Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Freeze Of CoolFm Writes A "Poem" To His Rolex Wrist Watch (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Freeze Of CoolFm Writes A "Poem" To His Rolex Wrist Watch (Photo) (15866 Views)

Amin Moussalli Who Sacked Freeze As CoolFM OAP & Why (photos) / CoolFM Confirms The Sack Of Daddy Freeze [PICS] / Davido's Daughter Wearing His $120k Rolex Watch (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Freeze Of CoolFm Writes A "Poem" To His Rolex Wrist Watch (Photo) by DJBIGGY(m): 12:25pm On Dec 17, 2015
Na wa ooooo. Hes obviously frigging obsessed when all these ish are all vanity... there is no need to hate but somethings are unnecessary... That is how he will not be free moving his hands in public places for fear his hands might be cut off.
Re: Freeze Of CoolFm Writes A "Poem" To His Rolex Wrist Watch (Photo) by PBundles(m): 12:28pm On Dec 17, 2015
How does the saying go again, petty achievers are thrilled by petty things. So true.
Re: Freeze Of CoolFm Writes A "Poem" To His Rolex Wrist Watch (Photo) by faith551(m): 12:29pm On Dec 17, 2015
Freemanan:
Chai... Why?
I just dey talk wetin I see
Re: Freeze Of CoolFm Writes A "Poem" To His Rolex Wrist Watch (Photo) by faith551(m): 12:31pm On Dec 17, 2015
Hardeybohwarley:

I pity you in idi amin voice "There is freedom
of speech but I can't guarantee freedom after
speech"

Wats are you implying??
Even Idi Amin knew he can't say that to every body
Re: Freeze Of CoolFm Writes A "Poem" To His Rolex Wrist Watch (Photo) by faith551(m): 12:34pm On Dec 17, 2015
Akeem1759:
When you go as long as writing a poem for your so called 7million Naira Watch, i guess Mayweather will have to write a Novel for his 1.1million Hublot diamond Wrist watch.

One thing ppl don't understand is that there best cloths is someone else's rag.
Re: Freeze Of CoolFm Writes A "Poem" To His Rolex Wrist Watch (Photo) by Hardeybohwarley(m): 12:35pm On Dec 17, 2015
faith551:

Wats are you implying?? Even Idi Amin knew he can't say that to every body
social media bill
Re: Freeze Of CoolFm Writes A "Poem" To His Rolex Wrist Watch (Photo) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 17, 2015
LUBBISH FROM A LUBBISH OLD MAN
Re: Freeze Of CoolFm Writes A "Poem" To His Rolex Wrist Watch (Photo) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 17, 2015
@OP is it possible that this is a FAKE END-TIME WATCH?

1: Color of numbers on dial is white entrapped in gold trimming
2: There is a ditch by the Date cup that is not on @OP's Rolex
3: The ditch by 8 is white not dark like the @Ops watch

@OP

http://www.rolex.com/watches/sky-dweller/m326135-0001.html

Re: Freeze Of CoolFm Writes A "Poem" To His Rolex Wrist Watch (Photo) by faith551(m): 12:39pm On Dec 17, 2015
Hardeybohwarley:
social media bill

So who is the politician or senator between the two ppl mentioned in my post? Or was I lying
Re: Freeze Of CoolFm Writes A "Poem" To His Rolex Wrist Watch (Photo) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 17, 2015
ChuzzyBlog:
Hmmmm! Idolizing the wrist watch? what do you think guys?

Yesterday, I forgot to post this after spending 30 minutes trying to get the perfect shot on a perfect day! "Shall I compare thee to a summer's day?
Thou art more lovely and more temperate:
Rough winds do shake the darling buds of May,
And summer's lease hath all too short a date".~ William Shakespeare
SkyDweller......... #Rolex!

https://www.instagram.com/p/_YvpDCxL1e/?taken-by=daddyfreeze

lalasticlala, ishilove

This Freeze guy no know say he don old.
Re: Freeze Of CoolFm Writes A "Poem" To His Rolex Wrist Watch (Photo) by Caliph69: 12:44pm On Dec 17, 2015
Yaba Left candidate.
Re: Freeze Of CoolFm Writes A "Poem" To His Rolex Wrist Watch (Photo) by kossyablaze(m): 12:55pm On Dec 17, 2015
Freemanan:
Chai... Why?
Padi dah airforce guy mumu no b small.
Re: Freeze Of CoolFm Writes A "Poem" To His Rolex Wrist Watch (Photo) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Dec 17, 2015
kossyablaze:
Padi dah airforce guy mumu no b small.

Lol. Seems its a general knowledge oh...
Chisos
Re: Freeze Of CoolFm Writes A "Poem" To His Rolex Wrist Watch (Photo) by Liamzzybaba(m): 12:59pm On Dec 17, 2015
I just hope d idiot doesnt start bowing his head to d watch every morning
Re: Freeze Of CoolFm Writes A "Poem" To His Rolex Wrist Watch (Photo) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 1:03pm On Dec 17, 2015
Akeem1759:
When you go as long as writing a poem for your so called 7million Naira Watch, i guess Mayweather will have to write a Novel for his $1.1million Hublot diamond Wrist watch.

dude if you don't understand a person or the meaning of of the effect of material luxury to the mind, just shut up pls, i am not saying what he did is alright and great but i get it, you could love a phone so much that you would change it's case every 2 months, buy the best albeit expensive skins for it ( i mean those things we buy to make our smartphone look ok) some people love their shoes, it might just cost 10k but the way they would rock it, some love their 1 mil car, some love their hair and would maintain it like it was something more than, there was a time years back when i loved my hair, i am a guy and i would have it braided, some time blow it out and use the best salon and it would always look nice and crazy but it made me happy, it was vain but i liked it, luxury is even different, some people love their bedrooms, they would decorate as fit, try all sort, make their beds look and feel like paradise. If you that in exposed or can't comprehend this little things then you really haven't started living..
Re: Freeze Of CoolFm Writes A "Poem" To His Rolex Wrist Watch (Photo) by kossyablaze(m): 1:11pm On Dec 17, 2015
Freemanan:
Lol. Seems its a general knowledge oh... Chisos
I swear wit my life
Re: Freeze Of CoolFm Writes A "Poem" To His Rolex Wrist Watch (Photo) by egobetatoday: 1:25pm On Dec 17, 2015
yeye. the wristwatch has become his god be that.
Re: Freeze Of CoolFm Writes A "Poem" To His Rolex Wrist Watch (Photo) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Dec 17, 2015
Has he gone back to the bank for his watches? cheesy
Re: Freeze Of CoolFm Writes A "Poem" To His Rolex Wrist Watch (Photo) by cao(f): 1:40pm On Dec 17, 2015
That watch must look finer in person, 'cause I can't really see anything spectacular about it.

2 Likes

Re: Freeze Of CoolFm Writes A "Poem" To His Rolex Wrist Watch (Photo) by bluice2(m): 2:03pm On Dec 17, 2015
They will soon steal this watch. .
Re: Freeze Of CoolFm Writes A "Poem" To His Rolex Wrist Watch (Photo) by Jacko1(m): 2:54pm On Dec 17, 2015
What is so dope about the watch..... He will say it is 1 million but i bet with 50000 il get a nicer imitation of this watch..... Dude is so obsessed wif watches.... Unless he sees somein we dont ..... Cos this watch no mata d price wont leav me droolin
Re: Freeze Of CoolFm Writes A "Poem" To His Rolex Wrist Watch (Photo) by alaskido(m): 3:11pm On Dec 17, 2015
What is wrong with this guy? Is he going bananas. I think he is loosing it.
Re: Freeze Of CoolFm Writes A "Poem" To His Rolex Wrist Watch (Photo) by diva90: 3:49pm On Dec 17, 2015
This guy is stupidly vain! Grow up nigga!

1 Like

Re: Freeze Of CoolFm Writes A "Poem" To His Rolex Wrist Watch (Photo) by Hardeybohwarley(m): 4:47pm On Dec 17, 2015
faith551:

So who is the politician or senator between the two ppl mentioned in my post? Or was I lying
ok continue a stray dog never listen to the whistle of the hunter...just saying my own
Re: Freeze Of CoolFm Writes A "Poem" To His Rolex Wrist Watch (Photo) by segun359(m): 5:00pm On Dec 17, 2015
I see this guy as a proud bastard joor. .....if u even hear the way he speaks on radio u wud know he's proud
Re: Freeze Of CoolFm Writes A "Poem" To His Rolex Wrist Watch (Photo) by faith551(m): 5:02pm On Dec 17, 2015
Hardeybohwarley:

ok continue a stray dog never listen to the whistle of the hunter...just saying my own

Nigga what's ur problem
Re: Freeze Of CoolFm Writes A "Poem" To His Rolex Wrist Watch (Photo) by Sirmuel1(m): 7:21am On Dec 18, 2015
Expensive? I don't even like it!
Re: Freeze Of CoolFm Writes A "Poem" To His Rolex Wrist Watch (Photo) by mondaymorin: 9:59am On Dec 18, 2015
faith551:
You sure say this guy no relate Airforce1?cause he's sounding as silly as him.
The only difference is that he is rich atleast
rich because of rolex watch.......to me the watch no even fine slf...it can't make you more handsome
Re: Freeze Of CoolFm Writes A "Poem" To His Rolex Wrist Watch (Photo) by mondaymorin: 10:00am On Dec 18, 2015
Jacko1:
What is so dope about the watch..... He will say it is 1 million but i bet with 50000 il get a nicer imitation of this watch..... Dude is so obsessed wif watches.... Unless he sees somein we dont ..... Cos this watch no mata d price wont leav me droolin
with 5k I will get a better looking watch

(1) (2) (Reply)

“If I Want To Do A Collabo, It Will Be With Tekno” Says Segun Arinze / Harri Obi slams Shade Ladipo for 'lying' about getting sacked by Silverbird / Why I Love Nigeria Girls...rick Rose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.