Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Strictly For Fixed Odds - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Strictly For Fixed Odds (385 Views)

One Life Time Changer Key For Fixed Games (don't Miss It) / Surest Daily FIXED Odds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Strictly For Fixed Odds by drealbobo(m): 10:54am On Dec 17, 2015
Hello guys, this is just to inform u guys about our new innovation, due to the unseriousness of many and the seriousness of few, we have created another group just for fixed match only, our normal free picks is still available but now with new features. The free picks now will be 10 to 12 odds of 10 games in a bet slip, no more select wisely, now its Max BET u are expected to then join the fixed group after ur free match won. Try me guys this one is more fun and promising than that of last month, the most promising part of it is that, i now got another new source, but this time here in nigeria, and we ll be partnering together to serve ya all better.. buzz me up: call/ 08063257718 08027407660
Re: Strictly For Fixed Odds by drealbobo(m): 4:57pm On Dec 17, 2015
Yeah, My fans are already smiling to the bank. Cheers to you all.

(1) (Reply)

How Football Is Changing In Europe / Minnesota Vikings Vs Arizona Cardinals Live Stream / Stream Live Fifa-ballon-dor 2015 Award From Your PC Or Smartphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.