January said FG has not paid them November.
Re: Federal, States, Council Workers Groan Under Unpaid November Salaries by Septre: 8:35pm On Dec 18, 2015
Please does anyone know if Nigeria Civil Defense has been paid for November? I need somebody who is an insider to pls confirm if they have been paid. One guy who owes me since the January said FG has not paid them November.
Re: Federal, States, Council Workers Groan Under Unpaid November Salaries by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 18, 2015
Illiteracy nah disease..

Certificate and Nepa bill are two different things.
Re: Federal, States, Council Workers Groan Under Unpaid November Salaries by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 18, 2015
Freshboi:
All of you should stop commenting like slow pokes. During Jonathan's era, we know that the price of crude oil - our major export was at its peak. During his 6 year rule, did we witness any positive change in our economy? Was our source of income diversified? It has been reported that the current price of crude is at its lowest in 11 years!
Take a chill pill folks. We are all affected.
Stop blaming our president for everything.

GEJ ruled for 5 years. May 2010 to May 2015..
Re: Federal, States, Council Workers Groan Under Unpaid November Salaries by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 19, 2015
Negative change indeed***
Re: Federal, States, Council Workers Groan Under Unpaid November Salaries by yjgm(m): 6:42am On Dec 29, 2015
Septre:

Bro do you know if Nigeria Civil Defense has been paid for November? I need somebody who is an insider to pls confirm if they have been paid. One guy who owes me since the January said FG has not paid them November.
Bro, it's a scam!. They were paid even before other civil servants. Com'on, why do ppl do this. Moreso, a civil defender is been paid well. Since January o.

1 Like

Re: Federal, States, Council Workers Groan Under Unpaid November Salaries by getchineye: 3:18pm On Jan 01, 2016
please what is delaying the salary of. NovembeR and December salary in teaching hospitals staff that are under the ippis pay roll. I really need d salary. don't have money to go to work again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Achieve Your Financial Goals With A Single Income Source / ICAN Releases Date For March 2019 ATSWA Examination / Dilemma: Advise From Experienced Bankers Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.