Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,834 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Amaechi At Flag Off Of The Port-Harcourt To Aba Mass Transit Line -photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi At Flag Off Of The Port-Harcourt To Aba Mass Transit Line -photos (46233 Views)

Rivers Rerun: What Happened Today Between Wike And Amaechi At Mile 1 Police HQ / ABA 'MASS GRAVE': We're Still Investigating - Amnesty International / Amaechi Approves Commencement Of Port Harcourt-Aba Mass Transit Train Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaechi At Flag Off Of The Port-Harcourt To Aba Mass Transit Line -photos by vivianblog1(f): 11:53am On Dec 17, 2015
Yesterday The Nigerian Minister for Transportation Rotimi Amaechi, Together with Sen G. Ashafa was at the Flag Off of the Port Harcourt to Aba Mass Transit Line , see photo below.

source http://www.viviangist.com/minister-for-transport-rotimi-amaechi-at-flag-off-of-the-port-harcourt-to-aba-mass-transit-line

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi At Flag Off Of The Port-Harcourt To Aba Mass Transit Line -photos by vivianblog1(f): 11:54am On Dec 17, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi At Flag Off Of The Port-Harcourt To Aba Mass Transit Line -photos by fiftynaira(m): 11:57am On Dec 17, 2015
Working well MINISTER

"Jst vote GEJ and leave me because mine is settled,once we enter power we will close the seaport and airport so ameachi cannot run and hide" Wike 2015

Today who's the minister of transport?

It wasn't concident that made him shedule the commisoning same day the court gave there ruling

122 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Amaechi At Flag Off Of The Port-Harcourt To Aba Mass Transit Line -photos by Acidosis(m): 11:58am On Dec 17, 2015
shameless people

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi At Flag Off Of The Port-Harcourt To Aba Mass Transit Line -photos by DuchessLily(f): 11:59am On Dec 17, 2015
See u nau?? Shinning with the corrupt and clueless GEJ 's hand work.. Okponu! Brother betrayer!

121 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Amaechi At Flag Off Of The Port-Harcourt To Aba Mass Transit Line -photos by confamgist237: 11:59am On Dec 17, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Amaechi At Flag Off Of The Port-Harcourt To Aba Mass Transit Line -photos by LadyExcellency: 12:01pm On Dec 17, 2015
The legacy lives on

16 Likes

Re: Amaechi At Flag Off Of The Port-Harcourt To Aba Mass Transit Line -photos by Khd95(m): 12:06pm On Dec 17, 2015
Is it jet trainsgringrin

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi At Flag Off Of The Port-Harcourt To Aba Mass Transit Line -photos by criminalmindz: 12:32pm On Dec 17, 2015
judas 2015. you can see on the man's face , no real joy. he knows he F-UP BIG TIME, he betrayed his people just for ordinary VP post he didnt even get. mumu 2015

55 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Amaechi At Flag Off Of The Port-Harcourt To Aba Mass Transit Line -photos by NextGovernor(m): 12:40pm On Dec 17, 2015
GEJ legacy. Train you people condemned as 18th century trains and you people are flexing it now. APC na scam.

140 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Amaechi At Flag Off Of The Port-Harcourt To Aba Mass Transit Line -photos by drmikeadams(m): 12:45pm On Dec 17, 2015
Them dey celebrate locomotive train...shameless government.

6 Likes

Re: Amaechi At Flag Off Of The Port-Harcourt To Aba Mass Transit Line -photos by braine(m): 12:54pm On Dec 17, 2015
DuchessLily:
See u nau?? Shinning with the corrupt and clueless GEJ 's hand work.. Okponu! Brother betrayer!
Wail on, sister, wail on. cheesy cool

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Amaechi At Flag Off Of The Port-Harcourt To Aba Mass Transit Line -photos by looseweight: 12:55pm On Dec 17, 2015
God Bless you minister

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi At Flag Off Of The Port-Harcourt To Aba Mass Transit Line -photos by sweatlana: 12:56pm On Dec 17, 2015
ameachi iscarriot has embarked on another would be failed train project.
Watching in 3rd
May he do to federal govt with this train project what he did to rivers state. Shebi it's based on his "performance " buhari appointed him transport minister.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Amaechi At Flag Off Of The Port-Harcourt To Aba Mass Transit Line -photos by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 17, 2015
Great, when can we have train from Lagos to Ibadan on 45mins undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi At Flag Off Of The Port-Harcourt To Aba Mass Transit Line -photos by Atmmachine(m): 12:57pm On Dec 17, 2015
I want Buhari to rule Nigeria for 20 years so he can kill Nigeria completely.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi At Flag Off Of The Port-Harcourt To Aba Mass Transit Line -photos by MinorityTribe: 12:57pm On Dec 17, 2015
Transporter!
Re: Amaechi At Flag Off Of The Port-Harcourt To Aba Mass Transit Line -photos by dubemnaija: 12:57pm On Dec 17, 2015
GEJ's trains

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Amaechi At Flag Off Of The Port-Harcourt To Aba Mass Transit Line -photos by torious530: 12:57pm On Dec 17, 2015
Heart Touching story!!!
This one cuts deep inside,will make you cry..!!
--------------------------------------------------

One young man went to
apply for a managerial
position in a big company.
He passed the initial
interview, and now would
meet the director for the
final interview.
The director discovered
from his CV that the youth’s
academic achievements
were excellent. He asked,
“Did you obtain any
scholarships in school?”
the youth answered “no”.
” Was it your father who
paid for your school fees?”
“My father passed away
when I was one year old, it
was my mother who paid
for my schoolfees.” he
replied.
” Where did your mother
work?”
“My mother worked as
clothes cleaner.”
The director requested the
youth to show his hands.
The youth showed a pair of
hands that were smooth
and perfect.
” Have you ever helped
your mother wash the
clothes before?”
“Never, my mother always
wanted me to study and
read more books. Besides,
my mother can wash
clothes faster than me.
The director said, “I have a
request. When you go
home today, go and clean
your mother’s hands, and
then see me tomorrow
morning.
The youth felt that his
chance of landing the job
was high. When he went
back home, he asked his
mother to let him clean her
hands. His mother felt
strange, happy but with
mixed feelings, she showed
her hands to her son.
The youth cleaned his
mother’s hands slowly. His
tear fell as he did that. It
was the first time he
noticed that his mother’s
hands were so wrinkled,
and there were so many
bruises in her hands. Some
bruises were so painful
that his mother winced
when he touched it.
This was the first time the
youth realized that it was
this pair of hands that
washed the clothes
everyday to enable him to
pay the school fees. The
bruises in the mother’s
hands were the price that
the mother had to pay for
his education, his school
activities and his future.
After cleaning his mother
hands, the youth quietly
washed all the remaining
clothes for his mother.
[/b] Click Here to Continue Reading...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi At Flag Off Of The Port-Harcourt To Aba Mass Transit Line -photos by DWJOBScom(m): 12:57pm On Dec 17, 2015
I thought the trains were old fashioned and death-traps!!!
And shouldn't be used?

*am so sorry it's politics so everyone should understand that lies from the change party is acceptable.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi At Flag Off Of The Port-Harcourt To Aba Mass Transit Line -photos by Nobody: 12:57pm On Dec 17, 2015
Lion of ubima

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi At Flag Off Of The Port-Harcourt To Aba Mass Transit Line -photos by amtaken(f): 12:57pm On Dec 17, 2015
He has stopped dancing like mumu?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi At Flag Off Of The Port-Harcourt To Aba Mass Transit Line -photos by kolnel: 12:57pm On Dec 17, 2015
Ok

1 Like

Re: Amaechi At Flag Off Of The Port-Harcourt To Aba Mass Transit Line -photos by greatiyk4u(m): 12:58pm On Dec 17, 2015
Change we welcome u 2 Nigeria#

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi At Flag Off Of The Port-Harcourt To Aba Mass Transit Line -photos by Akosxxx(m): 12:58pm On Dec 17, 2015
I was feeling so proud yesternight when watching it on network news. Did u see the interior

Nigeria ll be great again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi At Flag Off Of The Port-Harcourt To Aba Mass Transit Line -photos by Nobody: 12:58pm On Dec 17, 2015
Ok I'm impressed..next one pls

1 Like

Re: Amaechi At Flag Off Of The Port-Harcourt To Aba Mass Transit Line -photos by cold(m): 12:59pm On Dec 17, 2015
Sigh..the same trains they mocked and scoffed at. These morons have no shame

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Amaechi At Flag Off Of The Port-Harcourt To Aba Mass Transit Line -photos by DuchessLily(f): 1:00pm On Dec 17, 2015
braine:
Wail on, sister, wail on. cheesy cool

lol...Call it whatever... I'm a realist! I don't do bias judgement

Where GEJ or anybody for that matter is wrong, I say it

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi At Flag Off Of The Port-Harcourt To Aba Mass Transit Line -photos by hotdi(m): 1:00pm On Dec 17, 2015
Gr8. Lets improve though

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Corpse Of Yahaya Umoru, Kogi Politician's Son Who Was Beaten To Death / Nasiru Haladu Danu Is Sponsor Of Pro-Buhari Protest In New York - SR / Governor Zulum Receives Cameroonian Military Commander (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.