Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,686 members, 7,820,389 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Femi Kayode Reacts To ''Nigeria To Become 34th Member Of Muslim Nation'' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Kayode Reacts To ''Nigeria To Become 34th Member Of Muslim Nation'' (51414 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Declaration Of Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB As Terrorists / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari And Trump Phone Call / Femi-Kayode Reacts To Buhari's Media Chat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Kayode Reacts To ''Nigeria To Become 34th Member Of Muslim Nation'' by Aringarosa(m): 2:02pm On Dec 17, 2015
undecided
Re: Femi Kayode Reacts To ''Nigeria To Become 34th Member Of Muslim Nation'' by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 17, 2015
Same coalition that contains Gabon benin and other Christian majority countries but they aren't complaining. What is wrong with this man? Diarrhea of the mouth.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Kayode Reacts To ''Nigeria To Become 34th Member Of Muslim Nation'' by petrov10: 2:03pm On Dec 17, 2015
just imagine
Re: Femi Kayode Reacts To ''Nigeria To Become 34th Member Of Muslim Nation'' by missKiffy(f): 2:03pm On Dec 17, 2015
Why on earth will they include Nigeria as a Muslim nation
Re: Femi Kayode Reacts To ''Nigeria To Become 34th Member Of Muslim Nation'' by PrinceAlex001(m): 2:03pm On Dec 17, 2015
So na buhari cause am shey?? Some people are just daft.
Re: Femi Kayode Reacts To ''Nigeria To Become 34th Member Of Muslim Nation'' by sweatlana: 2:03pm On Dec 17, 2015
The islamination has begun

3 Likes

Re: Femi Kayode Reacts To ''Nigeria To Become 34th Member Of Muslim Nation'' by tempex88(m): 2:03pm On Dec 17, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
WE TOLD NIGERIANS, BUT THEY WOULDNT LISTEN??

and who should we have voted?

1 Like

Re: Femi Kayode Reacts To ''Nigeria To Become 34th Member Of Muslim Nation'' by Mayany(m): 2:05pm On Dec 17, 2015
When was the agreement made? was Rotimi,Rochas,Osinbajo and co present in the meeting?
Re: Femi Kayode Reacts To ''Nigeria To Become 34th Member Of Muslim Nation'' by laprince(m): 2:05pm On Dec 17, 2015
FFK haters, come and bash FFK.

Osibanjo is a puppet.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Kayode Reacts To ''Nigeria To Become 34th Member Of Muslim Nation'' by aleege: 2:06pm On Dec 17, 2015
It seam this is d sole agenda of d president 2 islamise Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Femi Kayode Reacts To ''Nigeria To Become 34th Member Of Muslim Nation'' by yussuffer7881: 2:06pm On Dec 17, 2015
FFK is confused already therefore, keep confusing yourself and other MUMU like you

1 Like

Re: Femi Kayode Reacts To ''Nigeria To Become 34th Member Of Muslim Nation'' by thunder74(m): 2:06pm On Dec 17, 2015
We are just starting...una never see anything. It is just seven months. We said it, screamed it.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Kayode Reacts To ''Nigeria To Become 34th Member Of Muslim Nation'' by Odogwu042(m): 2:08pm On Dec 17, 2015
Osakah24:
Will it change the price of garri?,let all the false religion unite,so that there destruction will come at once.
my friend sharap! They are talking about important issues and you are here talking nonsense

4 Likes

Re: Femi Kayode Reacts To ''Nigeria To Become 34th Member Of Muslim Nation'' by quickly: 2:08pm On Dec 17, 2015
johnydon22:
this is what you get when you elect archaic old religious fanatic as a president in a secular state like Nigeria.

But wait, Is Nigeria even a secular state.. what type of Secular nation would recognize Religious laws in the lives of it's citizens as the recognition of Sharia laws in the north.

It is no doubt the muslim north feels they should be in charge of Nigeria but that i say is an arrant nonsense.

what exactly do we expect when Nigerian students are made to study religions (Christian and Islamic) instead of history..

American civil war is being studied as part of American history is U.S schools but ours is being swept under the rug and everybody is supposed to pretend it never happened

If Nigeria wants to move with time in this jet age, taking our cultural, religious, tribal diversities into consideration we should embrace sound secularism.

Uphold basic fundamental human rights to the fullest.. We should be neither a Christian state or muslim..

As a matter of fact those religions are Alien to us... what happened to our own Traditional religion which is the fundamentals of our tribes and culture.

If Nigeria ever should be a religious state in terms of world recognition then it should uphold our own traditional beliefs not that of other people..

Nigeria needs full secularism and fuuuckking take Religion out of the government

Religious neutrality
Re: Femi Kayode Reacts To ''Nigeria To Become 34th Member Of Muslim Nation'' by Mbkite(m): 2:08pm On Dec 17, 2015
This religion..................
mbanu, my people cannot bow to the ground. our foreheads can never turn black.

4 Likes

Re: Femi Kayode Reacts To ''Nigeria To Become 34th Member Of Muslim Nation'' by achiphet(m): 2:08pm On Dec 17, 2015
They said change, were seeing change...so whats ur problem ?
Re: Femi Kayode Reacts To ''Nigeria To Become 34th Member Of Muslim Nation'' by viktor01(m): 2:08pm On Dec 17, 2015
Let the Islamization begin. what hurts me the most is that the ordinary commissioner will not have a say in the matter.

6 Likes

Re: Femi Kayode Reacts To ''Nigeria To Become 34th Member Of Muslim Nation'' by gunners160(m): 2:09pm On Dec 17, 2015
johnydon22:
this is what you get when you elect archaic old religious fanatic as a president in a secular state like Nigeria.
But wait, Is Nigeria even a secular state.. what type of Secular nation would recognize Religious laws in the lives of it's citizens as the recognition of Sharia laws in the north.
It is no doubt the muslim north feels they should be in charge of Nigeria but that i say is an arrant nonsense.
what exactly do we expect when Nigerian students are made to study religions (Christian and Islamic) instead of history..
American civil war is being studied as part of American history is U.S schools but ours is being swept under the rug and everybody is supposed to pretend it never happened
If Nigeria wants to move with time in this jet age, taking our cultural, religious, tribal diversities into consideration we should embrace sound secularism.
Uphold basic fundamental human rights to the fullest.. We should be neither a Christian state or muslim..
As a matter of fact those religions are Alien to us... what happened to our own Traditional religion which is the fundamentals of our tribes and culture.
If Nigeria ever should be a religious state in terms of world recognition then it should uphold our own traditional beliefs not that of other people..
Nigeria needs full secularism and fuuuckking take Religion out of the government
Why shifting the blame at Buhari and insulting him as if he is the cause of your problem?Stop being ill towards a man that knows nuthing .. Besides,how sure are you that the news is authentic?do you have any evidence to support the so called " fake news"?if you want to make a point,be positive at least.
Re: Femi Kayode Reacts To ''Nigeria To Become 34th Member Of Muslim Nation'' by Chubhie: 2:10pm On Dec 17, 2015
Brother Jonathan had his time as a Christian. Today, its the turn of muslims. Tomorrow for the traditionalist.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Kayode Reacts To ''Nigeria To Become 34th Member Of Muslim Nation'' by shaboti: 2:10pm On Dec 17, 2015
ritababe:
bad

with this move even the (south south) will now support Biafra 100%
unfortunately no vacancy for 'south south'

Sorry!

2 Likes

Re: Femi Kayode Reacts To ''Nigeria To Become 34th Member Of Muslim Nation'' by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 17, 2015
am not surprise,I was expecting dis for a very long time,d question is..what is the benefit of Islamizing Nigeria?.....I hope paying some dues is not involve?
Re: Femi Kayode Reacts To ''Nigeria To Become 34th Member Of Muslim Nation'' by Donaldomo(m): 2:10pm On Dec 17, 2015
Show me countries with excessive unrest and wars and I will show you Islamic countries!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Kayode Reacts To ''Nigeria To Become 34th Member Of Muslim Nation'' by bright007(f): 2:11pm On Dec 17, 2015
I weep for people that voted for change.....

Very soon ....I repeat very soon, this failed country shall seize to exist
Re: Femi Kayode Reacts To ''Nigeria To Become 34th Member Of Muslim Nation'' by ritababe(f): 2:13pm On Dec 17, 2015
shaboti:
unfortunately no vacancy for 'south south'

Sorry!
who made the chief speaker, Biafra us only possible in ur wildest imagination.
Re: Femi Kayode Reacts To ''Nigeria To Become 34th Member Of Muslim Nation'' by vRendoh(m): 2:13pm On Dec 17, 2015
AceRoyal:
And so it begins.........
Come 2019 Nigeria might be gravely divided among Ethnic,religious and political lines with the precedence this administration is setting.Never before has this Country been divided along this lines as at present.
Wisdom is profitable to direct....
embarassed embarassed embarassed
embarassed
No be if Nigeria survive till 2019 shocked

2 Likes

Re: Femi Kayode Reacts To ''Nigeria To Become 34th Member Of Muslim Nation'' by oluamid(m): 2:13pm On Dec 17, 2015
Some Nigerians are easy to brainwash. Isn't it obvious that all FFK wants is to start another religious verbal exchange? He dropped the bait and you guys are already grabbing it with two hands.

Before you condemn, have you asked yourself what the alliance stands for and the benefit of such alliance considering Nigeria is currently grappling with Islamic terrorists?

Nah, you haven't. But because FFK speaks the world muslim it must be evil abi?

Christianity is the religion of tolerance and love indeed.

Mind, I'm not even a Muslim.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Kayode Reacts To ''Nigeria To Become 34th Member Of Muslim Nation'' by Nobody: 2:13pm On Dec 17, 2015
HOLY Ghost THUNDER FIRE THEM ALL!! NIGERIA IS NOT AND WOULD NEVER BE AN ISLAM STATE!!! LUBBISH

1 Like

Re: Femi Kayode Reacts To ''Nigeria To Become 34th Member Of Muslim Nation'' by ritababe(f): 2:14pm On Dec 17, 2015
Dera100:
am not surprise,I was expecting dis for a very long time,d question is..what is the benefit of Islamizing Nigeria?.....I hope paying some dues is not involve?

is involve

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Remi Tinubu Writes Petition To Police IG Over Dino Melaye. See The Petition / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS Over #revolutionnow Protest / Peter Obi Names Prof. Charles Okigbo As Campaign Spokesperson (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.